Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This is a Bombshell for Powerball...

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2012, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

this is a very awesome trick you can employ to win Powerball...

Let say your system comes out to: $1,500 for Powerball, guess what???? all you have to know is the: SUM, THE SUMMMMMMM of Powerball and once you know the sum that will play next your system might come out to: $40 from: $1,500 to $40...

the powerball sum is from: 1-100 i think...

think about it this way, everytime your predict a pair in Pick3/Pick4 is like predicting the Sum of Powerball...for the pairs goes from: 00 to 99...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Let say your system comes out to: $1,500 for Powerball, guess what???? all you have to know is the: SUM, THE SUMMMMMMM of Powerball and once you know the sum that will play next your system might come out to: $40 from: $1,500 to $40...

think about it this way, everytime your predict a pair in Pick3/Pick4 is like predicting the Sum of Powerball...for the pairs goes from: 00 to 99...

so you dont have to worry that Powerball raise the price to: $2 the ticket...just predict the sum and you will get a big advantage over it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2012, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

i said i wasnt going to post this, but what the heck...

so they can raise the ticket to: $6 the ticket you will still get an advantage over it...

not just that the powerball sums is from like: 1 to 100 i think when you really count them...but if you let:

1 and 2 = 1

3 and 4 = 2

5 and 6 = 3

7 and 8 = 4

and so on until you reach to: 100 you will have: 50 sums only...so you got the work cut out for you...

and if you let:

1, 2, 3 = 1

4, 5, 6 = 2

7, 8, 9 = 3

and so on until you reach to: 100 you will have only: 33 powerball sums...

bgonçalves
        Brasil
        Member #92564
        June 9, 2010
        2133 Posts
        Posted: May 16, 2012, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi Ok, can also work with the repetition of a digit of each of the last three contests,   example = 457 159 332   Next = 513,   The pick3é formed with a repetition of each digit of the last three draws For the pair simply repeating two digits = 13 The condition has hit each digit repeating a result, Without one of three results will not repeat, it is possible to track and filter to remove the three digits.

Bahamas
          Member #114685
          August 5, 2011
          422 Posts
          Posted: May 16, 2012, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

I am trying to clarify in my mind how you are using the term/concept "sum" in this context. Are you referring to the total numerical value of all 6 numbers in any given combination? If that's the case, the sum in the powerball ranges from 15 to 285. If you are referring to "sum" in another sense, please explain.

"Freedom of Speech? Keep reading and you will discover that freedom comes at a price!"

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: May 16, 2012, 4:14 pm - IP Logged

but will like to remaind you, those are ping pong rubber balls...a ball is: 0.00000002 fraction of a second late or early and it changes completely everything that is going to play...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssseeeeeee rememmmmbbbbber that...

yes i am referring to the sum of all 6 numbers, yes it ranges from 15 to 285 but on average i think is less than: 130 or 140 but the main drawings are a range of 100 or 110 i think it is...i think i was looking at old Powerball matrices...

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: May 16, 2012, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

but will like to remaind you, those are ping pong rubber balls...a ball is: 0.00000002 fraction of a second late or early and it changes completely everything that is going to play...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssseeeeeee rememmmmbbbbber that...

yes i am referring to the sum of all 6 numbers, yes it ranges from 15 to 285 but on average i think is less than: 130 or 140 but the main drawings are a range of 100 or 110 i think it is...i think i was looking at old Powerball matrices...

great idea pumpi...you might want to switch to MM as it is cheaper...equally hard...will have bigger jackpots...more people are watching...more people are playing...it is less of a rip off...and because i picked 4/5 correct yesterday...(or so i was told by another member)...and i dont play powerball until it reaches 500 million....and then only in a pool with people from Lottery post...which has not been organized yet and i dont know why...or maybe it is organized and i am still waiting for my invitation...i hope everybody is not waiting until the last minute and then run around like headless...Turkey

contracts should be formed and signed now...and pools should be competing...using the predictions board...and with concrete systems...

aww forget it...too much work for me...WAIT!  Maybe if we had a forum...it could make things easier?? AWW...FORGET IT!! besides... i dont even know how to put the tickets into PDF form...all i can do is pick the right numbers...sometimes..

Pumpi i like your first step...the second step seemed a little complicated...possibly unnecessary...just my opinion...

pretty soon people will be changing the sums into base 14 with hopes of winning easier!!!Hit With Stick

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19895 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2012, 1:23 am - IP Logged

great idea pumpi...you might want to switch to MM as it is cheaper...equally hard...will have bigger jackpots...more people are watching...more people are playing...it is less of a rip off...and because i picked 4/5 correct yesterday...(or so i was told by another member)...and i dont play powerball until it reaches 500 million....and then only in a pool with people from Lottery post...which has not been organized yet and i dont know why...or maybe it is organized and i am still waiting for my invitation...i hope everybody is not waiting until the last minute and then run around like headless...Turkey

contracts should be formed and signed now...and pools should be competing...using the predictions board...and with concrete systems...

aww forget it...too much work for me...WAIT!  Maybe if we had a forum...it could make things easier?? AWW...FORGET IT!! besides... i dont even know how to put the tickets into PDF form...all i can do is pick the right numbers...sometimes..

Pumpi i like your first step...the second step seemed a little complicated...possibly unnecessary...just my opinion...

pretty soon people will be changing the sums into base 14 with hopes of winning easier!!!Hit With Stick

...i hope everybody is not waiting until the last minute and then run around like headless...Turkey

My pool is already competing on the prediction board and testing our system but since I, me and myself trust each other, there is no need to sign a contract. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2133 Posts
                  Posted: May 17, 2012, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Hello, pumpi, for example a lottery 49/6, Result = 02 12 16 25 34 45 = sum of 6 numbers = 134 But if vo ce suit to dismember or trio ok we have 20 positions 1,2,3 1,2,4 1,2,5 1,2,6 ..... until the last = 4,5,6 are 20 positions   Instead of the whole of the six numbers, making the sum of the suit of each of the 20 positions   Example 1 position = 1,2,3 = 02,12,16 suit = 30 = sum And so with the other 19 positions, the last position = 4,5,6 = 25,34,45 = sum Suit 104 Here we trained the example of the 1st and last position, but has the other 18 positions, then to the suit have 20 possible positions, you see the sum by suit or trio of each position seems   Predictably, someone who knows Excel can help it, = see most objective and best sum of each position dismembered, and also pumpi and other forum members to see the best chance of leaving the whole suit in each of 20 positions,

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2133 Posts
                    Posted: May 17, 2012, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Rad 242 is necessary, someone from the forum for this graph of the sum of 20 suits (20 positions) so it is best forecast in parts! (20 parts). I just got the idea can not do in Excel, if someone wants to can make a macro to see the handsome sum of each position, such a sum from 70 to 120 numca will be the 1st till the 3rd position, will be   For 5th and 6th place, but when you create a macro that you can see the past results to predict this pattern, and repetition of the sum within the 20 positions,   this can be done in any lottery 5,6,7 etc., numbers

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7341 Posts
                      Posted: May 17, 2012, 10:40 am - IP Logged

I am trying to clarify in my mind how you are using the term/concept "sum" in this context. Are you referring to the total numerical value of all 6 numbers in any given combination? If that's the case, the sum in the powerball ranges from 15 to 285. If you are referring to "sum" in another sense, please explain.

The sum ranges of all six PB numbers (including the bonus number) are 16 - 320.

1-2-3-4-5 + 1 thru 55-56-57-58-59 + 35.

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: May 18, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

i was talking about the 5 numbers not the bonus ball though...