Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have not done well with the new Mass Scratch-Offs, anyone else feel the same?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by shyguitar.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122468
February 1, 2012
530 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2012, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

Well I have not been doing well with the new and somewhat new scratch offs in Mass. I have bought a few of the new 40th Anniversary Millions (the 20 dollar ticket) won zip on both of those. When the win 5K, 2500K, 1000K a week for life tickets came out in February started buying those tickets but did poorly on them. I'm starting to wonder about Mass scratch off tickets. A few years ago when I first started playing the scratch offs I did well but it wasn't long after that that my losing seemed to be a common occurance on them. The odds on most tickets are not good to begin with based on the fact that for each scratch ticket they print out 25 million our more per ticket. Was wondering what other people thought of the new Mass scratch tickets.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Lavender Rocket

United States
    Member #124616
    March 16, 2012
    2642 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2012, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

hi shy!  mass scratchers are not a winner for me but neither are the RI scratchers.  Have you checked out the list that Mass has of what games have which prizes left?  I use to look at that before I would go out and choose to splurge on scratchers.

United States
      Member #122468
      February 1, 2012
      530 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2012, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

hi shy!  mass scratchers are not a winner for me but neither are the RI scratchers.  Have you checked out the list that Mass has of what games have which prizes left?  I use to look at that before I would go out and choose to splurge on scratchers.

Hi maximumfun,

Seems as if you have had a similar experience. Yes I have checked out the Mass Lottery website showing what prizes are still left on scratchers. I know it's a needle in a haystack with scratchers but I still buy them just keep to a budget.