Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Stressed

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128135
May 17, 2012
58 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2012, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

As odd as this is gonna sound,I don't play the lottery for personal gain.I play for financial freedom and to feel like a genius.One u discover something it's like.U were sitting in ur house with the doors unlocked and u discover it.And u look around with a anxious look and then u go lock the doors.And shut the blinds it's a very brilliant humble smart feeling.I think it's better to be humbling smart then to be show off smart.Cause show off smart will make u out smart itself.But I have a serious question,Should I focus on a small prize before the giant to gain freedom so I may take down Goliath?This takes slot of discilpline so I need some real advice from people who may feel what I'm going through.Should I swallow my pride and step a way and reflect.One of my all time favorite songs is a mastermind By Nas.(quote)A mastermind sees it coming before it comes a mastermind before he goes to war he count his ones a mastermind everything planned out perfect in cause u niggs got to get murdered.To chase the whale down u need bullets to shoot him down.I started with a hand gun Graduated to a shotgun I'm lookin for a sniper rifle to be honest I just need more bullets aka cash bankroll.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2012, 6:40 pm - IP Logged

As odd as this is gonna sound,I don't play the lottery for personal gain.I play for financial freedom and to feel like a genius.One u discover something it's like.U were sitting in ur house with the doors unlocked and u discover it.And u look around with a anxious look and then u go lock the doors.And shut the blinds it's a very brilliant humble smart feeling.I think it's better to be humbling smart then to be show off smart.Cause show off smart will make u out smart itself.But I have a serious question,Should I focus on a small prize before the giant to gain freedom so I may take down Goliath?This takes slot of discilpline so I need some real advice from people who may feel what I'm going through.Should I swallow my pride and step a way and reflect.One of my all time favorite songs is a mastermind By Nas.(quote)A mastermind sees it coming before it comes a mastermind before he goes to war he count his ones a mastermind everything planned out perfect in cause u niggs got to get murdered.To chase the whale down u need bullets to shoot him down.I started with a hand gun Graduated to a shotgun I'm lookin for a sniper rifle to be honest I just need more bullets aka cash bankroll.

Take down Goliath. Play the PB with self picks and EP's, and take home a quarter billion green backs. Why wait? Leave the chump change for 

those who dare not approach Goliath.  Leaving   A sniper rifle should do the trick, the ammo is the amount of cash your willing to expend.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2012, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

count me here as another vote for 'go for it'

United States
        Member #128135
        May 17, 2012
        58 Posts
        Posted: June 10, 2012, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

The reason being I'm stressed is this.I missed 50,000 by one number,Then like 2 days later I had a dream.That I was in a car talking to my friends and I see the bus approaching I hop out the car so fast and I swear I thought I was at the stop.But the bus driver kept going and didnt stop.To me my dream symbolized me not putting all my effort into it and prolonging and loligaggin.True storie not a lie.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19831 Posts
          Posted: June 10, 2012, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

The reason being I'm stressed is this.I missed 50,000 by one number,Then like 2 days later I had a dream.That I was in a car talking to my friends and I see the bus approaching I hop out the car so fast and I swear I thought I was at the stop.But the bus driver kept going and didnt stop.To me my dream symbolized me not putting all my effort into it and prolonging and loligaggin.True storie not a lie.

If you missed 50,000 by one number then you should be happy with the prize you won unless you were dreaming all along.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
            Member #128135
            May 17, 2012
            58 Posts
            Posted: June 10, 2012, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Don't get me wrong I'm happy to be getting the results I been getting.And the money isn't it for me I put a lot of time and my heart into this.I can't be happy with second place but I will say this.I am happy to get the results I been having they say the first one is the hardest.The second one will prove it wasn't luck.

United States
              Member #111442
              May 25, 2011
              6323 Posts
              Posted: June 10, 2012, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Which NY numbers game were you playing?

United States
                Member #128135
                May 17, 2012
                58 Posts
                Posted: June 10, 2012, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

I'm back and fourth from my to Atlantic city u know us new yorkers.I play in Philadelphia so quinto

United States
                  Member #111442
                  May 25, 2011
                  6323 Posts
                  Posted: June 10, 2012, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

I'm back and fourth from my to Atlantic city u know us new yorkers.I play in Philadelphia so quinto

Cool, you really get around. Which game were you playing, that you missed $50,000 by just one number?

United States
                    Member #128135
                    May 17, 2012
                    58 Posts
                    Posted: June 10, 2012, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

The quinto I know I'm a idiot for playing a five ball str8 embarrassing to admit but I do play

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: June 10, 2012, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

The quinto I know I'm a idiot for playing a five ball str8 embarrassing to admit but I do play

Not at all. So you must have had 4 straight numbers, that's worth $5k, congrats!!!   Party

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7322 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2012, 11:35 am - IP Logged

You're not going to find another game with a $50,000 payoff by only betting a buck with odds against winning at 99,999 to 1. The Pick-3 and Systems Forums have many methods and systems based on missing one of the digits, but they all include betting considerably more than a buck to win the same $500 prize. They can only win $160 or $80 on some those extra $1 bets and they can still miss the extra bets by one digit.

If you're only betting $1 straight on a Quinto number, the odds against winning and the payoffs are proportionally the same as betting $1 straight on the Pick-3 or Pick-4; the odds against winning are 100 and 10 times higher and the payoffs are 100 and 10 times better. Had you bet $1 on the front 3 and front 4, you would have won $5500, but if your intentions were to bet just $1 straight, it was an all or nothing bet and no reason to be embarrassed for making it.

Compare that to the PB players that bet $2 a ticket when only 1 out of every 32 tickets win anything.

United States
                          Member #116268
                          September 7, 2011
                          20244 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2012, 12:55 pm - IP Logged

You have to remember...... a lot of times the bus Driver drives away when he sees you running to the bus.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                            Member #48046
                            December 7, 2006
                            1699 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2012, 1:23 pm - IP Logged

You're  kinda like  everyone here

we lottery heads, don't like to be told, that theres something we can't do,

or something we can't figure out

keep going for the gusto   Cheers  regardless of the money.

and be happy for your minor wins.

Let it flow like it's just part of your daily routine,,,,,, no stress required.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                              Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2012, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

Whiners!