Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Luck vs trend, analysis or math ?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Artist77.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
addai1516's avatar - lib
Newyork City NY / westland michigan
United States
Member #93153
June 23, 2010
4087 Posts
Posted: May 8, 2012, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Is winning the lottrey pure luck ? sometimes i feel that way but i dont think it is ..  i guess if you have a system that hits you will not believe in any luck !! except megamillion and power ball i truly believe is pure luck because the odds of winning is too big against the players ..Thinking of...

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness > 

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1648 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2012, 12:04 am - IP Logged

Is winning the lottrey pure luck ? sometimes i feel that way but i dont think it is ..  i guess if you have a system that hits you will not believe in any luck !! except megamillion and power ball i truly believe is pure luck because the odds of winning is too big against the players ..Thinking of...

You hit the nail on the head. Any PB,MM, or regular lottery jackpot is definitely pure luck. With all the numbers and combinations involved, noone can implement any system to strategically match the winning numbers. The smaller games like Pick 3/4 are totally different as the number count is significantly smaller making it easier to combine numbers. 

The sums and formats work hand in hand, okay. Unless it's a str8 odd or even, there's always two odds with an even or vice-versa. That can then be broken down into sums which generally run high and low. It all really boils down to what style you like to play because they all end up at the same destination, and produce the same thing, in the end.

L.L.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2012, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

...depends on to whom you are speaking.  Some say luck.  Some say prayer.  Some say skill.  Some say persistance.  Some say their system.  Some say timing.  Some say 'about time!'

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
        Member #121745
        January 16, 2012
        4788 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

...depends on to whom you are speaking.  Some say luck.  Some say prayer.  Some say skill.  Some say persistance.  Some say their system.  Some say timing.  Some say 'about time!'

I think it is a combination of all those factors.