Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you guess or "pick" the winning numbers?

Topic closed. 29 replies. Last post 5 years ago by SergeM.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116268
September 7, 2011
20244 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2012, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

When I "pick" the numbers, I am using intuitive powers to "predict" the winning numbers of a given draw. 

I'm wondering if other people do the same? 

I often play a 10 draw card in case my "prediction" is off by a draw. (or a few)

I often play the same card on MM and PB on case I'm "picking up" on the wrong game.

Anytime I'm picking numbers and get the feeling I'm just taking a wild guess, I throw the playing card in the trash and walk away.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
    Texas
    United States
    Member #86154
    January 30, 2010
    1654 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2012, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

When I "pick" the numbers, I am using intuitive powers to "predict" the winning numbers of a given draw. 

I'm wondering if other people do the same? 

I often play a 10 draw card in case my "prediction" is off by a draw. (or a few)

I often play the same card on MM and PB on case I'm "picking up" on the wrong game.

Anytime I'm picking numbers and get the feeling I'm just taking a wild guess, I throw the playing card in the trash and walk away.

Ronnie, we can't really pick the winning numbers because we're at the mercy of a machine...which is at the mercy of a committe which conducts pre-draws. In this case, I classify a guess and picking as being the same...because we won't know until afterwards.

In other words, luck would prevail in any case and I still wonder why players put so much time and effort into a game with astronomical odds and combinations...EVEN WITH THE NEW AND BETTER ODDS!!Green laugh

Now, this isn't to say an individual can't deeply focus and have numbers revealed in some form or another which ultimately win. A lady supposedly accomplished such a thing not too long ago and credited the win to  her power of manifestation in an interview. I'm a firm believer in manifestation and have witnessed it on much smaller levels in my own life. 

Such a thing requires serious and intense daily meditation with minimal interference to produce expected results. You must also be aware enough to realize when the timing is optimum to capitalize on your goal(s) as smaller things in disguise will begin to happen. Real talk, Ronnie.Yes Nod

L.L.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3857 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2012, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

How about that guy from kentucky, david lee edwards, he said he let the #s pick him,

or something like that.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
        Member #116268
        September 7, 2011
        20244 Posts
        Posted: June 3, 2012, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

How about that guy from kentucky, david lee edwards, he said he let the #s pick him,

or something like that.

I think I already know the numbers, but I'm having trouble getting them to "rise to the top" in this case would hypnosis be the answer? Or would the hypnotist write down the numbers and tell me I said something else?

United States
          Member #112968
          June 29, 2011
          3857 Posts
          Posted: June 3, 2012, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I don't know i'm so far off i was thinking of putting a bet slip on a dartboard. LOL

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
            Member #116268
            September 7, 2011
            20244 Posts
            Posted: June 3, 2012, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

I don't know i'm so far off i was thinking of putting a bet slip on a dartboard. LOL

Funny as heck hay.

You should take 6 die and start by rolling 1, then 2, then 3 till you roll 6. Write down the numbers on each roll and see what 6 numbers you get. Never know. Could be the ticket that wins it all.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
              BRONX N.Y.10459
              United States
              Member #86575
              February 6, 2010
              1067 Posts
              Posted: June 3, 2012, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

I pick my numbers from Grand pa Lucky Number Dream Book. And it work good. Just the jack pot

numbers  as for my pick3 and pick4  I work them out with my System.

And stop throw your tickets away.Some people who are playing the same tickets for 10 years.

Good luck  and get a Good win.Mail For You

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10390 Posts
                Posted: June 3, 2012, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

For me personally playing the same numbers on different games kind of kills the chances of them hitting on any of them.

I have found that going "up and down" on numbers from a quick pick spits out some lower level prizes, especially on a Pick 5.

Machine gives you:

2  16  21  23  36

also play

3  15  19  24   38

just an example.

Good Luck.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
                  Member #112968
                  June 29, 2011
                  3857 Posts
                  Posted: June 3, 2012, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Funny as heck hay.

You should take 6 die and start by rolling 1, then 2, then 3 till you roll 6. Write down the numbers on each roll and see what 6 numbers you get. Never know. Could be the ticket that wins it all.

How about getting one of those old gumball machines, i'm sure there still around, some w/ stale gumballs still in them,

then write the matrix #s on the gumballs w/ a sharpie, and put coins in to see which #s come out the little shute ?

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
                    BRONX N.Y.10459
                    United States
                    Member #86575
                    February 6, 2010
                    1067 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

Hi how  are these  09-14-20-26-28

02-09-10-16-21

06-09-16-24-31

07-10-19-27-32

08-16-25-31-32

16-18-26-29-30

07-11-17-19-27     G00D LUCK.

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: June 3, 2012, 7:26 pm - IP Logged

How about getting one of those old gumball machines, i'm sure there still around, some w/ stale gumballs still in them,

then write the matrix #s on the gumballs w/ a sharpie, and put coins in to see which #s come out the little shute ?

great idea. We could have our RNG system worked out with this idea.

United States
                        Member #112968
                        June 29, 2011
                        3857 Posts
                        Posted: June 3, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

You could use it more than one way.

1. select the 1st 6 gumballs

2. take out all gumballs until only 6 are left

3. any variation of 1 and 2.

if you had 2 gumball machines, you could use the 2nd one for the red ball,

that way it also is coming from a seperate machine.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                          Texas
                          United States
                          Member #86154
                          January 30, 2010
                          1654 Posts
                          Posted: June 3, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

I think I already know the numbers, but I'm having trouble getting them to "rise to the top" in this case would hypnosis be the answer? Or would the hypnotist write down the numbers and tell me I said something else?

LMAO!!!, Okay, I can't help but to go here. Your last sentence would be the similar equivalent of the recent case with the store clerk and the customer...if they won!!! Follow me? Doctor/patient confidentiality.Green laugh 

Wouldn't that make one hell of a story!!! "Hypnotist draws out winning jackpot numbers from patient session...EekAND WINS!!!Eek Patient is currently filing suite against the hypnotistArgue on the premise that he (the hypnotist) agreed NOT to play the numbers revealed!!!" 

L.L.

United States
                            Member #112968
                            June 29, 2011
                            3857 Posts
                            Posted: June 3, 2012, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

LMAO!!!, Okay, I can't help but to go here. Your last sentence would be the similar equivalent of the recent case with the store clerk and the customer...if they won!!! Follow me? Doctor/patient confidentiality.Green laugh 

Wouldn't that make one hell of a story!!! "Hypnotist draws out winning jackpot numbers from patient session...EekAND WINS!!!Eek Patient is currently filing suite against the hypnotistArgue on the premise that he (the hypnotist) agreed NOT to play the numbers revealed!!!" 

L.L.

I'll twist it around,

Doctor lies to patient about #s and patient wins,

now Doctor wants to sue.

United States
                              Member #116268
                              September 7, 2011
                              20244 Posts
                              Posted: June 3, 2012, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

L.L.

Good point, I should just agree to split it with him and save myself the trouble.