Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Algebra Matrices and a RNG...Funny but true...

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lotto lynn.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2012, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

you can have 2 matrices side by side, but huge matrices not the ones you see in algebra books, and you can have sort of speak a tennis match between 2 players in a court and each side of the court is a algebra matrix...now the range of the matrices is from: 1-39 [for pick5] or from 0-9 for pick3/pick4 and each time the two players that are an animation hit the ball and the ball hits the ground in 1 side of the court/matrix it hits a number which automatica translate to that number and the number below it, infront of it, or side ways in the form of: A x B or even: A + B...so the trajectory of the ball and the spot where it hits the ground in the animations translate to: A x B + A x B or A + B x A + B and together like algebra matrices produce a number or a couple of numbers that will be the numbers been spit/produce out by the RNG for the Pick5/39 or for: pick3/pick4...

so what am i basically saying???? i am saying that you can produce Pick5/39 and pick3/pick4 numbers using an RNG that employs algebra matrices that uses a tennis animation...

not only can you use tennis you can use a movie animation i think...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2012, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

You know a simplllleee equation that people could use in an RNG yet it can deceive the entire world, for millions of yearssssssssssssssss....soooooooooo, sooooooo simple...

for example a Pick3 RNG can take actual drawings from another state and to each drawing of each day add or subtract and the number added or subtracted is what plays...for example...324

state A on monday = 374

state B with RNG on monday =  698

State A on monday = 982

state B with RNG on monday =  206

State A on monday = 446

state B with RNG on monday =  760

whats the difference??? that state B with an RNG plays the same drawings that state A with balls machines plays except that it adds: 324....

who will had know....also, it doesnt for example has to add 324 it can: add 3 subtract 2 add 4 or subtract 3 add 2 subtract 4 or subtract 3 add 2 add 2, ect, ect, ect...

and nobody will had known for millions of years...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2012, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

You know a simplllleee equation that people could use in an RNG yet it can deceive the entire world, for millions of yearssssssssssssssss....soooooooooo, sooooooo simple...

for example a Pick3 RNG can take actual drawings from another state and to each drawing of each day add or subtract and the number added or subtracted is what plays...for example...324

state A on monday = 374

state B with RNG on monday =  698

State A on monday = 982

state B with RNG on monday =  206

State A on monday = 446

state B with RNG on monday =  760

whats the difference??? that state B with an RNG plays the same drawings that state A with balls machines plays except that it adds: 324....

who will had know....also, it doesnt for example has to add 324 it can: add 3 subtract 2 add 4 or subtract 3 add 2 subtract 4 or subtract 3 add 2 add 2, ect, ect, ect...

and nobody will had known for millions of years...

it can be not just 1 number meaning: 324, it can be: add: 324 + 844 + 900 + 434 + 601 + 277 and then after you add all those you get what will play in state B...

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2012, 12:39 am - IP Logged

this is a little different but i am going to mention it here...You seen the systems i have posted here about Powerball and other lotteries and what other members have posted, they are like shortcuts...

i ask myself: what if Math has those shortcuts and we dont know them yet...what i am saying is that there could be many shortcuts for mathematics undiscovered...

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
          New York
          United States
          Member #65188
          September 20, 2008
          187 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2012, 1:33 am - IP Logged

this is a little different but i am going to mention it here...You seen the systems i have posted here about Powerball and other lotteries and what other members have posted, they are like shortcuts...

i ask myself: what if Math has those shortcuts and we dont know them yet...what i am saying is that there could be many shortcuts for mathematics undiscovered...

Yes I agree there are shortcuts to math. We will just have to find it. I am still searching.I hope that we will soon discover it!! 

I Like It…I Like It®Sun Smileylotto lynn