Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida Lottery Black

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 4 years ago by OldSchoolHits.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Panama City, FL
United States
Member #129057
June 8, 2012
35 Posts
Posted: June 8, 2012, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

I've purchased a lot of these and have had minimal results as of lately.  Unsure why but I find myself drawn to them, even though I haven't hit anything worth doing cart wheels over.  A little over a month ago, I hit a $10 and $20 10X Gold Bar but nothing since.  Lose my tail pipe most of the time.

Has anyone had better results?  There's still 3/8 top prizes remaining.  Mostly South Florida winners.  They need to have a few spring up here in the pan handle for a change...and I'm not talking Jax!

Tampa,Florida
    United States
    Member #127347
    April 29, 2012
    23 Posts
    Posted: June 8, 2012, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

The consensus is that game blows! Sorry to hear your drawn to them. I would stick with GRT or wait until florida lottery brings out something similar.

Panama City, FL
      United States
      Member #129057
      June 8, 2012
      35 Posts
      Posted: June 8, 2012, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

The consensus is that game blows! Sorry to hear your drawn to them. I would stick with GRT or wait until florida lottery brings out something similar.

Yep, I feel the same.  I've done ok on the $10 LFL.  So I think I'll get a mix of them and GRT tomorrow.  I might get me a few FLB, lol.  Have you ever gotten good results?

Panama City, FL
        United States
        Member #129057
        June 8, 2012
        35 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2012, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

Finally got around to buying a few FLB.  Out of 5 tix, I got a $50 and $15.  Still looking for the $1M.

100X the Cash-$500

United States
          Member #116687
          September 17, 2011
          44 Posts
          Posted: June 26, 2012, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

Alright ive seriously lost over $5,000 on these.  I was winning like crazy when it first came out, and now i loose on 10 tickets in a row!!!!  I keep all my loosing tickets and i have hundreds of these.  Im about done with the lottery and its scam

Panama City, FL
            United States
            Member #129057
            June 8, 2012
            35 Posts
            Posted: June 26, 2012, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Alright ive seriously lost over $5,000 on these.  I was winning like crazy when it first came out, and now i loose on 10 tickets in a row!!!!  I keep all my loosing tickets and i have hundreds of these.  Im about done with the lottery and its scam

Sorry about that, especially since your in what seems to be the hot spot as of lately.  I feel the same.  At first, I had a good wining streak but all the sudden FLB stop paying.  I was very suprised to have actually scratched $50 the other day.  But most of the time, just like you, I have several duds in a row from diffrent stores.  However, it's not only with FLB, I've also experienced the same with GRT and $100K LFL.  All I need is enough to pay off the house and get me a modest padio and I'll be set.  Much luck to ya.

100X the Cash-$500

United States
              Member #116687
              September 17, 2011
              44 Posts
              Posted: June 27, 2012, 12:41 am - IP Logged

Yeah i buy alot of the other ones too, same thing.. it really has me thinking because it seems like its the recent books the lottery is sending out that are duds.   Ive realized the only way to actually break even and then some is buying the whole book.  I bought 2 books today of FLB i posted the results in the other forum.  Each book only had 15-20 winners out of the 60 tickets!!!!!!!! buying a few tickets here and there will drive you  broke.   THeres still 3 more 1million prizes, im searching! Let me know how you do, good luck my friend!

Panama City, FL
                United States
                Member #129057
                June 8, 2012
                35 Posts
                Posted: June 28, 2012, 8:18 pm - IP Logged

Well, today I bought 6 FLB, tix 001-006.  001 was a winner for $15 and the rest were losers.  I've never bought an entire roll but I'm starting to think that maybe I should save for a while just to get one.  Funny thing is that I was just one digit away from hitting the $1M jack pot.  I'm sure you've had your share of those.  I also spent another $60 on GRT, all losers...arrrg!!!

100X the Cash-$500

Panama City, FL
                  United States
                  Member #129057
                  June 8, 2012
                  35 Posts
                  Posted: June 28, 2012, 9:31 pm - IP Logged

Yeah i buy alot of the other ones too, same thing.. it really has me thinking because it seems like its the recent books the lottery is sending out that are duds.   Ive realized the only way to actually break even and then some is buying the whole book.  I bought 2 books today of FLB i posted the results in the other forum.  Each book only had 15-20 winners out of the 60 tickets!!!!!!!! buying a few tickets here and there will drive you  broke.   THeres still 3 more 1million prizes, im searching! Let me know how you do, good luck my friend!

Dude!  I saw your $500 win!  Can't imagine what that was like, scratch mathing numbers one at a time.  That was a really nice one!

Hek, I was thinking of taking my son on vacation around Plant City and stopping by the famous store in Brandon to buy a book of GRT.  I'm still up in the air but imagine if I were to hit big!  Holy COW!

100X the Cash-$500

Panama City, FL
                    United States
                    Member #129057
                    June 8, 2012
                    35 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2012, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Spent $200 on FLB and got a $140 in return.  I think I may just finally give up on FLB cause it just not doing well lately.  I got tix # 000 - 019...

100X the Cash-$500

United States
                      Member #116687
                      September 17, 2011
                      44 Posts
                      Posted: July 23, 2012, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Spent $200 on FLB and got a $140 in return.  I think I may just finally give up on FLB cause it just not doing well lately.  I got tix # 000 - 019...

you have to buy the roll, thats the only way you can have a chance.  Usually there is a $500 in the roll.  There was another winner in Hialeah which is about 30 mins south of me.  Only 1 million doller prize left, i wonder how many smaller prizes...

oj1izzle's avatar - batman47
                        Orlando, FL
                        United States
                        Member #119982
                        December 7, 2011
                        78 Posts
                        Posted: July 26, 2012, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey whats up guys I've been trying my hand at lucky $1000 a week for life, but to know avail... I mean  most
                        well theMost I ever won on that was $100. Anyway, I found a store here in orlando that awesome for scratch offs.
                        Hmu if any body has a little extra advice thanks and good luck to all

Miami, Florida
                          United States
                          Member #111795
                          June 2, 2011
                          581 Posts
                          Posted: July 27, 2012, 1:44 pm - IP Logged

you have to buy the roll, thats the only way you can have a chance.  Usually there is a $500 in the roll.  There was another winner in Hialeah which is about 30 mins south of me.  Only 1 million doller prize left, i wonder how many smaller prizes...

I am a fan of buying rolls also, BUT saying there is usually a $500 winner in the roll is simply not true. You can buy book after book and not find a $500 winner. The rolls cost $600, and if there is usually a $500 winner, then you would be looking at 59 more chances to recover the extra hundred bucks to at least break even---and that would put the player at the advantage--not going to happen. The Florida Lottery is not in business to issue rolls where people break even or win. They are in business to issue rolls where people lose money.  Now, on the rolls that do have a $500 winner, you stand a great chance to profit on your roll, however saying that most rolls actually contain a $500 winner just isn't correct. Many people lose half of their money on rolls! BUT, I do like buying a whole roll in hopes that there will be one of the big winners in there, or at least a hot enough roll to give a profit of some sort.

United States
                            Member #116687
                            September 17, 2011
                            44 Posts
                            Posted: July 30, 2012, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

True, but most of the rolls ive bought have a $500 in it, maybe im lucky.  I have bought a few rolls that i got maye $300 back and lost $300 also.  Im still hooked on the FL black though, looking for that last million.  Where in miami are you? im in ft lauderdale

United States
                              Member #130795
                              July 25, 2012
                              80 Posts
                              Posted: July 31, 2012, 12:02 am - IP Logged

Ambam wrote:  ``most of the rolls ive bought have a $500 in it, maybe im lucky``.

That's an understatement.  Based on the current odds (1-in-1200), the probability of winning 1 or more $500 prizes in 60 tickets is less than 5%.  Put another way, there is a 95% probability of not finding any $500 prize in 60 tickets.