Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How To Increase Your Chances Of Winning A Lottery Jackpot Without Spending Extra Money.

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoGuyBC.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
11978 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:11 am - IP Logged

PLAYING THE LOTTERY LESS OFTEN FOR MORE LINES INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING WITHOUT SPENDING EXTRA MONEY AND AVOID LOTTERY POOLS.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Daniel Bruckner won a Mega Millions jackpot on December 27, 2011 with the $10 Mega Millions ticket below.

US Flag

PLAY THE LOTTERY SOMEDAY-IT IS OKAY TO DREAM!

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3854 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:17 am - IP Logged

deja vu

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2012, 10:44 am - IP Logged

Simply brilliant!  Sun Smiley

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Simply brilliant!  Sun Smiley

You are just simply to kind McGinnin with those stars...

Sometimes I get the feeling that thrifty is not a real person...but a HAL-1000

you know...one of those computers that do real well on jeopardy?

Anyway I will have to respectfully disagree with you on this one...

This movie gets 2 Thumbs DownThumbs Down

Like robocop...the first movies was the bomb....Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

robocop 2 was entertaining...Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

robocop 3 was like what the hell? Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2012, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

PLAYING THE LOTTERY LESS OFTEN FOR MORE LINES INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING WITHOUT SPENDING EXTRA MONEY AND AVOID LOTTERY POOLS.

FOR EXAMPLE:

Daniel Bruckner won a Mega Millions jackpot on December 27, 2011 with the $10 Mega Millions ticket below.

That Bruckner is an amateur compared to the old lady who won the jackpot with 1 USD.

No style!

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2012, 1:30 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting Thrifty,

One way or the other I believe you are going to cause me to big a JP at least once, maybe twice. Twice in a row I'm hoping, so I can tell people I can predict the future.

Anyway, Im playing 10 QP lines that I converted to a regular card. (so I can play them 10 draws in a row) because you said NOT to do it.

On a more positive note, I do like your "positive energy system" and I think its working. I already won $3. on one of the cards in play.

Cool

NEW YORK
              United States
              Member #90535
              April 29, 2010
              11978 Posts
              Posted: May 24, 2012, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Thanks for posting Thrifty,

One way or the other I believe you are going to cause me to big a JP at least once, maybe twice. Twice in a row I'm hoping, so I can tell people I can predict the future.

Anyway, Im playing 10 QP lines that I converted to a regular card. (so I can play them 10 draws in a row) because you said NOT to do it.

On a more positive note, I do like your "positive energy system" and I think its working. I already won $3. on one of the cards in play.

Cool

Playing less often for more lines?

US Flag

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: May 24, 2012, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Playing less often for more lines?

Yes Thrifty,

I'm most definitely playing less often now that the pool I was in disbanded after last nights PB draw.

I have a set of 10 QP lines that I transferred to regular cards, and in keeping with the RJoh "better coverage system" I will be playing these random 10 lines on a random basis.

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  11978 Posts
                  Posted: May 24, 2012, 10:28 am - IP Logged

Yes Thrifty,

I'm most definitely playing less often now that the pool I was in disbanded after last nights PB draw.

I have a set of 10 QP lines that I transferred to regular cards, and in keeping with the RJoh "better coverage system" I will be playing these random 10 lines on a random basis.

I bought a $20 Powerball ticket last month in one shot. I had to avoid playing for 4 weeks to do that. I can afford to spend $10 on every draw, but I like to play within my $5 weekly budget or you can say $20 monthly.

I do not worry about missing some drawings since I only play Quick Picks.

I am a big fan of lump sum investing. Playing less often for more lines allow me to play the lottery with a big amount versus a small amount without spending extra money.

US Flag

United States
                    Member #116268
                    September 7, 2011
                    20244 Posts
                    Posted: May 24, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

I bought a $20 Powerball ticket last month in one shot. I had to avoid playing for 4 weeks to do that. I can afford to spend $10 on every draw, but I like to play within my $5 weekly budget or you can say $20 monthly.

I am a big fan of lump sum investing. Playing less often for more lines allow me to play the lottery with a big amount versus a small amount without spending extra money.

I do think 20 QP all at one time is a great idea.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: May 24, 2012, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

Those drawings you miss might include one you might have won.

Maybe the Moon lined up with Uranus that day and put all your ducks in a row and lined up all your lucky stars to provide that one day in your life when you couldn't lose.

But you were busy trying to save a couple bucks.

White BounceWhite BounceWhite Bounce

Tell me again about the rabbits, George.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

NEW YORK
                        United States
                        Member #90535
                        April 29, 2010
                        11978 Posts
                        Posted: May 24, 2012, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the Moon lined up with Uranus that day and put all your ducks in a row and lined up all your lucky stars to provide that one day in your life when you couldn't lose.

"If you're buying QPs, you'll never know if you missed hitting the jackpot on drawings you're sitting out. So it shouldn't make any difference if you sit out nine straight and purchase 10 QPs on for the tenth drawing. Besides very few drawings produce jackpot winners and unless you have knowledge of which drawing will hit one, you're always taking a chance and the chances of one ticket winning a jackpot (1 in over 175 million) are the same in every drawing." Stack47

US Flag

Bahamas
                          Member #114685
                          August 5, 2011
                          422 Posts
                          Posted: May 24, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the Moon lined up with Uranus that day and put all your ducks in a row and lined up all your lucky stars to provide that one day in your life when you couldn't lose.

Waxing POETIC in your twilight years? Very colorful expression there Ridge!

"Freedom of Speech? Keep reading and you will discover that freedom comes at a price!"

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: May 24, 2012, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

"If you're buying QPs, you'll never know if you missed hitting the jackpot on drawings you're sitting out. So it shouldn't make any difference if you sit out nine straight and purchase 10 QPs on for the tenth drawing. Besides very few drawings produce jackpot winners and unless you have knowledge of which drawing will hit one, you're always taking a chance and the chances of one ticket winning a jackpot (1 in over 175 million) are the same in every drawing." Stack47

What if you get one really, really lucky day in your life and you're not playing that day?

Always keep your foot in the door just in case.

The Big Quarterback in the Sky might throw you the winning touchdown pass right on the numbers one day.

But it don't mean squat if you don't show up for the game.

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                              United States
                              Member #73904
                              April 28, 2009
                              14903 Posts
                              Posted: May 24, 2012, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Maybe the Moon lined up with Uranus that day and put all your ducks in a row and lined up all your lucky stars to provide that one day in your life when you couldn't lose.

Waxing POETIC in your twilight years? Very colorful expression there Ridge!

I'm a poet

And don't know it

But my feet show it

They're Longfellows

--Edmund Burke