Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can someone please help me out

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 5 years ago by smooth11484.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Beaufort , SC
United States
Member #84816
January 3, 2010
25 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2012, 10:53 am - IP Logged

I have been playing for a little while and it seems like I'm always one number off. Can someone Please tell me what im doing wrong . I don't do any system , because I don't know how .For an example yesterday  I played 0713 mid-day and the it came 0714 . Can Someone Please help me Out

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2012, 10:59 am - IP Logged

I have been playing for a little while and it seems like I'm always one number off. Can someone Please tell me what im doing wrong . I don't do any system , because I don't know how .For an example yesterday  I played 0713 mid-day and the it came 0714 . Can Someone Please help me Out

yes I can help you out. stop gambling.

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
      fort
      United States
      Member #72407
      March 17, 2009
      6493 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:08 am - IP Logged

yes I can help you out. stop gambling.

Ronnie316  that was very mean,, you are here to help players,, i will say go up 1 down 1 and flip your 6 and 9  also you can add 123,012,234 456,, seq pattern to your numbers that hit last ,, also pick fours just add 2345  to you come back to same number at the bottom,, the 9 numbers in  the middle watch for seven draws  i hope this helps you  val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Or..... you could play the one line up, one line down system and play.......

0713, 1713, 9713.... 0813, 0613....  0723, 0703.... 0714, 0712.... then you will win every time you play.

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:22 am - IP Logged

Ronnie316  that was very mean,, you are here to help players,, i will say go up 1 down 1 and flip your 6 and 9  also you can add 123,012,234 456,, seq pattern to your numbers that hit last ,, also pick fours just add 2345  to you come back to same number at the bottom,, the 9 numbers in  the middle watch for seven draws  i hope this helps you  val8

"very mean" is just your interpretation. I didn't say "DONT PLAY" I said "stop gambling" and there is a big difference.Chair

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
            The Ville, FL
            United States
            Member #95879
            August 19, 2010
            1708 Posts
            Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:23 am - IP Logged

I think this happens to many, including me. What I started doing is one up and one down across the board.

if my pick is: 1180

Then I'll play something like this:

etc etc

Beaufort , SC
              United States
              Member #84816
              January 3, 2010
              25 Posts
              Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Thanks Ronnie316.

Beaufort , SC
                United States
                Member #84816
                January 3, 2010
                25 Posts
                Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:37 am - IP Logged

I think this happens to many, including me. What I started doing is one up and one down across the board.

etc etc

Thanks B$Rizzle.

Beaufort , SC
                  United States
                  Member #84816
                  January 3, 2010
                  25 Posts
                  Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks  vjohnson8

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                    Lavender Rocket

United States
                    Member #124616
                    March 16, 2012
                    2642 Posts
                    Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Look long-term not short term... If you have set your 'lottery spending budget' and have determined your strategy (qp vs self-select) then just stay the course... and enjoy the process not just the outcome.  you will be happier for that!  and... good luck to you!

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                      Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: May 11, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Interesting, I have never met anyone who was able to be always one number off.

The anwser is simple, if you play for example 123 and it was 124 you have to play 023 113 122 223 133 124 too.
                      Basically you play for 9 instead of 1 USD. If you are always one off, now you will always catch the jackpot!
                      Isn't that great?!

Don't forget to send me half of your first jackpot winnings! Thank you in advance!

Sincerly yours,

United States
                        Member #116268
                        September 7, 2011
                        20244 Posts
                        Posted: May 11, 2012, 3:35 pm - IP Logged

Interesting, I have never met anyone who was able to be always one number off.

The anwser is simple, if you play for example 123 and it was 124 you have to play 023 113 122 223 133 124 too.
                        Basically you play for 9 instead of 1 USD. If you are always one off, now you will always catch the jackpot!
                        Isn't that great?!

Don't forget to send me half of your first jackpot winnings! Thank you in advance!

Sincerly yours,

Exactly what I thought Serge, this person is going to win EVERY jackpot from now on..... I wish I would have thought to ask for half. Good thinking.

Hey V, you sound real good at griping. How come you dont gripe out the guy who says EVERYONE in the forum who has a dream of winning MM is a FOOL? Just wondering.

vjohnson8's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                          fort
                          United States
                          Member #72407
                          March 17, 2009
                          6493 Posts
                          Posted: May 11, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Exactly what I thought Serge, this person is going to win EVERY jackpot from now on..... I wish I would have thought to ask for half. Good thinking.

Hey V, you sound real good at griping. How come you dont gripe out the guy who says EVERYONE in the forum who has a dream of winning MM is a FOOL? Just wondering.

Hey    ronnie  316  everybody is  winner,, i like to help players including you  val8

LET's get paid$$$$ money rollYes Nod

United States
                            Member #116268
                            September 7, 2011
                            20244 Posts
                            Posted: May 11, 2012, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

Why thanks V, I'm getting a warm feeling all over...... btw, where is "fort" USA? Should I hazard to guess Fort Wayne?

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                              Member #4877
                              May 30, 2004
                              5124 Posts
                              Posted: May 11, 2012, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

etc etc

I Agree!  B$R:

this happens 2 many>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

U KAN only ride the WAVE and play it while it's CLOSE 2D NUMBER#####UR L@@K'n $$$$$$$$4444444!!!!!

G@@D>>>>>>>>>>LUCK>2>ALL>>>>>>LOTTERY>> NUMBER'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Jack-in-the-Box