Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My opinion about Lotto game

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Ronnie316.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: May 26, 2012, 9:10 pm - IP Logged

1)I think lotto #s can be predicted. Indeed lotto is a random and chance game but it's a real science

too in the view of mathematics. The reason that we have not yet found a good software is we have not yet

had the enough ability to design it, otherwise, the people who possess such software do not want to share

it. There is a good example like Weather Forecast. We have to admit that today's accuracy of the weather

forecast  is much better than before. It depends on the progress of contemporary computer 

science (including the Artificial Intelligence and the Remote Sensing Technology) completely.

2) Saying lotto #s can be predicted means that:

a. The lotto's ODDS can be reduced down by our tools which includ the paper & pen, Excel, software

such C++, Java, ...etc, and even someone's Mystical methods.... The tool is better the odds is lower.

b. The meaning of PREDICTION is that we can win constantly (not each time!) and economically

(get a real profit !) by using a system which is really working for lotto. Saying win means various prizes

from the lowest to a JP.

3) A good lotto software should furthest follow the statistical law of random and chance in lotto

games and furthest replace the functions of human brain including Statistical Calculation, the

Forecast Analysis (similar to Artificial Intelligence), Optimized Feedback, and other operations.

Some software have Statistical Calculation only but can not make a good Forecast Analysis like GH's

Advantage Plus. Some software have so many Filters in which they include too many uncertainties to

select like Expert Lotto. As Stan (the owner of Expert Lotto ) said: The mistakes don't come from my

system but you can not select the Filters or the Settings correctly when the members're complaining with.

What a real good excuse is !!! In fact, No any members including Stan himself can get any bigger win by

using the Expert Lotto since the EL was born.

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: May 26, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

NICE COPY AND PASTE JOB

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: May 26, 2012, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

NICE COPY AND PASTE JOB

Ronnie,

Thanks for your attention. Yes, the post was my reply to RL-RANDOMLOGIC in the Forum of  Lottery

System. However, I think it's a good topic for discussing with members here too.

I'm a serious lotto player and have played the game more than 15 years.

The post just is my opinion to lotto game according to my experiences.

I welcome all friends to join the discuss sincerely.

Best regards,

lb

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2012, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Ronnie,

Thanks for your attention. Yes, the post was my reply to RL-RANDOMLOGIC in the Forum of  Lottery

System. However, I think it's a good topic for discussing with members here too.

I'm a serious lotto player and have played the game more than 15 years.

The post just is my opinion to lotto game according to my experiences.

I welcome all friends to join the discuss sincerely.

Best regards,

lb

How much money does a serious lottery player spend each week?