Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Weirdest thing ever-4 duplicate number-different days

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lotsofwins.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
Texas
United States
Member #114703
August 5, 2011
4623 Posts
Posted: May 7, 2012, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

Hey all-not posting the numbers I got, however yesterday I went and bought one of the texas games-using my own numbers, then forgot I bought them yesterday and had my own numbers again and went to a completly different store-when i got home, I found the tickets I bought yesterday and the qp from the new location matches 4 out of five numbers I bought yesterday-not a complaint-double the money if they come in, however I'm just curious, is it possible these numbers are popular and why they printed like that? I think its kind of freaky also thanks for feedback

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34540 Posts
    Posted: May 8, 2012, 12:11 am - IP Logged

Hey all-not posting the numbers I got, however yesterday I went and bought one of the texas games-using my own numbers, then forgot I bought them yesterday and had my own numbers again and went to a completly different store-when i got home, I found the tickets I bought yesterday and the qp from the new location matches 4 out of five numbers I bought yesterday-not a complaint-double the money if they come in, however I'm just curious, is it possible these numbers are popular and why they printed like that? I think its kind of freaky also thanks for feedback

Ok, you want to share them? I would like to know what numbers they were?   That does seem Ironic though.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #114703
      August 5, 2011
      4623 Posts
      Posted: May 8, 2012, 12:33 am - IP Logged

Marcie-I wouldn't mind sharing if they were for pick 3 or d4, but they were on texas cash 5-so when they hit I will share, but got be selfish when they hit that's 25,000 in my pocket:-) I really don't want to divy it up between 50-100 people that might see it on here..