Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery analysis software recommendations (free or paid)

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 4 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128373
May 22, 2012
201 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2012, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello all.  During my time of research (yeah, I'm a research nut), I've been thinking of getting some software to help me analyze the trends and what have you to pick lotto numbers.  Yes, I know no software on Planet Earth is going to spit out numbers and have you win jackpots each and every time (and even smaller prizes for that matter), but I'm just wondering what software would you guys recommend, free or paid, to aid me in the analytics?

I've seen some recommendations when searching, but the majority of them are old.  And the thing I've always learned about life is that what worked back then probably won't work today.  I would like to have any recent stories or recommendations.  BTW, I am planning on going Platnium here as well.

I guess I should mention is software you guys would recommend that would aid in the Pick 3/4/5 as well as the Powerball/MegaMillions style.

Thanks in advance.

topnail's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
    Boise
    United States
    Member #127183
    April 25, 2012
    394 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2012, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

Lottoperro 

all i can do is pick 2 people number MIX

from

Mega million and power ball challenge topic

that is the only change i thinks will hit the JP SOME DAY

White Bounce

topnail's avatar - Lottery-021.jpg
      Boise
      United States
      Member #127183
      April 25, 2012
      394 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Maddogs and restang is my go to guy

Both of them are the best to follow

goodluck

United States
        Member #128373
        May 22, 2012
        201 Posts
        Posted: May 30, 2012, 12:59 am - IP Logged

Appreciate that, man.  Any other recommendations from anyone here?

United States
          Member #116268
          September 7, 2011
          20244 Posts
          Posted: May 30, 2012, 1:17 am - IP Logged

Appreciate that, man.  Any other recommendations from anyone here?

LottoBoner always knows what the number are going to be, but we cant get him to tell us very often. It takes him a total of 5 minutes to figure out the winning numbers on any game.

That's your best system right there, intuitive powers and positive energy and "the bone" has em both.

United States
            Member #128373
            May 22, 2012
            201 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2012, 5:38 pm - IP Logged

LOL, I take it he's won a jackpot or two?

Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner always knows what the number are going to be, but we cant get him to tell us very often. It takes him a total of 5 minutes to figure out the winning numbers on any game.

That's your best system right there, intuitive powers and positive energy and "the bone" has em both.

LOL...very funny ronnie...

wells it five minutes per game...multiplied by 10 games...so its actually almost an entire hour!!!

I use A+ by gail howard...it doesn't have the best predictive qualites but you can do some good reasearch...for example you can search by two numbers...

so if you like  6  10  in your game you can search to see when the last time   6/10  has hit...and how many times per year...

it often elucidates some good trends...but you have to be willing to put in some real work when you are enthusiastic and ready.  And you will need to be impeccably organized of which i am not.

I use excel also, custom charts...where i also look for specific trends...

The trick for me is to see something in five minutes and go for it...and not worry too much about losing or being wrong.

(still working on the not worrying part)

And its an all or nothing approach...sometimes I can get a good feel in five minutes...sometimes there is no feel.

When there is no feel you should not play.  Something very hard to do.

I dont know of any good Pick 3...software...

I just use the lottery bible...It always seems to have a winner!!Jester Laugh

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: May 31, 2012, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

LOL...very funny ronnie...

wells it five minutes per game...multiplied by 10 games...so its actually almost an entire hour!!!

I use A+ by gail howard...it doesn't have the best predictive qualites but you can do some good reasearch...for example you can search by two numbers...

so if you like  6  10  in your game you can search to see when the last time   6/10  has hit...and how many times per year...

it often elucidates some good trends...but you have to be willing to put in some real work when you are enthusiastic and ready.  And you will need to be impeccably organized of which i am not.

I use excel also, custom charts...where i also look for specific trends...

The trick for me is to see something in five minutes and go for it...and not worry too much about losing or being wrong.

(still working on the not worrying part)

And its an all or nothing approach...sometimes I can get a good feel in five minutes...sometimes there is no feel.

When there is no feel you should not play.  Something very hard to do.

I dont know of any good Pick 3...software...

I just use the lottery bible...It always seems to have a winner!!Jester Laugh

SEE, I told you. He uses the lottery bible and it takes him 5 minutes.

You could also try the word "systems" at the top of this page.

United States
                  Member #128373
                  May 22, 2012
                  201 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, guys.  I did a bit more research and I saw a software called Expert Lotto.  Been getting rave reviews around these parts.  Anyone still use it to this day?

United States
                    Member #128983
                    June 6, 2012
                    10 Posts
                    Posted: June 7, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

I've been using Lotto Pro - I like the layout of the program (easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing) and it was pretty inexpensive compared to other ones I had looked into (I think I paid $20.) I can't seem to get the numbers to update automatically (probably an end user problem, lol) but it's no big deal for me to enter them myself. It gives a lot of options for wheeling and eliminations. I haven't won a jackpot yet but I did hit a pick 3 straight from it once (probably by accident) but I mainly use it for the 5/39 game.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      Whiskey Island
                      United States
                      Member #90216
                      April 24, 2010
                      12729 Posts
                      Posted: June 8, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I've been using Lotto Pro - I like the layout of the program (easy to understand and aesthetically pleasing) and it was pretty inexpensive compared to other ones I had looked into (I think I paid $20.) I can't seem to get the numbers to update automatically (probably an end user problem, lol) but it's no big deal for me to enter them myself. It gives a lot of options for wheeling and eliminations. I haven't won a jackpot yet but I did hit a pick 3 straight from it once (probably by accident) but I mainly use it for the 5/39 game.

Why spend any money on systems ?? Their is to many free system here thaat Work .. Are just Upgrade Membership for even more Systems ..