Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Another Big Race The Preakness~

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34552 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2012, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

The Preakness Big Race at Pimilco   anyone want to predict some winners?

I am soory didn't know anyone else posted this , But if I get some good info. I will be back...

Lot of times I pick horse of the top of my head because since I am good with numbers most of the times those numbers I pick come out in the Races. Don't forget to put a favorite and a Longshot together. I am going to check on somethings be back. Definaly put the 1/2   3/1/9    2/1/9 So far that what I like didn't even look at the Horses.   Batimore, Maryland  We got Similcast Racing at Thistledowm I know it is going to be Crowded just like the Derby was.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34552 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2012, 1:40 pm - IP Logged

I was still typing but, I had to start all over my time run out.   I have a System in betting, Like I was saying I will pick 2 favorites and 2 long shots put them together and add and Subract to come up with the third Horse.

That is how I get my trifectas sometimes.  That is how I picked a 28,000 trifecta only thing is I played it str8. I will never forget it Tampa Bay this was years ago, I told this story before. 10/8,6 I had and 10/6/8 came. I used my System to get those numbers.  Maybe you can use these?  My numbers seen to show up so maybe they will be in one of them Races.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34552 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2012, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

I was still typing but, I had to start all over my time run out.   I have a System in betting, Like I was saying I will pick 2 favorites and 2 long shots put them together and add and Subract to come up with the third Horse.

That is how I get my trifectas sometimes.  That is how I picked a 28,000 trifecta only thing is I played it str8. I will never forget it Tampa Bay this was years ago, I told this story before. 10/8,6 I had and 10/6/8 came. I used my System to get those numbers.  Maybe you can use these?  My numbers seen to show up so maybe they will be in one of them Races.

I forgot to mention  D.R.F.com     Daily Racing Form You can see the runners up for the Preakness. Also in F.B. that have info.   I just found out that Bodemiester is one of the top horses to pick it is only 4 horse running for the Triple Crown 1,2,4,5  I just read this.  *I have another* The Best Horse

Teeth of a Dog

Tiger Walk

Cozzetti

None

Zetterholm

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34552 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2012, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to mention  D.R.F.com     Daily Racing Form You can see the runners up for the Preakness. Also in F.B. that have info.   I just found out that Bodemiester is one of the top horses to pick it is only 4 horse running for the Triple Crown 1,2,4,5  I just read this.  *I have another* The Best Horse

Teeth of a Dog

Tiger Walk

Cozzetti

None

Zetterholm

Creative Cause  and *Went  the day Well*?  I'll have another I like that Horse when it run at Santa Anita and it won and it won the Kentucky Derby So Maybe just maybe the horse will win again that is my choice to win anyway.  Good Luck with the Preakness Triple Crown Race.  The 3 I have here, Box them or Put *I'll have Another* on top  Those other Horses I have here *Teeth of the Dog* and the others are Long Shots.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34552 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2012, 2:32 am - IP Logged

I meant to find out when the Race start?? I know it is in the Evening.  I just found out right this minute they said it on T.V. 4:30 p.m.  Eastern Time.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34552 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I meant to find out when the Race start?? I know it is in the Evening.  I just found out right this minute they said it on T.V. 4:30 p.m.  Eastern Time.

I mift be late for this one I hope not.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34552 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

I mift be late for this one I hope not.

well I am not late my picks are 2.1.11  971. 2145 569  all trifetas .  12race hasn't started yet 1 more hour.  9/7 Ex.  2/1 Box ex. Ok those are my picks 6:30 PM  they start.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34552 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Exactly the Race started at 6:20 that was the lottery for Ohio  Midday   9/7 all the way for the Exacta $18.00 what I could of done was put all my money on the Exacta I would of got more money. 9/7/6 which was the Tri.  $34.00 or something like that, Didn't pay as much as I thought, but I should of known that,they were Favorites the 9 and the 7.   When everyone is playing the same horse's that is favorites, it is not going to be a lot of money because they are Favorites. The ones that Play Horses Racing know that.  I even play the 7/11 in a Race and it came in Ohio that comb. I played it in the Big Race also.  Yes, I know LottoGuyBC. They didn't pay nothing No Nod  I got a few dollars out of that I played $2.00 Ex. and $1.00 Ex.  I didn't even get as much as the Tri. But beats a blank. LOL...  Another Big Race coming up soon too.

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  British Columbia
                  Canada
                  Member #116101
                  September 4, 2011
                  4033 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2012, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

didn't pay too well this time around No Nod

"You have to be in it to win it!"

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34552 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2012, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

Yeah Right, Belmont Stakes coming up, I will try to predict that too  That's another Big Race..

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                      British Columbia
                      Canada
                      Member #116101
                      September 4, 2011
                      4033 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2012, 7:04 am - IP Logged

Bodeimester to pass on Belmont Stakes. I don't think Bodeimester have much gas left in the tank.

Still nice to get Two 2nd's.

I'll have Another for the Triple Crown.

1st in 34 years.

It could be close but I think it's no Cigar

It will be interesting. Hopeful.

Bed

"You have to be in it to win it!"

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34552 Posts
                        Posted: May 21, 2012, 10:28 am - IP Logged

I have to steady them next horse but I hear the 15 horse is Good  I have to go back and look at the name.

It might be  Creative Cause* Not sure I have to do some home work.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34552 Posts
                          Posted: May 26, 2012, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

I don't think I will play Belmont Stakes today. Good luck if you do? Didn't have anytime to study ...

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34552 Posts
                            Posted: June 8, 2012, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Ok, I just found out it is Sat. I'll have another*** I'll have another****   Is Favorite  again....

Belmont Stakes................  LottoGuyBC  you still think it's no Cigar??

topnail's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
                              Boise
                              United States
                              Member #127183
                              April 25, 2012
                              394 Posts
                              Posted: June 8, 2012, 11:41 am - IP Logged

#11   I'll Have Another is Out At Belmont

Just announced on Dan Patrick by Doug O'neill