Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 2:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many hours do you put into picking your numbers?

Topic closed. 72 replies. Last post 4 years ago by maximumfun.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

How many hours do you put into picking your numbers?

Hours??? You mean DAYS dont you? [ 7 ]  [8.75%]
Minutes NOT hours dude! [ 27 ]  [33.75%]
More than an hour [ 10 ]  [12.50%]
More than two hours [ 7 ]  [8.75%]
Several hours of most days [ 14 ]  [17.50%]
Picking the numbers is my every day life man! [ 10 ]  [12.50%]
I can't admit how many I'm too embarrased [ 5 ]  [6.25%]
Total Valid Votes [ 80 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  

United States
Member #123632
February 25, 2012
156 Posts
Posted: May 9, 2012, 7:59 am - IP Logged

I'll admit it I spend days researching the numbers every available chance I get. Well having my own home based business allows me this freedom so while I am working I have lottopro open and checking numbers all day while I work. It actually helps me work better and Im in a great mood.

United States
    Member #123632
    February 25, 2012
    156 Posts
    Posted: May 9, 2012, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Hey this is scientistman .

I cannot believe that only 1 person participated!  I'd have a better chance at winning the lottery than getting anyone to participate LOL

United States
      Member #116268
      September 7, 2011
      20244 Posts
      Posted: May 9, 2012, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Hey this is scientistman .

I cannot believe that only 1 person participated!  I'd have a better chance at winning the lottery than getting anyone to participate LOL

If everyone around here is correct, all lines have an equal chance and there is no such thing as "research"

Your time would be better spend playing one line on each draw and develop your intuition to "predict"

Im sure there are dozens if not hundreds of draws each day around the country.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12758 Posts
        Posted: May 9, 2012, 10:07 am - IP Logged

I spend 8 to 10 hours day on system development  and number prediction for games .

CW4

NightStalker's avatar - 50logo
          East of Columbus, OH
          United States
          Member #120843
          December 28, 2011
          451 Posts
          Posted: May 9, 2012, 10:14 am - IP Logged

If everyone around here is correct, all lines have an equal chance and there is no such thing as "research"

Your time would be better spend playing one line on each draw and develop your intuition to "predict"

Im sure there are dozens if not hundreds of draws each day around the country.

My guess is, is that he is doing just that.  Research leads to better intuition which helps your predictions. Thumbs Up

But buying a couple extra QP's doesn't hurt either. . . Wink

Life's Too Short To Be Unhappy Cool

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: May 9, 2012, 10:30 am - IP Logged

The time I spend researching numbers to play has been greatly reduced by the time I spend writing software to do it for me. 

I actually spend more time updating and changing my software when I have a new idea or things to try or change.  For example in one my programs, I have layouts similar to the boards on the play slips of games I play which helps when marking them.  Recently Ohio changed the layout of their Classic Lotto play slips so I spend a couple of hours last week end just  updating that part of that program.

Everyone is different, some people prefer the conveniences of quick-picks and luck while other enjoy a little more control.  I am the latter and don't care for raffles and scratch-offs where the only input you have is the money you pay for the tickets.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: May 9, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

I spend 8 to 10 hours day on system development  and number prediction for games .

CW4

Wow! That's like a full time job. Are your regular wins justifying all that time? Admire your work ethics.   Thumbs Up

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                Whiskey Island
                United States
                Member #90216
                April 24, 2010
                12758 Posts
                Posted: May 9, 2012, 10:45 am - IP Logged

Wow! That's like a full time job. Are your regular wins justifying all that time? Admire your work ethics.   Thumbs Up

mcginnin56 ,

YES, My wins justify the time spent on number predictions for games.

United States
                  Member #116268
                  September 7, 2011
                  20244 Posts
                  Posted: May 9, 2012, 11:01 am - IP Logged

mcginnin56 ,

YES, My wins justify the time spent on number predictions for games.

You must have a lot of losses to offset all those wins. Can we see what your W-2 looks like?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19831 Posts
                    Posted: May 9, 2012, 11:04 am - IP Logged

A lot of young folks get upset when reading about an older retired person winning a lottery jackpot but for some with the time and money, it's the reward for having made playing the lotteries their full time job.

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: May 9, 2012, 11:18 am - IP Logged

You must have a lot of losses to offset all those wins. Can we see what your W-2 looks like?

Sure, might as well ask him for his SS# and CC#'s while were at it.   Jester Laugh

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: May 9, 2012, 11:23 am - IP Logged

A lot of young folks get upset when reading about an older retired person winning a lottery jackpot but for some with the time and money, it's the reward for having made playing the lotteries their full time job.

Having lots of money to gamble with can really pay off...... or NOT.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
                          TX
                          United States
                          Member #121193
                          January 4, 2012
                          1637 Posts
                          Posted: May 9, 2012, 11:27 am - IP Logged

I am going with how many seconds it takes to pick my numbers instead of hours

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                            mid-Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #9
                            March 24, 2001
                            19831 Posts
                            Posted: May 9, 2012, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Having lots of money to gamble with can really pay off...... or NOT.

Spending time researching and thinking about what numbers you're going to play doesn't take a lot of money, just a lot of thought.  Some folks find it entertaining and enjoyable too.

Evil Looking       

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: May 9, 2012, 11:41 am - IP Logged

I am going with how many seconds it takes to pick my numbers instead of hours

Good choice. Im going with zero seconds by playing the same numbers til I win.

My winnings of $450. last year "justify" the $5000. I spent buying tickets.

This year I will be "justified" in only speding about $1500.

Justification is in the eyes of the beholder.