Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

First digit lottery system

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
risstla's avatar - Lottery-001.jpg
Houston, TX
United States
Member #104886
January 22, 2011
53 Posts
Posted: May 31, 2012, 8:27 am - IP Logged

I am looking for a lottery system which picks the first digit in the lottery drawing. Basically, I am looking for a lottery system which picks the first digit of 5 numbers that will appear in the drawining. Anyone know of any programs like this?

For example,

233 was drawn last night.

System picked the 5 digits

2, 5, 6, 8, 9

WINNER!

kellmellus55's avatar - 53882ptr8it6sv1
    Clarkston,MI
    United States
    Member #35082
    March 12, 2006
    594 Posts
    Posted: May 31, 2012, 9:36 am - IP Logged

I am looking for a lottery system which picks the first digit in the lottery drawing. Basically, I am looking for a lottery system which picks the first digit of 5 numbers that will appear in the drawining. Anyone know of any programs like this?

For example,

2, 5, 6, 8, 9

WINNER!

Sounds so easy everyone should know the answer to this.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
      Member #5344
      June 30, 2004
      23641 Posts
      Posted: May 31, 2012, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

For example,

2, 5, 6, 8, 9

WINNER!

What is wrong with that system? Looks like it worked last night.. backtest it..

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2012, 6:23 am - IP Logged

For example,

2, 5, 6, 8, 9

WINNER!

i didn't learn this here...it seems you cant learn anything here any more...everybody here has become PARANOID!!!!

but i have observed....that if you have a double as you indicated... 2 3 3.... you take the leading number to repeat...so you get 3

then you go UP....

so thats +1 and +2...

so you now have the number to play...(inexact order)...345....so play this number...

to predict a repeater...you need a good chart...and that might mean you dont bet for two weeks...god knows i dont have the patience to wait...

i just waste my money instead...

Dead

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2012, 7:04 am - IP Logged

For example,

2, 5, 6, 8, 9

WINNER!

If there were such a system and it actually worked, then the system that guarantees a win every time you can pick select predict one digit correctly would work and that would be the end of the game as we know it. 

BobP

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2012, 8:10 am - IP Logged

If there were such a system and it actually worked, then the system that guarantees a win every time you can pick select predict one digit correctly would work and that would be the end of the game as we know it. 

BobP

With a liability cap...the game is prevented from being beaten..they can always change ball sets...or something devious like that...

besides pick 3 and pick 4 are designed to rob senior citizens...they dont think too much about "systems"...

although i must admit...i dont know if a pair bet could be "sold out"...although i imagine so....