Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There is something that goes on in the lotteries...

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by helpmewin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2012, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

as strange as this might sound i think there is a force that exerts over pick3 and pick4 lotteries on powerball i dont know i dont think is witchcraft...even though i have said that i do believe someone is doing witchcraft on the lottery...

but this force is like, maybe the earth magnetic field or subatomic particles energy or the moon...what is it i dont know...i said this before...

i dont think the lottery when playing the lottery says: oh this drawing i dont like it, stop it, play another, jee again i dont like that drawing either, play it again, oh jee the cousin of this number play 5 days ago, dont play it, play another one oh yeah this one!!!...i dont think the lottery does that or is going to take its time to do that...

there is like 12 patterns that the lottery seems to stop and say oh dont play this one, play this one as if the lottery could stop what plays and scratch it off...1 example of those 12 patterns is even/odd...notice that the lottery plays: 1 day: 2even1odd the following day: 1even2odd the following day: 3even then the following day: 2even1odd and it does that meticuloussllyyy so that at the end of the month there is an even balance of 10 numbers 2even1odd then 10 numbers 1even2odd then: 10 numbers 3even/3odd and and you have to ask yourself, what the heck is the ball machine a programmed robot, again the ballss machineeeeeee....those are rubber balls...let me guess, the captain of all the rubber balls when they are juggling, tells ball number: 34 ball number 34 i want you to put on the breaks on your speed on second: 0.0000004 because i am trying to play this particular combination????? whatever....

but even/odd is just 1 pattern i am talking about 12 patterns together where pick3 and pick4 does this...

remeber the coin fliping that at the end it ends up been: 50 heads and 50 tails is similar to this but these are 12 patterns that it does that with and jee those are not coins those are rubbbbeerrrr balls colliding how in the world it can do that...

also tell me this is a little diffferent but tell me why when there is: 100 or 300 people and they have to guess 1 number from: 1-15, most of them get it wrong: 9 out of 10 get it wrong...what do you call that a ghost whispering in their ears to get it wrong????

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

KPaul's avatar - f holeavatar.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #128094
    May 16, 2012
    63 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2012, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

Personally, I think it's just a matter of seeing the law of probability in action. You're looking at a random sampling over a set period of time and it's evening out. 

As for people guessing wrong...same thing. The odds are against them so the chances are that more people will guess wrong than will guess correctly.

United States
      Member #2729
      November 8, 2003
      18 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2012, 11:08 am - IP Logged

That 'witchcraft' is the collective thoughts of the players, influencing the balls/RNG. Wink

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

That 'witchcraft' is the collective thoughts of the players, influencing the balls/RNG. Wink

nice explanation but no is not...

i also think a hacker is hacking you all computers´ clocks and this site  clock...it sounds crazy i

know...

i noticed it 3 months ago...

todd will say no is not true so what can i say...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

mjoyg1123's avatar - candle
          NYC
          United States
          Member #119024
          November 13, 2011
          826 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2012, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Pumpi,

This is how I see it. Its only my opinion.

Everything is "energy". The balls in the machine are energy, our thoughts are energy. What could happen is "overthinking". It "may" prevent the energy of that ball to show. but, not all overthinking prevents the balls from showing. Sometimes our gut feelings, nudges from our intuition, a little bit of luck, and alignment with the universe can bring the balls on. I have experienced that.  One good thing is that there are only TEN numbers 0 thru 9.. so what happens is, at some point the energy may come together in total alignment, (its the unknown as to when that will happen.)

Hope that helps.

mjoyg

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
            u$a
            United States
            Member #106665
            February 22, 2011
            19859 Posts
            Posted: May 26, 2012, 3:02 am - IP Logged

Yeah Lovies