Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ALL STATES double STRAIGHT run 121

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by smooth11484.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2012, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

I made a doubles STRAIGHT run using all states and found a single combo 121...so...its just one combo...ACCORDING TO RANDOM...its a little over due...so..if you want to add this one in with your regular plays feel free...good luck to all of you...I HATE IT BECAUSE it has a 2 in it..hahahaha...my least favorite digit out of all 10...but..I have to take what RANDOM gives me when I make my run..so..play it if you feel like it...3 THINGS against me on this one....1st..ITS A DOUBLE....2ND...it has a digit 2 in it hahaha...and 3rd...its a single combo only, very easy to lose in a pretest draw...which could account for its lateness..or overdue...which ever way you choose to describe it...

121 = 1 STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
    ohio
    United States
    Member #125198
    March 26, 2012
    1908 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2012, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

I made a doubles STRAIGHT run using all states and found a single combo 121...so...its just one combo...ACCORDING TO RANDOM...its a little over due...so..if you want to add this one in with your regular plays feel free...good luck to all of you...I HATE IT BECAUSE it has a 2 in it..hahahaha...my least favorite digit out of all 10...but..I have to take what RANDOM gives me when I make my run..so..play it if you feel like it...3 THINGS against me on this one....1st..ITS A DOUBLE....2ND...it has a digit 2 in it hahaha...and 3rd...its a single combo only, very easy to lose in a pretest draw...which could account for its lateness..or overdue...which ever way you choose to describe it...

im on it like chin hair yo

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
      ohio
      United States
      Member #125198
      March 26, 2012
      1908 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2012, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

well 121 fell straight march of 2012 in ohio does hat overdue still apply to my case?