Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Bible ~ Large Print

1317 replies. Last post 6 days ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 51 of 88
PrintE-mailLink
Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
Member #76986
July 10, 2009
8034 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2013, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

I looked at your dropbox nbers, had I looked at it earlier I would have saw 963, from the 671 that hit midday, So m question is can I pug in my eve number to see might come next

Test it without wagering real money, until you

are comfortable with the results, gyewing40. Sun Smiley

capett02's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
    Louisville, Ky
    United States
    Member #118930
    November 11, 2011
    289 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2013, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Even though it's taking me FOREVER to look up the box and straight hits individually, I think I understand more now. When the cycle starts over, this will give you a narrower selection of numbers to play (if you go back to the last straight hits). Thank you!! Thumbs Up

Diligence is the mother of good fortune - Benjamin Disraeli Type

Louisville, Ky
      United States
      Member #118930
      November 11, 2011
      289 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2013, 2:04 pm - IP Logged

238 = Consecutive pair, mirror, and sum of 13 = Harve$t Moon = SMART Blue Angel

Party

Louisville, Ky
        United States
        Member #118930
        November 11, 2011
        289 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2013, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Need to ask you something Harve$t Moon. I think I know the answer, but I'm not 100% positive. With the mirror of 378 and total of 167, do we start the cycle over when these numbers hit in any form or do we stick with the 238? I'm thinking stick with the 238. Does my question make sense? If not, let me know and I'll try to re-word. Thanks for all you do to help us!! It is a lot of work, but without your guideance I would be lost. And then you have the ones that just want you to give them the numbers. Mad

United States
          Member #76986
          July 10, 2009
          8034 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2013, 5:43 pm - IP Logged

238 = Consecutive pair, mirror, and sum of 13 = Harve$t Moon = SMART Blue Angel

Party

Match up the other consecutive pairs

with mirrors and see what you get.

Louisville, Ky
            United States
            Member #118930
            November 11, 2011
            289 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2013, 5:46 pm - IP Logged

Been doing that today hence my comment. You are truly an angel! Thanks so much for the help!

United States
              Member #76986
              July 10, 2009
              8034 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2013, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

Need to ask you something Harve$t Moon. I think I know the answer, but I'm not 100% positive. With the mirror of 378 and total of 167, do we start the cycle over when these numbers hit in any form or do we stick with the 238? I'm thinking stick with the 238. Does my question make sense? If not, let me know and I'll try to re-word. Thanks for all you do to help us!! It is a lot of work, but without your guideance I would be lost. And then you have the ones that just want you to give them the numbers. Mad

If you are following 238, then the cycle begins and ends with 238 (any combination of it).

The "any combination of it" to fall is the states way of making money (that's business).

You can cycle for the straight number as well. It will take more time. The state alternates

as to when and what year, month to drop it straight. You can do it, though, by tracking.

United States
                Member #76986
                July 10, 2009
                8034 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2013, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

You can choose to cycle with 167 (begin and end) or 378 ( begin and end).

They are different cycles, but you have all the numbers in your dropbox file.

Louisville, Ky
                  United States
                  Member #118930
                  November 11, 2011
                  289 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2013, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Thank you!! Wasn't sure if I made myself clear enough. Sometimes I don't articulate well, but you understood exactly what I was asking.

Louisville, Ky
                    United States
                    Member #118930
                    November 11, 2011
                    289 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2013, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

OK, let me see if I get the general idea. If I play all three numbers and keep the cycles seperate from one another, then I can "switch" back and forth between them. For example, the 378 combo just came out 12/18/13 in my state so now that cycle starts over. But, there are a massive amount of numbers to play on that list. So, I can go back to the 238 list since there aren't that many that haven't hit since 238 last came in.

Louisville, Ky
                      United States
                      Member #118930
                      November 11, 2011
                      289 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2013, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

All this hard work is gonna pay off yet. Now that I've gotten most of this "on paper" in front of my eyes, I see a definite "pattern". Jumping up and down now.

Hurray!

United States
                        Member #76986
                        July 10, 2009
                        8034 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2013, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

OK, let me see if I get the general idea. If I play all three numbers and keep the cycles seperate from one another, then I can "switch" back and forth between them. For example, the 378 combo just came out 12/18/13 in my state so now that cycle starts over. But, there are a massive amount of numbers to play on that list. So, I can go back to the 238 list since there aren't that many that haven't hit since 238 last came in.

If you are organized and have the stamina, you can do that which you suggest.

For most, it will be easier and more cost effective to choose just one cycle to

track. If you can juggle the three cycles, you can write your own withdrawal slip!

I appreciate your interest in the Lottery Bible!!!!! I like the way that you think!

You are going to give the your state some money problems, pretty soon, and they will not like you, but that is just "your" business and nothing personal. Coffee

Louisville, Ky
                          United States
                          Member #118930
                          November 11, 2011
                          289 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2013, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

Thank you!! Group Hug

Louisville, Ky
                            United States
                            Member #118930
                            November 11, 2011
                            289 Posts
                            Posted: December 22, 2013, 3:44 am - IP Logged

Electricity went out from the storms for six hours. I took a nap and now I'm sitting up all night (and day) making an Excel workbook and manually putting all this data into the workbook. I can use formatting to highlight cells within certain date ranges, etc. Should be much more efficient although LOTS of work until I get it done. I believe it will be well worth the effort. Besides, we don't have a mid-day draw on Sundays, so this will give me more time to get it finished without updating data. I don't mind to update it every day. However, it's a bit of a pain in the rump to update constantly before I have the initial workbook completed. Hope you're having a wonderful night/day!!

Type

Louisville, Ky
                              United States
                              Member #118930
                              November 11, 2011
                              289 Posts
                              Posted: December 22, 2013, 4:28 am - IP Logged

Please tell me if I'm bugging the you know what out of you, but I have just one question. In my spreadsheet I am listing the last four dates of the primary number. When I looked up 238 (in any form), there were two times that the cycle only lasted a few weeks. Do I still start over in this case? What?

Page 51 of 88