Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do people do well playing the Daily Numbers game in their states?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by shyguitar.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122468
February 1, 2012
530 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2012, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It just occured to me to check the odds out on my states website for the daily numbers

game and the odds don't seem that awful. Okay now is not the time for me to be playing

another game since I already play pb, mm, and Mass Cash but was wondering how many

people can do well playing the daily numbers games. Also do people do quick picks or play

their own numbers? I was confused by the mid-day and evening drawings in terms of the

amounts you can win (it looked like it was more money on the mid-day drawings). I've never

played the Daily Numbers game before.

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4870 Posts
    Posted: May 30, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

Hi,

It just occured to me to check the odds out on my states website for the daily numbers

game and the odds don't seem that awful. Okay now is not the time for me to be playing

another game since I already play pb, mm, and Mass Cash but was wondering how many

people can do well playing the daily numbers games. Also do people do quick picks or play

their own numbers? I was confused by the mid-day and evening drawings in terms of the

amounts you can win (it looked like it was more money on the mid-day drawings). I've never

played the Daily Numbers game before.

Shyguitar,

The reason the amounts are different is because Mass. uses paramutuel wagering. In other words it depends on how much   

was bet divided by the number of winners. Other states use a set payout. Most people here who play the p3 and p4 use their

own numbers. Everyone has a system(s). It's not easy to pick the winning numbers, but you can do well if you do your

homework on your particular game.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

United States
      Member #122468
      February 1, 2012
      530 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2012, 7:38 am - IP Logged

Shyguitar,

The reason the amounts are different is because Mass. uses paramutuel wagering. In other words it depends on how much   

was bet divided by the number of winners. Other states use a set payout. Most people here who play the p3 and p4 use their

own numbers. Everyone has a system(s). It's not easy to pick the winning numbers, but you can do well if you do your

homework on your particular game.

Hi Haymaker,

Thanks for explaining about the paraumtuel for Mass.