Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Number 12 dream

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 4 years ago by kandi49.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128357
May 22, 2012
2 Posts
Posted: June 7, 2012, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I recently had a dream that I walked in to a gas station with a lot of my family members surrounding me. We were there to get food but while we were in line to purchase our items, one of my siblings yells pick the number 12 referring to the scratch of tickets that where on the counter. I purchase the ticket and we proceed to sit down in the gas station to eat our food but for some odd reason we are all sitting on a big purple couch that looks like a Kings throne. I then scratch of my card while everyone else is busy talking to each other. Turns out the scratch off card was a big winner and i'm super exicted and jumping for joy but nobody else seems to notice or pay attention to me because they are still busy talking. That's when I wake up. Any insight on this?

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    New Providence
    Bahamas
    Member #109015
    April 4, 2011
    398 Posts
    Posted: June 7, 2012, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I recently had a dream that I walked in to a gas station with a lot of my family members surrounding me. We were there to get food but while we were in line to purchase our items, one of my siblings yells pick the number 12 referring to the scratch of tickets that where on the counter. I purchase the ticket and we proceed to sit down in the gas station to eat our food but for some odd reason we are all sitting on a big purple couch that looks like a Kings throne. I then scratch of my card while everyone else is busy talking to each other. Turns out the scratch off card was a big winner and i'm super exicted and jumping for joy but nobody else seems to notice or pay attention to me because they are still busy talking. That's when I wake up. Any insight on this?

May I suggest you go in to a gas station and buy a #12 scratch off ticket and try your luck.

Also try pick 3 - 012 str8 and combo.

United States
      Member #128357
      May 22, 2012
      2 Posts
      Posted: June 7, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I've been to the gas station the past few days and few times and bought number 12 scratch offs which all turned out to be bingo scratch offs and so far no luck. I do vividly remember the card been green and the bingo cards are not that color. I have not played pick 3 yet, but I will definitely take you advise and play. It doesn't hurt to play and see what happens!

kandi49's avatar - masked
        georgetown sc
        United States
        Member #112488
        June 20, 2011
        3769 Posts
        Posted: June 7, 2012, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

729 336 803 086 653 331 186 983 247 345 877 157 771 338 125 885 656 281 the next time u and your family go to a gas station pick any no 12 card and only number 12 for at least 7 days good luck