Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fractions

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128135
May 17, 2012
58 Posts
Posted: May 19, 2012, 9:05 am - IP Logged

Hello guys thanks for all that welcome me i appreciate it.Terrence Tao is considered the best mathmatician in the world.If any would have say in if there is any wrong way of picking numbers it would be him.But wait i can lay claim to there is wrong ways of picking numbers.Picture this u and 10 of ur friends is having a brawl with 49 other brawlers who u think will win?Majority of the time?U and ur friends have 20 percent chances of winning if my math is right.Thats the powerball 10 single digit balls to 49 doubles so majority of the time ur gonna get more drawings with no singles.But in the mega millions game is slight diffrent it goes to 56 so its like 25 percent chance of singles coming up if my math is correct.Thats why u get more drawings in mega millions games with more singles sometimes 3 singles.So in the mega millions games i would suggest picking singles for sure cause 25 percent of the time ur gonna get a single drawing.

United States
    Member #128135
    May 17, 2012
    58 Posts
    Posted: May 19, 2012, 9:10 am - IP Logged

i meant 9 singles but math is slight off probably by 1 percent so 19 percent of the time on powerball and 23 percent on mega millions or i will say 24 percent

United States
      Member #128135
      May 17, 2012
      58 Posts
      Posted: May 19, 2012, 9:23 am - IP Logged

My suggestions is this in the mega millions game.Please always pick single digit balls atleast 1.The math doesnt lie trust me people.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: May 19, 2012, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Hello guys thanks for all that welcome me i appreciate it.Terrence Tao is considered the best mathmatician in the world.If any would have say in if there is any wrong way of picking numbers it would be him.But wait i can lay claim to there is wrong ways of picking numbers.Picture this u and 10 of ur friends is having a brawl with 49 other brawlers who u think will win?Majority of the time?U and ur friends have 20 percent chances of winning if my math is right.Thats the powerball 10 single digit balls to 49 doubles so majority of the time ur gonna get more drawings with no singles.But in the mega millions game is slight diffrent it goes to 56 so its like 25 percent chance of singles coming up if my math is correct.Thats why u get more drawings in mega millions games with more singles sometimes 3 singles.So in the mega millions games i would suggest picking singles for sure cause 25 percent of the time ur gonna get a single drawing.

"Picture this u and 10 of ur friends is having a brawl with 49 other brawlers who u think will win?"

Me.

Bet the dadgum ranch.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
          Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: May 19, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

"Picture this u and 10 of ur friends is having a brawl with 49 other brawlers who u think will win?"

Me.

Bet the dadgum ranch.

**nodding head** yep I am backing ridge.  (yelling to dealer - "ALL IN")

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: May 19, 2012, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

**nodding head** yep I am backing ridge.  (yelling to dealer - "ALL IN")

Well thank ya kindly, lil darlin'!

--Edmund Burke

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2012, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Me.

Bet the dadgum ranch.

I will take a buck on that... count me in

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2012, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

I will take a buck on that... count me in

Well, thank you kindly too, tntea!   Big Grin

--Edmund Burke

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3157 Posts
                  Posted: May 19, 2012, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

Great tip Henry! What does General Tao suggest for PB. Just work on your posting alittle. Reading it was like watching paint dry.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                    Oklahoma
                    United States
                    Member #82391
                    November 12, 2009
                    6290 Posts
                    Posted: May 20, 2012, 8:45 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP ProCessOfElim.......Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6290 Posts
                      Posted: May 20, 2012, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Me.

Bet the dadgum ranch.

Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                        United States
                        Member #73904
                        April 28, 2009
                        14903 Posts
                        Posted: May 20, 2012, 10:33 am - IP Logged

Thumbs Up

Well, thank you kindly too, Miss Dallas!

--Edmund Burke