Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 2:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question on how to play numbers.

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by grwurston.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
WhyDoThis's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Long Island, New York
United States
Member #127750
May 8, 2012
4 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Just curious on everyones opinion on this.

Say you play the same number, 123 every week - midday and evening.

Doesn't it make sense to play it for 7 days at one time on one ticket???

Then there are people that play the same number, yet they instead go out twice a day to play the number. Isn't it a lot easier to just play it for 7 days in advance???

I see a lot of the people on here buy single tickets.  I myself buy one ticket, every sunday- for 7 days. So I save that many trips to the store. Only downside I see is if you win right away - then feel as if it won't come out again but you are locked into it because you already payed a weeks worth of $ on it. In my case It cost me $28 a week. I play $1 str $1 box.

Thoughts/comments?

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4874 Posts
    Posted: May 11, 2012, 10:20 pm - IP Logged

Just curious on everyones opinion on this.

Say you play the same number, 123 every week - midday and evening.

Doesn't it make sense to play it for 7 days at one time on one ticket???

Then there are people that play the same number, yet they instead go out twice a day to play the number. Isn't it a lot easier to just play it for 7 days in advance???

I see a lot of the people on here buy single tickets.  I myself buy one ticket, every sunday- for 7 days. So I save that many trips to the store. Only downside I see is if you win right away - then feel as if it won't come out again but you are locked into it because you already payed a weeks worth of $ on it. In my case It cost me $28 a week. I play $1 str $1 box.

Thoughts/comments?

They may be changing the order based on their workouts as far as straight bets.  Also they may figure, once it hits I'm not

going to play it anymore, and don't want to pay for 7 days only to have it hit after 2. Personally, I don't play a number more

than 6 days in a row. I have done that when I felt really strong about a number, but I haven't in quite a while. I usually change

my numbers every day. Plus, just because a number / digit was hot or cold on the weekend doesn't mean it will be hot or cold

at the end of the week. Also the skips / hit rate may change. Doubles may start hitting etc.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

WhyDoThis's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Long Island, New York
      United States
      Member #127750
      May 8, 2012
      4 Posts
      Posted: May 11, 2012, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

They may be changing the order based on their workouts as far as straight bets.  Also they may figure, once it hits I'm not

going to play it anymore, and don't want to pay for 7 days only to have it hit after 2. Personally, I don't play a number more

than 6 days in a row. I have done that when I felt really strong about a number, but I haven't in quite a while. I usually change

my numbers every day. Plus, just because a number / digit was hot or cold on the weekend doesn't mean it will be hot or cold

at the end of the week. Also the skips / hit rate may change. Doubles may start hitting etc.

True...good points, but I know people that 100% play the same number same order every day and I just don't get why they dont just put it on one ticket and save a lot of trips.

Another question is... 1 number $1 Str $1 box for a week? or 2 different numbers 50/50? this comes to the same price.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
        Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4874 Posts
        Posted: May 11, 2012, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

True...good points, but I know people that 100% play the same number same order every day and I just don't get why they dont just put it on one ticket and save a lot of trips.

Another question is... 1 number $1 Str $1 box for a week? or 2 different numbers 50/50? this comes to the same price.

First question, I don't know other than what I already said. Superstition, favorite / lucky number? Maybe one of them will

answer.

Second question, 2 numbers will give you a better chance odds- wise. As I said, I change my numbers every day. It all

depends on your budget or betting strategy.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.