Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

In Honor Of My Grandfather I need everyone prayers

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kandi49.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dr Lottery's avatar - 10847
Albany,Georgia
United States
Member #45615
August 24, 2006
2135 Posts
Posted: May 6, 2012, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

Hello my LP Family today my grandfather passed away and I am having a hard time dealing with it . I truly love him he raised me put me through school and college he made sure I had the best and yet I was only his grandson.my grandfather was 91 years old and he was my best friend .it hurts so bad I am praying to our savior to help me it is hard having my father also pass on 12/28/11 this is Double loss for me .But to my Grandfather and my Dad I Love u both

Earnest Hudson Jr  12/05/21 -   05/06/12

Rest Grandfather Big Grin Angel

One day I will Hit BIG!!

kpayne's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    marietta, georgia
    United States
    Member #89658
    April 12, 2010
    625 Posts
    Posted: May 6, 2012, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

Hello my LP Family today my grandfather passed away and I am having a hard time dealing with it . I truly love him he raised me put me through school and college he made sure I had the best and yet I was only his grandson.my grandfather was 91 years old and he was my best friend .it hurts so bad I am praying to our savior to help me it is hard having my father also pass on 12/28/11 this is Double loss for me .But to my Grandfather and my Dad I Love u both

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: May 6, 2012, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

May your heart heal with minimal scars and their memories always live strong in your life.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34117 Posts
        Posted: May 6, 2012, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I am very sorry for your lost I know the feeling for losing a Love one I don't have either one.  May God give you strength too in this matter. Prayers go out to you and your Family   he will always live in your heart with good memories..

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MBID's avatar - cold
          Atlanta, Georgia
          United States
          Member #118141
          October 23, 2011
          384 Posts
          Posted: May 7, 2012, 9:31 am - IP Logged

My prayers are with you and your family.

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

wendy67's avatar - disney32
            georgia
            United States
            Member #35172
            March 13, 2006
            615 Posts
            Posted: May 7, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Sorry for your loss. I know its hard losing the ones we really love but God makes no mistakes. He will watch over you always. May Gods strength and power give you what you need to carry through. I can feel just how much you love and will miss him from your post. I was a Granddaddy's girl and he left us in 1998 it was tremendously hard. But by the grace of God and as time prevailed we were able to tarry on. Keep the faith Gods blessings to you always.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: May 7, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

The Angels were singing when he came Home.

And your father was there to welcome him.

And some day, you'll see them again...

My prayers for comfort, for the loss you feel at his passing.

nassau
                Bahamas
                Member #77588
                July 27, 2009
                173 Posts
                Posted: May 7, 2012, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I will have you and your family in my prayers

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #65279
                  September 22, 2008
                  5132 Posts
                  Posted: May 8, 2012, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Dr Lottery,

Even before you asked for prayers ...

You and your loved ones were annointed with strength, healing, support, and a bounty of loving memories by the obvious "great life" example of your grandfather.

May you be comforted...

kandi49's avatar - masked
                    georgetown sc
                    United States
                    Member #112488
                    June 20, 2011
                    3767 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2012, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Don't think of him as gone away.his journey's just begun,life holds so many facets- this earth is only one. just think of him as resting from the sorrows and the tears in a place of warmth and comfort where there are no days and years.Think how he must be wishing that we could know today how nothing but our sadness can really pass away. and think of him as living in the hearts of those he touched for nothing loved is ever lost and he was loved so much. To express sympathy in your sorrow kandi49..................may these words bring some comfort to you and remember your love never really leaves us...............................