Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 2:04 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Here a idea that will make alot money without hitting lottery jackpot

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by time*treat.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Washington,Michigan
United States
Member #11416
February 13, 2005
636 Posts
Posted: June 11, 2012, 2:32 am - IP Logged

Here a idea. Said there 1 million peoples that signed up here and go to this site. They all give $5 that 5 million. If they give $10 each that 10 million. You get the idea. I don't know if they will give. It just a idea. Then with the money you can buy land. Then in few years. You sell it for 5x the money you buy it for. You buy it for $200,000 then sell it for 5x that 1 million. Do you guys like my idea?

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3316 Posts
    Posted: June 11, 2012, 6:45 am - IP Logged

thats why there's rules about offering investments without a license. or a prospectus.  or making investment claims you cant guarantee. its also why 99% of people  hearing the offer will  ignore, hang up,. report you.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: June 11, 2012, 7:48 am - IP Logged

Here a idea. Said there 1 million peoples that signed up here and go to this site. They all give $5 that 5 million. If they give $10 each that 10 million. You get the idea. I don't know if they will give. It just a idea. Then with the money you can buy land. Then in few years. You sell it for 5x the money you buy it for. You buy it for $200,000 then sell it for 5x that 1 million. Do you guys like my idea?

Sign me up! I have a few thousand dollars I didn't know what to do with. Can bridges be purchased with these monies as well? I've always

had a fascination with the Golden Gate.  Spam

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19900 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2012, 7:48 am - IP Logged

That's already being done by professional fund raisers.  They usually have a sob story about a charity they support but as a professional they also pay themselves.  I've heard in some states they can legally keep over 50% of the donations for themselves.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5756 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2012, 9:27 am - IP Logged

For a minute there I thought pumpi had changed his named.

Or keepitreal is pumpi's brother.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4954 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2012, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Sign me up! I have a few thousand dollars I didn't know what to do with. Can bridges be purchased with these monies as well? I've always

had a fascination with the Golden Gate.  Spam

lol  Can I put in an order for that bridge in brooklyn? It seems to be referred to a lot.  As expensive as metal is now, I can dismantle it and sell the pieces.

United States
              Member #121745
              January 16, 2012
              4954 Posts
              Posted: June 11, 2012, 10:48 am - IP Logged

thats why there's rules about offering investments without a license. or a prospectus.  or making investment claims you cant guarantee. its also why 99% of people  hearing the offer will  ignore, hang up,. report you.

Amen to that!  And tell Bernie M. to stop posting to lottery post.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                Member #13130
                March 30, 2005
                2171 Posts
                Posted: June 11, 2012, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Yeah, because the real estate bubble was just so much fun the first time around.

Perhaps some dot-com shares thrown in, to sweeten the deal? Roll Eyes

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                  Zeta Reticuli Star System
                  United States
                  Member #30470
                  January 17, 2006
                  10390 Posts
                  Posted: June 11, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

And who are they giving to, keepitreal? The keepitreal fund?

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
                    Texas
                    United States
                    Member #92330
                    June 5, 2010
                    887 Posts
                    Posted: June 11, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

For a minute there I thought pumpi had changed his named.

Or keepitreal is pumpi's brother.

Haha, my first thought was "Hmm... whatever happened to pumpi?". I'm pretty sure he had a thread pretty much identical to this.

United States
                      Member #111442
                      May 25, 2011
                      6323 Posts
                      Posted: June 11, 2012, 7:06 pm - IP Logged

And who are they giving to, keepitreal? The keepitreal fund?

Green laugh

Washington,Michigan
                        United States
                        Member #11416
                        February 13, 2005
                        636 Posts
                        Posted: June 11, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking to give the money to Todd the owner of this site.

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4954 Posts
                          Posted: June 11, 2012, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I was thinking to give the money to Todd the owner of this site.

I don't think Todd is for sale.

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
                            Texas
                            United States
                            Member #92330
                            June 5, 2010
                            887 Posts
                            Posted: June 11, 2012, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

My issue would be that, sure, you quintuple your money but you only come out $20 ahead, though because of inflation or taxes that $20 may only really be $10 or $15. You would need people to put in much larger amounts for it to make it worth their while, but still the issue would be about whether or not you could guarantee X amount of profit, which I don't see happening.

I think the better plan would be selling bottled waters down on the boardwalk. You can turn $5 into $25 in just a matter of hours.

Anyways though, my Kings are about to start their game, so enough of this thinking stuff for now.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg
                              Mcminnville, Oregon
                              United States
                              Member #3013
                              December 13, 2003
                              3090 Posts
                              Posted: June 11, 2012, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

What does this have to do with the lottery.  This is lottery discussion section keepitreal.  You are definitely a gem aren't you!-weshar75