Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Fortune Telling

Topic closed. 19 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Lucky5of5.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
Texas
United States
Member #86154
January 30, 2010
1649 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2012, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Hmmmmmm.Shocked

L.L.

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
    Vancouver BC
    Canada
    Member #96078
    August 22, 2010
    110 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2012, 2:30 am - IP Logged

Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Hmmmmmm.Shocked

L.L.

The same reason why Fortune Tellers can never predict their own future. It's all crap.

Aquarius

four4me's avatar - gate1
      MD
      United States
      Member #1701
      June 18, 2003
      8362 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2012, 2:35 am - IP Logged

Hmmmmmm.Shocked

L.L.

Yes but then there's numerology...

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: June 13, 2012, 2:36 am - IP Logged

Hmmmmmm.Shocked

L.L.

Are you Jay Leno? Hmmmmmmm.  Roll Eyes

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19830 Posts
          Posted: June 13, 2012, 4:49 am - IP Logged

Hmmmmmm.Shocked

L.L.

Probably because they would be called a fake if they couldn't do it more than once! Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2012, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Hmmmmmm.Shocked

L.L.

They are afraid people would say they were cheaters! Wink

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
              Lavender Rocket

United States
              Member #124616
              March 16, 2012
              2642 Posts
              Posted: June 13, 2012, 10:55 am - IP Logged

they DO but they keep it all in the 'fortune telling' family so they can support their lifestyles without people bothering them asking for more numbers...

SaintAndiesPl's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                Yonkers, NY
                United States
                Member #127830
                May 10, 2012
                120 Posts
                Posted: June 13, 2012, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

I knew someone that went to a fortune teller and they were pretty much on point with everything..it's weird.. I do believe a very small percentage of people can see some things but why they don't use it for lotto is beyound me lol..

It Takes More Than a Dollar and a Dream :)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19830 Posts
                  Posted: June 13, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmmmm.Shocked

L.L.

Do you know if a 'Psychic' was behind the PB fortune cookie incident a few years ago?   That made the headlines.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                    United States
                    Member #73904
                    April 28, 2009
                    14903 Posts
                    Posted: June 13, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Hmmmmmm.Shocked

L.L.

Maybe we they don't want all the hassles that go along with divulging that information.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                      Member #121745
                      January 16, 2012
                      4792 Posts
                      Posted: June 13, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I knew someone that went to a fortune teller and they were pretty much on point with everything..it's weird.. I do believe a very small percentage of people can see some things but why they don't use it for lotto is beyound me lol..

Those people do cold readings and make a lot of guesses until they hit on something...like that long island medium on TV. Although the biggest faker of all time has to be that Sylvia Browne. When she used to be on Montel, they could not even edit the show to make her look good.  The audience members always had confused looks like "not even close." lol

Now I do believe an individual can have a sixth sense, maybe...but not the fakers who make $ at it.

Yonkers, NY
                        United States
                        Member #127830
                        May 10, 2012
                        120 Posts
                        Posted: June 13, 2012, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Those people do cold readings and make a lot of guesses until they hit on something...like that long island medium on TV. Although the biggest faker of all time has to be that Sylvia Browne. When she used to be on Montel, they could not even edit the show to make her look good.  The audience members always had confused looks like "not even close." lol

Now I do believe an individual can have a sixth sense, maybe...but not the fakers who make $ at it.

Yes, I remember Sylvia  Brown on Montel..  She churns my stomach PukeI believe there was this case with a missing 11 year old boy.. The parents went on Montel to ask Sylvia where he may be. She told the parents he was dead and buried somewhere.. You can imagine the parents feelings must have been crushed. Turns out the boy was not dead but kidnapped and being held by a man. The boy was found alive 4 years later..

I agree, I do believe some may have a sixth sense but not fortune telling skills. it was weird because the lady seem to know everything about my friend.. but of course in the end she told her there was someone out to get her and that if she brings this amount of money she would make a spell to let that not happen... Yes, my friend never paid and thought it was nuts lolROFL.. but sadly there are a lot of people out there that fall for this stuff..

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
                          Member #121745
                          January 16, 2012
                          4792 Posts
                          Posted: June 13, 2012, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I remember Sylvia  Brown on Montel..  She churns my stomach PukeI believe there was this case with a missing 11 year old boy.. The parents went on Montel to ask Sylvia where he may be. She told the parents he was dead and buried somewhere.. You can imagine the parents feelings must have been crushed. Turns out the boy was not dead but kidnapped and being held by a man. The boy was found alive 4 years later..

I agree, I do believe some may have a sixth sense but not fortune telling skills. it was weird because the lady seem to know everything about my friend.. but of course in the end she told her there was someone out to get her and that if she brings this amount of money she would make a spell to let that not happen... Yes, my friend never paid and thought it was nuts lolROFL.. but sadly there are a lot of people out there that fall for this stuff..

I know! I almost mentioned that issue. One of the reasons Sylvia B. is on my major dislike list (which is short actually). She gives me the same sick feeling although I find some of the others entertaining like the long island medium. I think people are better off using some mystic words to pick their lottery numbers.

Yonkers, NY
                            United States
                            Member #127830
                            May 10, 2012
                            120 Posts
                            Posted: June 13, 2012, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

I know! I almost mentioned that issue. One of the reasons Sylvia B. is on my major dislike list (which is short actually). She gives me the same sick feeling although I find some of the others entertaining like the long island medium. I think people are better off using some mystic words to pick their lottery numbers.

Yep.. i have a fun lotto machine app on my Iphone and it would probably do a better job at picking numbers than the likes of sylvia brown or others like her lol... I'm glad the boy was found and back with his family shame on  you sylvia Bash

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                              Texas
                              United States
                              Member #86154
                              January 30, 2010
                              1649 Posts
                              Posted: June 13, 2012, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

I really like all the views shared here...and thanks!! Somehow, I see where psychics use the art of GENERALIZATION in order to relate to the people or audience they're speaking to. I mean, pretty much everyone is or has shared the same problems...money, jobs, death in the family, hurt, betrayal, anger, and so forth. If a psychic touches on any of those subjects, they will get the person's immediate attention.

Now, if they can outline specific events, names, places, or times then I'd say they have a very special talent or sixth sense. I really want to visit a fortune teller and ask them to give me the winning lottery numbers just to see how they react.  If they predict them, and I win, then I'll gladly break them off a nice chunk for their services.

If I don't win, I'll go back and request a refund to see how they react. Green laugh I mean, they're the proffesionals...not me. I'm paying for the winning numbers, basically, so I'd qualify for a refund. Why? Because they know and I don't...

L.L.