Welcome Guest
You last visited September 20, 2017, 9:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

"Memorial Day Rememberance"

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2012, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

This isn't on topic, but just wanted to give a shout out to any veterans here, and all those who have served in both past and present wars.

Thank you for your contributions, sacrifice and courageous examples that you have set for all generations of Americans. God bless you! Patriot

grwurston's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Winning is great.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    5946 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2012, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

This isn't on topic, but just wanted to give a shout out to any veterans here, and all those who have served in both past and present wars.

Thank you for your contributions, sacrifice and courageous examples that you have set for all generations of Americans. God bless you! Patriot

You're welcome. And I hope everyone remembered to put their American flags out today.   US Flag

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to to the numbers.

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2012, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome. And I hope everyone remembered to put their American flags out today.   US Flag

Had all mine out today.   US Flag     We also had an annual Memorial Day Parade in my hometown, which I just got back from.

Thanks again for your service grwurston!!!  Patriot

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke
        Beautiful Florida
        United States
        Member #5709
        July 18, 2004
        20918 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2012, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome Mcginnin,

Just got back from the Wall in D.C. a little while ago. Met a lot of new people and took time to remember all who gave the ultimate sacrfice, and to all who have served.       Thank you.

Yes it was nice to see folks appreciate and Remember. It was 50 years ago today for all the Vietnam Vets also.

" You can not control the Wind, but you can direct the Sail "

United States
          Member #111442
          May 25, 2011
          6323 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome Mcginnin,

Just got back from the Wall in D.C. a little while ago. Met a lot of new people and took time to remember all who gave the ultimate sacrfice, and to all who have served.       Thank you.

Yes it was nice to see folks appreciate and Remember. It was 50 years ago today for all the Vietnam Vets also.

Can hardly believe it's been that long. I can remember as a kid, listening to Walter Cronkite keeping us all updated with the latest casualties.

Thanks again for your service MADDOG. We will never forget.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2012, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Well said as always McG!! Yes i would like to express a heartfelt thank you to all our veterans as we celebrate our holyday...Lovies

Let us reflect on how lucky we are for the sacrifices of our forefathers...Patriot

and let us remeber how truly lucky we are!!Lep

War is not cool...PukeRed Devil

Appleton, Wi
              United States
              Member #118178
              October 24, 2011
              199 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2012, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all the Vets for their service to the U.S.A. and thanks to my brother-in-law Gary, Coast Guard and cousin Clark (RIP), Army.

Patriot

BlueDuck 

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                United States
                Member #112968
                June 29, 2011
                4057 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2012, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all vets, espeacially those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5259 Posts
                  Posted: May 29, 2012, 6:15 pm - IP Logged

Thanks to all vets, espeacially those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

I Agree!>>>>>>>>>HM:

>>>>>>>>>>>>"ALL">>>ultimate SACRIFICE!

but,>>>>>>>>>THANK YOU BELGIUM 4ur "RESPECT"

75 year's Later 4 Americian  "VET'S"

US FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS FlagUS Flag

Jack-in-the-Box