Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Quick Tip 4 Quick Picks

Topic closed. 25 replies. Last post 4 years ago by THRIFTY.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128135
May 17, 2012
58 Posts
Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Ok I got a tip for the quick pick people out there.If u wanna better ur odds on a quick pick.Then always play ur quick pick a week ahead of the drawing that way the terminals give u a pure random number.It seem that the first batch of quick pick numbers would be the best because the wont be picked over a lot.If u play a quick pick in the last minute well don't u think the system recycled.Me personally would play this way if I played quick picks.Because I would want a pure random number.

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Ok I got a tip for the quick pick people out there.If u wanna better ur odds on a quick pick.Then always play ur quick pick a week ahead of the drawing that way the terminals give u a pure random number.It seem that the first batch of quick pick numbers would be the best because the wont be picked over a lot.If u play a quick pick in the last minute well don't u think the system recycled.Me personally would play this way if I played quick picks.Because I would want a pure random number.

Thanks POE!   Playing the daily pick 3-4 numbers however, wouldn't give you much lead time to do your QP's.

United States
      Member #128135
      May 17, 2012
      58 Posts
      Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

This isnt designed for small games.Lol plus if u Play 3 or 4ball quick picks.U should put a paper bag on before u go to the store lol.This is jackpot games .Lets randomize the terminals

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: June 14, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

This isnt designed for small games.Lol plus if u Play 3 or 4ball quick picks.U should put a paper bag on before u go to the store lol.This is jackpot games .Lets randomize the terminals

Fortunately I just happen to have a large supply of paper bags to accommodate those situations. Thanks for the clarification!

United States
          Member #128135
          May 17, 2012
          58 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2012, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

Lol I mean if ur playing a four or three game take a chance it's easy to say 123  or 456 .But jackpot games is complex and if I didn't know what I know then I would be playing quick picks also.Every drawing is a chain of event it reflects other things.A advance quick pick is like throwing a quater in the wishin well instead of the ocean

United States
            Member #128135
            May 17, 2012
            58 Posts
            Posted: June 14, 2012, 7:47 pm - IP Logged

This will be my last post.Its been fun people GOOD LUCK and follow ur dreams I mean literally it's dejavu when it happens gl

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7297 Posts
              Posted: June 14, 2012, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

"Then always play ur quick pick a week ahead of the drawing"

I didn't know there were any lottery games drawn once a week. But wouldn't purchasing a QP when the terminals first open accomplish the same the same thing if the object is to get one of the first QPs sold?

"If u play a quick pick in the last minute well don't u think the system recycled."

PB sold 33 million tickets last night, there are over 175, million combos, so the short answer is "not even close" to the time to recycle.

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7297 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2012, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

This will be my last post.Its been fun people GOOD LUCK and follow ur dreams I mean literally it's dejavu when it happens gl

"This will be my last post."

Darn and I wanted to ask how you how many of these early sales tickets won jackpots.

"follow ur dreams I mean literally it's dejavu when it happens"

That's the truth; I have the same reoccurring dream every time I buy a MM or PB ticket.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                  Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                  United States
                  Member #73904
                  April 28, 2009
                  14903 Posts
                  Posted: June 14, 2012, 10:49 pm - IP Logged

You'll be back.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
                    Lavender Rocket

United States
                    Member #124616
                    March 16, 2012
                    2642 Posts
                    Posted: June 15, 2012, 12:16 am - IP Logged

They always come back... Coffee

I havent been here that long and already I know that much!  (ooOOoo maybe there is hope afterall!)

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                      Kansas
                      United States
                      Member #83963
                      December 19, 2009
                      347 Posts
                      Posted: June 15, 2012, 1:17 am - IP Logged

We all come back eventually. Here I am again. It's like raising the dead, isn't it rdgrnr?? I trust you've taken care of things here during my looooong absence Wink lol

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #32652
                        February 14, 2006
                        7297 Posts
                        Posted: June 15, 2012, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

You'll be back.

With only 26 posts in less than a month, not many people knew they were even here.

LadyMylena's avatar - avatar6 1.jpg
                          Kansas
                          United States
                          Member #83963
                          December 19, 2009
                          347 Posts
                          Posted: June 15, 2012, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Fortunately I just happen to have a large supply of paper bags to accommodate those situations. Thanks for the clarification!

Maybe I should wear a paper bag the next time I buy a P3. Maybe will improve my luck.   lmao

Luck is  ** believing  ** you're lucky.” ~Tennessee Williams

Money is neither my god nor my devil. It is a form of energy that tends to make us more of who we already are, whether it's greedy or loving.  ~ Dan Millman

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: June 15, 2012, 4:32 pm - IP Logged

We all come back eventually. Here I am again. It's like raising the dead, isn't it rdgrnr?? I trust you've taken care of things here during my looooong absence Wink lol

Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaa!

Where you been, woman?

I been missin' on you real bad!

Welcome back!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                              Member #111442
                              May 25, 2011
                              6323 Posts
                              Posted: June 15, 2012, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I should wear a paper bag the next time I buy a P3. Maybe will improve my luck.   lmao

Never can tell! If your in need, I have the ones with pre-cut holes, to help you navigate your way into the stores for your P3 EP's.   Thumbs Up