Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 1:37 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Connecticut: 6/1 - 6/30/2012

Topic closed. 544 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Astekblue.

Page 17 of 37
PrintE-mailLink
swngnblues's avatar - abstract
Greensboro
United States
Member #109769
April 19, 2011
2111 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2012, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Not that y'all could use any more help - Tek, Jonny, & Maltz already tearing it up, but I bring a gift.  =)

This has worked well in backtesting as well as in "release", so thought I'd share it here as well.  For reference, I started posting Wed morning, so in 10 draws, it has had a "win" in half of them. The backtests (3 weeks) show 12 hits in 21 draws, so a little over 50% of the time it has a "true win" in NC. 

The x999 TTT (or x9) is a variation of the classic tic-tac-toe.  The premise is to get away from the last result and create a new TTT to play from on a draw-to-draw basis.  You take the last result, multiply each digit by 9, and use the last digit of the multiple to create your new base.  You create a second matrix with the mirrors from the first.

For me to count as a "win", it must be touching.  In NC, generally, it's done very well as a "corner" shape, but occassionally a vertical or horizontal.  Also done a few "partial X's". 

So, for yesterday's mid - 095 x 999 = 015 ->

0   8   7         5   3   2

9   1   6         4   6   1

0   1   5         5   6   0

Your x9 TTT for mid - 

166 x 999 = 944 ->

9   7   6        4   2   1

8   4   5        3   9   0

9   0   4        4   5   9

Hope this helps you with filtering out a large list and start nailing CT.  =)  I'm hoping to get some backtesting done during work today to get a good look at the formations and ratio (Tek - I'll also check in on KY's as well). 

I've also been looking at some "anomalies" like JBG does, and I'm not 100% certain if they'll hit again.  Some of them come early week, so I'll need a few draws to form up.  JBG - if you want to see what I'm working on with them, just shoot me a PM and I'll share them.

Greensboro
    United States
    Member #109769
    April 19, 2011
    2111 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2012, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

Open anomaly - 22x thru Friday.  Best bets - 220,226,221. 

*if* it hits anything other than those 3, keep playing.  I'm seeing some trends here that suggest if it hits without those 3, it could hit again (usually within a couple draws).

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
      Kentucky
      United States
      Member #35086
      March 12, 2006
      10374 Posts
      Posted: June 18, 2012, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Not that y'all could use any more help - Tek, Jonny, & Maltz already tearing it up, but I bring a gift.  =)

This has worked well in backtesting as well as in "release", so thought I'd share it here as well.  For reference, I started posting Wed morning, so in 10 draws, it has had a "win" in half of them. The backtests (3 weeks) show 12 hits in 21 draws, so a little over 50% of the time it has a "true win" in NC. 

The x999 TTT (or x9) is a variation of the classic tic-tac-toe.  The premise is to get away from the last result and create a new TTT to play from on a draw-to-draw basis.  You take the last result, multiply each digit by 9, and use the last digit of the multiple to create your new base.  You create a second matrix with the mirrors from the first.

For me to count as a "win", it must be touching.  In NC, generally, it's done very well as a "corner" shape, but occassionally a vertical or horizontal.  Also done a few "partial X's". 

Your x9 TTT for mid - 

166 x 999 = 944 ->

Hope this helps you with filtering out a large list and start nailing CT.  =)  I'm hoping to get some backtesting done during work today to get a good look at the formations and ratio (Tek - I'll also check in on KY's as well). 

I've also been looking at some "anomalies" like JBG does, and I'm not 100% certain if they'll hit again.  Some of them come early week, so I'll need a few draws to form up.  JBG - if you want to see what I'm working on with them, just shoot me a PM and I'll share them.

Interesting     swngn

I just now seen your post  , but below was what I was gonna list for a couple draws.........I think there are a couple matches in both them

748 180 139 105          148 135                                                400 044                 003   033

800 088                 733

188 118                 788

145 708 845                 185                                                       100 110                 700

133

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #35086
        March 12, 2006
        10374 Posts
        Posted: June 18, 2012, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

Open anomaly - 22x thru Friday.  Best bets - 220,226,221. 

*if* it hits anything other than those 3, keep playing.  I'm seeing some trends here that suggest if it hits without those 3, it could hit again (usually within a couple draws).

I  have  seen  those  three  recently in the  workouts.............they  sure look  good   to  me     Thumbs Up

Greensboro
          United States
          Member #109769
          April 19, 2011
          2111 Posts
          Posted: June 18, 2012, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Interesting     swngn

I just now seen your post  , but below was what I was gonna list for a couple draws.........I think there are a couple matches in both them

748 180 139 105          148 135                                                400 044                 003   033

800 088                 733

188 118                 788

145 708 845                 185                                                       100 110                 700

133

Be careful... I've backtested 36 draws (up through last Monday)  and only have 11 true hits out of it.  They tend to come in clusters, it seems.  2-4 hits at a time, then off for 7-8 draws.  Not as favorable as I'd want. 

I experimented around with different multiples in NC to come with the x9.  It's entirely possible that a different multiple works better in CT, like x8, x7, etc. 

I've done all the backtesting by hand, but looks like I'd need to break out the Excel sheet again to really backtest the various multiples. 

I pm'ed JBG just to get the "JBG-seal of approval" on the 22x.  =)  He's the anomaly-master and all. 

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #35086
            March 12, 2006
            10374 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

Be careful... I've backtested 36 draws (up through last Monday)  and only have 11 true hits out of it.  They tend to come in clusters, it seems.  2-4 hits at a time, then off for 7-8 draws.  Not as favorable as I'd want. 

I experimented around with different multiples in NC to come with the x9.  It's entirely possible that a different multiple works better in CT, like x8, x7, etc. 

I've done all the backtesting by hand, but looks like I'd need to break out the Excel sheet again to really backtest the various multiples. 

I pm'ed JBG just to get the "JBG-seal of approval" on the 22x.  =)  He's the anomaly-master and all. 

That     22  was  heavy in the workouts last  nite............Greatmaltz  had it too.........you  got  it......and  if    Jonny  confirms it ........then we all have it

Yep      22          here   she   comes  down  the  road    Thumbs Up          (   I   Hope   )       Smile

Greensboro
              United States
              Member #109769
              April 19, 2011
              2111 Posts
              Posted: June 18, 2012, 1:45 pm - IP Logged

That     22  was  heavy in the workouts last  nite............Greatmaltz  had it too.........you  got  it......and  if    Jonny  confirms it ........then we all have it

Yep      22          here   she   comes  down  the  road    Thumbs Up          (   I   Hope   )       Smile

Hopefully not midday.  Lemme pickup a hit in NC first.  ;-)

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: June 18, 2012, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully not midday.  Lemme pickup a hit in NC first.  ;-)

Thumbs Up

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #35086
                  March 12, 2006
                  10374 Posts
                  Posted: June 18, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Your x9 TTT for mid - 

166 x 999 = 944 ->

Mid        545

There   it   is  swngn          in     yesterday's   mirror    box        touching          Dead     Straight       Thumbs Up

Nice     Call    and    Good       Job     Smash

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: June 18, 2012, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

Tracking    the         5       digit      tonite 

Too  see   if   it   shows

No     Promises

A   draw    late     Bang Head

Greensboro
                      United States
                      Member #109769
                      April 19, 2011
                      2111 Posts
                      Posted: June 18, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Mid        545

There   it   is  swngn          in     yesterday's   mirror    box        touching          Dead     Straight       Thumbs Up

Nice     Call    and    Good       Job     Smash

Yeah, was thinking 55x for the week too, but wanted to see the mid draw to be certain.  Day late and a dollar short there, lol.  =)

Maybe it comes back.  557,556,551,550,553,552?

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                        Connecticut
                        United States
                        Member #61623
                        May 29, 2008
                        20581 Posts
                        Posted: June 18, 2012, 4:39 pm - IP Logged

Looks sweet!!!...I use excel so I'll play with it after dinner.I understand how you get the main part of the ttt but I don't understand your minusing configuration after that.

why does 8 come after the zero at the top of the ttt???

.BTW......your other anomaly you pm'ed me about earlier this week would be 55 again....ifso,then 558 ,551  or 552 look good

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #61623
                          May 29, 2008
                          20581 Posts
                          Posted: June 18, 2012, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Tracking    the         5       digit      tonite 

Too  see   if   it   shows

No     Promises

nice call....your post was the main reason I played 585 today..it may still have a shot

Greensboro
                            United States
                            Member #109769
                            April 19, 2011
                            2111 Posts
                            Posted: June 18, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Looks sweet!!!...I use excel so I'll play with it after dinner.I understand how you get the main part of the ttt but I don't understand your minusing configuration after that.

why does 8 come after the zero at the top of the ttt???

.BTW......your other anomaly you pm'ed me about earlier this week would be 55 again....ifso,then 558 ,551  or 552 look good

I play around with 2 main configurations in TTT - +1 and -1.  I was always taught start at the lower right and go counter-clockwise with either +1 or -1 in the rest of the blanks.  So the upper right hand corner is already populated with the result, and then A2 is just a continuation from B1 (little excel terminology there). 

Maybe there's a change to CT and it needs to be a -1 TTT?  The +1 in my config seems to work just fine down in NC.  Big Grin

I'd forgotten about that other thing.  =)  So definitely keep an eye out for it again.  =)  We gonna hammer CT this week y'all. =)

Connecticut
                              United States
                              Member #61623
                              May 29, 2008
                              20581 Posts
                              Posted: June 18, 2012, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I play around with 2 main configurations in TTT - +1 and -1.  I was always taught start at the lower right and go counter-clockwise with either +1 or -1 in the rest of the blanks.  So the upper right hand corner is already populated with the result, and then A2 is just a continuation from B1 (little excel terminology there). 

Maybe there's a change to CT and it needs to be a -1 TTT?  The +1 in my config seems to work just fine down in NC.  Big Grin

I'd forgotten about that other thing.  =)  So definitely keep an eye out for it again.  =)  We gonna hammer CT this week y'all. =)

cool!  thanks..

I just found something that would have worked starting on thursdays but it already hit sat night.Looks sweet for str8 positioning but you can never tell if/when these thing will sh*t the bed  lol...works out good for me because I won't be playing anything hard till this friday/weekend anyhow from payday.Got 50 cents a day till then  lol

Drawing DatePick 3Pick 4
                              MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
                              Mon, Jun 18, 20125-4-5
                              Sun, Jun 17, 20120-9-51-6-64-1-7-68-7-2-5
                              Sat, Jun 16, 20127-6-10-3-24-9-7-04-2-2-0
                              Fri, Jun 15, 20124-1-12-6-43-1-2-22-3-5-2
                              Thu, Jun 14, 20128-9-71-8-72-2-2-90-3-0-1
                              Wed, Jun 13, 20122-1-80-6-75-8-2-36-6-3-8
                              Tue, Jun 12, 20124-5-33-7-53-6-3-16-8-5-5
                              Mon, Jun 11, 20120-9-62-4-70-0-2-18-6-1-6
                              Sun, Jun 10, 20127-1-66-6-48-3-3-80-2-6-8
                              Sat, Jun 9, 20121-3-86-4-67-9-8-37-5-5-5
                              Fri, Jun 8, 20126-3-71-0-41-3-6-04-4-2-6
                              Thu, Jun 7, 20125-4-39-1-63-0-3-46-8-2-1
                              Wed, Jun 6, 20126-9-06-8-65-2-2-64-6-7-4
                              Tue, Jun 5, 20127-0-31-9-11-1-8-25-7-4-9
                              Mon, Jun 4, 20120-7-49-4-41-7-2-24-5-0-8
                              Sun, Jun 3, 20122-4-45-9-45-2-5-43-2-3-9
                              Sat, Jun 2, 20127-7-55-7-22-6-0-11-0-2-1
                              Fri, Jun 1, 20124-5-36-7-79-3-4-39-8-2-4
                              Thu, May 31, 20128-3-46-0-21-8-5-39-3-4-9
                              Wed, May 30, 20129-3-58-5-44-1-3-40-6-8-2
                              Tue, May 29, 20129-9-01-3-71-7-2-90-8-4-0

Page 17 of 37