Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Looking For A State To Play That is ranked A+ On LP Report Card

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 5 years ago by QuietMoney.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122477
February 1, 2012
890 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2012, 3:27 am - IP Logged

What''s up LP, I lloking for another state to play that is ranked A+ on the LP report card.  Currently, I am playing NY but I need another any recommendations.

Just in case you dont know what states are on the list, I am including the link below for you to see:

http://www.lotterypost.com/lottery-report-card.asp

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: May 15, 2012, 3:51 am - IP Logged

What''s up LP, I lloking for another state to play that is ranked A+ on the LP report card.  Currently, I am playing NY but I need another any recommendations.

Just in case you dont know what states are on the list, I am including the link below for you to see:

no need to leave...stay in new york...start a new pick 3 thread...call it...Golden Retribution...Sun Smiley

and conceal it in Mystical thread under "BONER DREAM"Big Grin AngelJester

United States
      Member #122477
      February 1, 2012
      890 Posts
      Posted: May 15, 2012, 4:28 am - IP Logged

no need to leave...stay in new york...start a new pick 3 thread...call it...Golden Retribution...Sun Smiley

and conceal it in Mystical thread under "BONER DREAM"Big Grin AngelJester

I am not leaving NY, just need another state "Boner Dream:" LOL

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7310 Posts
        Posted: May 15, 2012, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

The state lottery report card is based on the percentage of all "true lottery drawings" games. Even the worst, Indiana has two games that are "true lottery drawings" (MM and PB). It depends on your game of choice; if you don't play Ten-Oh, Ohio is A+ or if you don't play Five Card Cash or the Kicker in Kentucky, it's an A+ too.

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: May 15, 2012, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Can't you figure this out for yourself ???  Your choice is entirely subjective.  If I were to say NC or SC, you would want to know why ??  My reasons are entirely subjective. 

Perhaps you're asking which state do people win most often in ???  And Why or How ???  Then play that state. 

United States
            Member #122477
            February 1, 2012
            890 Posts
            Posted: May 15, 2012, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

Can't you figure this out for yourself ???  Your choice is entirely subjective.  If I were to say NC or SC, you would want to know why ??  My reasons are entirely subjective. 

Perhaps you're asking which state do people win most often in ???  And Why or How ???  Then play that state. 

Destiny Creation lets be clear I don't like you and never did, just do me a favor don't comment on what I post!I Agree!

United States
              Member #122477
              February 1, 2012
              890 Posts
              Posted: May 15, 2012, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Destiny Creation lets be clear I don't like you and never did, just do me a favor don't comment on what I post!I Agree!

I was going to explain myself but................to you.....................Puke

United States
                Member #127987
                May 14, 2012
                19 Posts
                Posted: May 15, 2012, 10:06 pm - IP Logged

how about georgia

United States
                  Member #122477
                  February 1, 2012
                  890 Posts
                  Posted: May 15, 2012, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

how about georgia

TX jenks I am going to check it out

South Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #18322
                    July 9, 2005
                    1704 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I have the RIGHT to comment on any LP Post that I want.  Your "not liking me" is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT !!!!!!!!!   I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE !!!!!!!!  GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!

United States
                      Member #122477
                      February 1, 2012
                      890 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2012, 8:08 am - IP Logged

I have the RIGHT to comment on any LP Post that I want.  Your "not liking me" is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT !!!!!!!!!   I DO NOT CARE WHO YOU LIKE OR DISLIKE !!!!!!!!  GET OVER IT !!!!!!!!!!

Whatever like I said I DONT LIKE YOU AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE IRRELEVANTSO SO YOU CAN GO AND CRAWL BACK INTO YOUR LITTLE ELITIST HOLE. 

YOUR AN ELITIST BEGGAR IN THE LP COMMUNITY JUST ASK HOTMAMA

NOW STAY OFF MY THREADS COMMENTING, YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE

NO WHERE TO GO, GO THAT WAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sad Wavey