Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto 6/49 Matrix Walk: How do you read this?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by jslmsca.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Calgary, Alberta
Canada
Member #128837
June 3, 2012
12 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2012, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

The following is a "Matrix Walk" for lotto 6/49 for about the last 50 draws.  Is this visual representation useful?  If so, how do you read it? 

649_matrix_walk

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
    Somerset
    United Kingdom
    Member #9710
    December 17, 2004
    184 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2012, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

Lets start with the top line

the following numbers appeared 8 21 22 26 30 39 in that draw

I know this as there counter is set to 0

The next draw line ( 2 draws ago)

7 22 27 29 33 39 appeared

Now in your image all counters in line 2 for 8 21 22 26 30 39 are now 1 apart from the two balls that appeareed again which is reset to zero balls 22 and 39

Its a counter of how many draws pass before each number is drawn

Looking at the bottom line I can see that ball 17 has not appeared for 21 draws so it is red which I asume the creator meant to mean a hot number.

Hope this helps

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

Calgary, Alberta
      Canada
      Member #128837
      June 3, 2012
      12 Posts
      Posted: June 9, 2012, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Developer.  I'm the one who created it to track the skips so I should have been more specific with my question. Smile

What I meant by "how do I read this" is do the columns somehow steer you into leaning a certain way for what numbers to pick?  For instance, stay in the "white" when selecting?

Developer's avatar - logo2 small.jpg
        Somerset
        United Kingdom
        Member #9710
        December 17, 2004
        184 Posts
        Posted: June 9, 2012, 6:38 am - IP Logged

Thanks, Developer.  I'm the one who created it to track the skips so I should have been more specific with my question. Smile

What I meant by "how do I read this" is do the columns somehow steer you into leaning a certain way for what numbers to pick?  For instance, stay in the "white" when selecting?

Sorry, I misunderstood

No each new draw has the same total statistics as the one before, the new draw mathematically can not be affected from any previous draw.

You playing the draw gives you a chance of winning, no matter what system is played.

If you bet 9 tickets using this system and I choose 9 lucky dip tickets we would both have exactly the same mathematical odds of winning a prize.

The number theory is fascinating though but on the grand scheme of things you just need to play as many tickets as you can afford when aiming for a jackpot win.

When aiming for 3 ball wins then math becomes useful in telling you the best coverage to use to optimize your tickets for 3 ball wins.

The lottery organizers give the official stats on their sites, if you play for a long enough period your wins / loses will match those stats on the site no matter what system you play.

It has been said every software has a bug in it, it has also been said that every program can be reduced by one line of code.

There for any program can be reduced to 1 line that dont work.

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2012, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

this chart was actually created by Texas Madman...red is not hot...it just means it is out a long time...his red means it is nearing imminent draw...i color the red as blue meaning cold and imminent...although imminent can vary by as many as 50 draws....

I am the one who coined the term matrix walk...meaning the numbers walk...as you can see

if draw A scores #9 and then

draw B scores #8 and then

draw C scores #7 then the numbers appear to "walk" in random motion line...eventually you will intuit a walk and use that number as a banker...that is how you use this chart...in addition to "walking to the left...the numbers walk down in a flag formation...

dont worry newbie...there is plenty of time for you to create something...

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
            Vancouver BC
            Canada
            Member #96078
            August 22, 2010
            115 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2012, 2:17 pm - IP Logged

When I was playing Lotto 649 years ago (mid 1990-ties) I had a similar calculation for number prediction.

I called it overdue numbers - the ones that have been waiting for the hit the longest (in that sequence).

I had it recalculated with every new draw to make sure that the oldest is really such.

But I never truly used that method. Somehow overdue did not want to come all at the some time.

Generally, they were scoring poorer than other methods like hot numbers or even cold. However,

if you want to pick only 1 or 2 numbers at a time from such a calculation (chart) and mix it with others

it may prove more successful. But always backtrack for a while before commiting any real money to see

if it is worth your time, effort and bucks.

Aquarius

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

When I was playing Lotto 649 years ago (mid 1990-ties) I had a similar calculation for number prediction.

I called it overdue numbers - the ones that have been waiting for the hit the longest (in that sequence).

I had it recalculated with every new draw to make sure that the oldest is really such.

But I never truly used that method. Somehow overdue did not want to come all at the some time.

Generally, they were scoring poorer than other methods like hot numbers or even cold. However,

if you want to pick only 1 or 2 numbers at a time from such a calculation (chart) and mix it with others

it may prove more successful. But always backtrack for a while before commiting any real money to see

if it is worth your time, effort and bucks.

Aquarius

yes i have noticed that the coldest numbers are always tricky...I like to use "hot" cold numbers...

so for instance if you compare two numbers both at 29 games...they are both at face value equivalent...

but if A has 7 hits in last 50

and B as 3 hits in last 50

then i would play A

also whenever i keep chasing a number at skip 20, then 21, then 22...i find very often a skip 10, 11, or 12 will score instead so go figure....

Calgary, Alberta
                Canada
                Member #128837
                June 3, 2012
                12 Posts
                Posted: June 26, 2012, 10:00 pm - IP Logged

this chart was actually created by Texas Madman...red is not hot...it just means it is out a long time...his red means it is nearing imminent draw...i color the red as blue meaning cold and imminent...although imminent can vary by as many as 50 draws....

I am the one who coined the term matrix walk...meaning the numbers walk...as you can see

if draw A scores #9 and then

draw B scores #8 and then

draw C scores #7 then the numbers appear to "walk" in random motion line...eventually you will intuit a walk and use that number as a banker...that is how you use this chart...in addition to "walking to the left...the numbers walk down in a flag formation...

dont worry newbie...there is plenty of time for you to create something...

I didn't mean to imply that I created the concept or coined the phrase "Matrix Walk"; I simply meant I created the chart above for my own use.  No offense was intended.

United States
                  Member #124493
                  March 14, 2012
                  7023 Posts
                  Posted: June 26, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

i am not offended...i am just dubious that you created it...but i could be wrong...

Calgary, Alberta
                    Canada
                    Member #128837
                    June 3, 2012
                    12 Posts
                    Posted: June 26, 2012, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

i am not offended...i am just dubious that you created it...but i could be wrong...

I'm not sure what to say to that.  I saw an example here on Lottery Post and thought I would try and create one for the last 50 draws for Canada's Lotto 6/49 since that's what I play.  I've updated it for Saturday's draw and if anyone wants it, I'll be more than happy to send him or her the spreadsheet.