Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What states have the most cold/hot numbers for pick 3

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by aquariuslottery.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
winpick34life's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg
Carson City, NV
United States
Member #121360
January 7, 2012
265 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2012, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

Hello all pick 3 players,Can anyone please tell me if they have noticed any cold or hot numbers in any state they are playing, thank you to allParty

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31549 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2012, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello all pick 3 players,Can anyone please tell me if they have noticed any cold or hot numbers in any state they are playing, thank you to allParty

It's a shame you have had 312 people as of now read this but nobody has answered you.

I'm only playing in NC right now cause I'm not playing online at the moment.  Right now since May 1st the 9 seems to be hot.  We've had six 9's in 6 days.  The 3 seems to cold right now.  The last 3 NC had was on 4-29 with 384.

Good luck to you!See Ya!

Vergie6's avatar - Santa 20kitty.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31549 Posts
      Posted: May 7, 2012, 12:02 am - IP Logged

It's a shame you have had 312 people as of now read this but nobody has answered you.

I'm only playing in NC right now cause I'm not playing online at the moment.  Right now since May 1st the 9 seems to be hot.  We've had six 9's in 6 days.  The 3 seems to cold right now.  The last 3 NC had was on 4-29 with 384.

Good luck to you!See Ya!

Well the 3 is not cold anymore...we just got 233 in NC tonight & Yippee!...I got it boxed 2 times!

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
        Vancouver BC
        Canada
        Member #96078
        August 22, 2010
        110 Posts
        Posted: May 7, 2012, 12:53 am - IP Logged

If you are playing Pick 3 in your state use only hot/cold (and similar stats) for your lottery.

Stats from other lotteries do not apply to yours, their patterns may be (and usually are)

totally different. Check your lottery website, they may have stats you need. As the last

resort, create your own. Just remember that hot/cold stats are dynamic which means

they have to be updated with every draw. In Pick 3 it does not take very long to turn

cold number into "hottie", and, unfortunately, the other way. I usually compute hots

and colds for the latest 15 and 30 draws. More than that usuallu bears little relevance

to the most recent stats.

Aquarius