Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Introduction

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128373
May 22, 2012
201 Posts
Posted: May 22, 2012, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Hello all.  I didn't really see a general discussion forum to introduce myself, so this was the closest I could actually get.  Well, I have a newfound interest in the lotto now.  I guess my interest peaked after the nationwide rush for that $656 Million Mega Millions jackpot a month or so ago.  I, unfortunately, live in a state where there is no lottery, and I'd have to drive two hours to get to a state that does.  I have, however, been doing some research on how to play the popular lottery games online (I am a research NUT), and I've found two sites: The Lotter and BetSlips.  I'm iffy on those, as the #1 question anyone would logically have is: If I, by some stretch of imagination, do hit the jackpot, how do I know they won't go and sign the back of the ticket and claim it for themselves?  I mean, what's stopping them?

But yeah, that's my brief introduction.  I see you guys have the lotto down to a science here, whereas the normal Joe or Jane picks random numbers and hopes he/she becomes an instant millionaire.  I will be reading around these forums as well as doing more research, and who knows?  I could be willing a few hundred dollars a month.  We'll see.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: May 23, 2012, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Sorry to hear you live two hours from the state line in one of the three or four states that don't have a lottery.  LP is a good place to do some research and pretend you're playing by posting some predictions.  If you start making some winning predictions, you'll be ready to win the next time you make a road trip to play for real.  Good luck.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
      Oklahoma
      United States
      Member #82391
      November 12, 2009
      6290 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2012, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP LottoPerro.....Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
        Lavender Rocket

United States
        Member #124616
        March 16, 2012
        2642 Posts
        Posted: May 23, 2012, 9:36 am - IP Logged

Welcome to Lottery Post LottoPerro!  Very good luck to you.

United States
          Member #122468
          February 1, 2012
          530 Posts
          Posted: May 23, 2012, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Hello all.  I didn't really see a general discussion forum to introduce myself, so this was the closest I could actually get.  Well, I have a newfound interest in the lotto now.  I guess my interest peaked after the nationwide rush for that $656 Million Mega Millions jackpot a month or so ago.  I, unfortunately, live in a state where there is no lottery, and I'd have to drive two hours to get to a state that does.  I have, however, been doing some research on how to play the popular lottery games online (I am a research NUT), and I've found two sites: The Lotter and BetSlips.  I'm iffy on those, as the #1 question anyone would logically have is: If I, by some stretch of imagination, do hit the jackpot, how do I know they won't go and sign the back of the ticket and claim it for themselves?  I mean, what's stopping them?

But yeah, that's my brief introduction.  I see you guys have the lotto down to a science here, whereas the normal Joe or Jane picks random numbers and hopes he/she becomes an instant millionaire.  I will be reading around these forums as well as doing more research, and who knows?  I could be willing a few hundred dollars a month.  We'll see.

Hi LottoPerro and welcome to Lottery Post. Sorry your state doesn't have a lottery and can see how the 656 MM made you take a closer look at the lotteries. Good luck to you.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: May 23, 2012, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Hey Lottio,

if you are willing to lay down a few hundred bucks a month you should do what I did and put it in a separate savings account every month and after 5 years you will have around $15,000. There is your winner right there. I feel like I won a JP and I can spend it on anything I want. My first thought was to buy tickets and wanted to start with $500. Pb tickets and everyone told me not to waste my money! $5000. wont improve your odds on this game so what is $500. going to do???

I thought about buyin a 1000. of those scratchy tickeys but that didn't seem wise either, besides I would get that scrota stuff all over the place and just male a mess. Having all this money was supposed to nake me happy, but now I just dont know what to do???

United States
              Member #128373
              May 22, 2012
              201 Posts
              Posted: May 23, 2012, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks, guys.  I didn't notice that typo until just now.  It was supposed to say "I could be winning a few hundred bucks a month."  My bad, no way I could spend a few hundred a month unless I were to win them back.

I know how to play responsibly.  I'm not going to be the guy to splurge down nearly all I have on the super slim chance that I hit it big.  It is a good thing I found this forum because, like I said, you guys seem to have the lotto down to a science here.  Speaking of which, are there any tools/software I can use to help me analyze everything or is it best I use hours of manual analytics before picking numbers?  I looked at two, not sure if you guys heard about them: Smart Play Lotto Wheels and Lotto Guy Lottery System.  I also see you guys have a Gold and Platnium Membership that has something.

So what would you recommend?

United States
                Member #128373
                May 22, 2012
                201 Posts
                Posted: May 23, 2012, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

Oh, and any experiences with TheLotter and BetSlips?

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: May 23, 2012, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, guys.  I didn't notice that typo until just now.  It was supposed to say "I could be winning a few hundred bucks a month."  My bad, no way I could spend a few hundred a month unless I were to win them back.

I know how to play responsibly.  I'm not going to be the guy to splurge down nearly all I have on the super slim chance that I hit it big.  It is a good thing I found this forum because, like I said, you guys seem to have the lotto down to a science here.  Speaking of which, are there any tools/software I can use to help me analyze everything or is it best I use hours of manual analytics before picking numbers?  I looked at two, not sure if you guys heard about them: Smart Play Lotto Wheels and Lotto Guy Lottery System.  I also see you guys have a Gold and Platnium Membership that has something.

So what would you recommend?

There are a lot of people on this site, that spend up to twelve hours a day perfecting their "systems". They may or may not, be using the tools

provided, by enrolling with a Gold or Platinum membership?  Type

Your being a "newbie" comes with advantages of beginners luck.  Lep    My personal opinion is to stick to a set of self and QP numbers.

Good luck and welcome to this Lotto Maniac site!!!  Crazy