Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you play pick 3, pick 4 and pick 6 as a 2nd revenue ?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by usechen.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Canada
Member #51583
April 15, 2007
188 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2012, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I only play certain times as opposed to every day as i used to do before designing my stategies. Nowadays, i mostly concentrate on playing pick 4 (straight) and pick 6 ( Lotto 649) cause they pay more...I gotta retire soon. lol ! If i really need cash fast, i will play pick 3 straight, but on a certain time, that's how i won 3 times real fast...check my old posts.

My strenght is into the pick 3 and pick 4, but i'm starting to design some strategies for 649, one tip...i eliminated some numbers that rarely come out, i only play with 36 numbers instead of 49 numbers. When i do a back test, most of the time each week there's like 4 to 6 numbers in that list. My millions are coming soon !!!

And you, is this becoming a second job for you too ?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19830 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

Asking "Do you play pick 3, pick 4 and pick 6 as a 2nd revenue ?" is almost like asking "Do you smoke cigarettes for you health?".

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
      Winning makes me smile.
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      4878 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:29 pm - IP Logged

Asking "Do you play pick 3, pick 4 and pick 6 as a 2nd revenue ?" is almost like asking "Do you smoke cigarettes for you health?".

If you don't play as a 2nd revenue, then why DO you play? We all play to win extra $$$. We don't win all the time although we all wish we did. And lets face it, everyone single one of us on LP is searching for the secret code, magic elixur, or whatever you want to call it, that will enable us to win as often as we want whenever we want.

As for the jackpot games, we are all  looking for that one big hit that will allow us to retire and live like a king with no financial worries for the rest of our lives. In which case we would not need a 2nd revenue.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

Canada
        Member #51583
        April 15, 2007
        188 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

Some people play for fun with no strategies, they think it's only LUCK...but some of us play like it's a job, and they play with strategies, cause it's not always...LUCK ! no, i don't smoke, do you ?

Canada
          Member #51583
          April 15, 2007
          188 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

If you don't play as a 2nd revenue, then why DO you play? We all play to win extra $$$. We don't win all the time although we all wish we did. And lets face it, everyone single one of us on LP is searching for the secret code, magic elixur, or whatever you want to call it, that will enable us to win as often as we want whenever we want.

As for the jackpot games, we are all  looking for that one big hit that will allow us to retire and live like a king with no financial worries for the rest of our lives. In which case we would not need a 2nd revenue.

Again, some people see the games like a hobby...for me it's a 2nd job. Good for you, if it's not your case !

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
            Winning makes me smile.
            bel air maryland
            United States
            Member #90251
            April 24, 2010
            4878 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2012, 1:14 am - IP Logged

Again, some people see the games like a hobby...for me it's a 2nd job. Good for you, if it's not your case !

For me it's both. A hobby and a 2nd job. And both are FUN!!! And figuring out the right strategy for a particular drawing and winning is the best part of all. And I agree the pick 3 and pick 4 do take skill to win, it's definitely not all luck. Luck is more for the MM and PB games.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19830 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2012, 2:25 am - IP Logged

Some people play for fun with no strategies, they think it's only LUCK...but some of us play like it's a job, and they play with strategies, cause it's not always...LUCK ! no, i don't smoke, do you ?

No, I don't smoke.  I too work on strategies for winning the lottery games that I play but if I depended on them for revenue I couldn't afford to play them.  It's only because I have a source of revenue that I can afford to play them and dream of maybe winning big someday.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Canada
                Member #51583
                April 15, 2007
                188 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

No, I don't smoke.  I too work on strategies for winning the lottery games that I play but if I depended on them for revenue I couldn't afford to play them.  It's only because I have a source of revenue that I can afford to play them and dream of maybe winning big someday.

I'm pretty sure that most of the people here have a good job, just like me...and don't rely only on winning lottos to pay the bills... me i have a business and playing lotto is a passion, since i like playing with numbers. Also, most of my strategies of pick 3 and pick 4 use only  math and i only go for straight, i don't care if they come out box. I hate strategies, looking for cold, hot , pairs etc. I like to keep it simple and so far i did good. Remember, i don't play everyday like i used to, since i developed new ways to know when to play or not.

Also, i believe that anybody with a brain can design strategies, just pay attention to past drawings, just like i did. Day and night i would try to figure out how to win, my wife thought i was wasting my time, until i started winning and her seeing the money, then she wanted to play with me...human nature.

I must say that some people here are pretty <snip> good, with their systems. But, as you know, i don't play not more than 12 numbers, more than that i find that too much  to make good money, you need to reduce the sets as much as possible...the calendar can help you ! If you notice, some numbers tend to come out around the  same dates...

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.