Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Subtract Or Gain

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by haymaker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128135
May 17, 2012
58 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2012, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Being positive has its advantages of gaining.Being negative is taking away from the gain.so with ur negative comments ur only subtracting from what ur gained.Never will u add up trust me being negative that is.Negative is a slow leak in the brain .So that's why I encourage people to think positive.Of course this will go in and out of some people.But it's ok it will reach the people who will build and gain more from it.Have a good Sunday people

United States
    Member #116268
    September 7, 2011
    20244 Posts
    Posted: June 3, 2012, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Being positive has its advantages of gaining.Being negative is taking away from the gain.so with ur negative comments ur only subtracting from what ur gained.Never will u add up trust me being negative that is.Negative is a slow leak in the brain .So that's why I encourage people to think positive.Of course this will go in and out of some people.But it's ok it will reach the people who will build and gain more from it.Have a good Sunday people

Now this is a great post. I learned "the positive energy flow system" from Thrifty here on LP and let me tell you how great it works. I have been picking numbers almost exactly the same as the lotto machines are picking them.

I'm just off by a number or two here and there. I expect to have a JP by the end of the year.

Thanks Pro.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
      Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
      United States
      Member #112968
      June 29, 2011
      3854 Posts
      Posted: June 3, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

many times w/ the lottery people will say, "you can't win that"

I say "someone will win, may as well be me"

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.