Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 8:41 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

a conversation on dreams and getting numbers from dreams from people.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ozone park
United States
Member #57042
December 15, 2007
274 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2012, 3:11 am - IP Logged

I know this sounds crazy and I just wanted to  know how people think about this. I was very close to my grandmother. Every now and than she talks to me in my dreams. But a few times she has actually come to me and given me certain numbers to play. A few years ago I was playing a scratch off that was being sold in NYC and she told me to play a certain number on the card. Believe it or not the game ended up getting called to an end and I thought that it was not going to happen. But than I found a last retailer that was selling the game still and she had the card number I was looking for and I hit for 5 thousand dollars. Not much considering I had asked to win the big one but I appreciated it anyway. But I told her that next time I want to hit the big one in the game I was going to play. And than she came back again in my dreams and gave me power ball numbers and a card number to play for the 1 million dollars a year for life scratch off game which I have been playing now for a while but nothing yet. I play the power ball numbers every week and i look for the card number for the 1 million dollars a year for life game, which is not easy because the retailers give me a hard time when I ask what is the next number for the game and they get mad at me for not buying it unless it is the number I am looking for. Some have actually told me they are not going to tell me the next number anymore. Why I really do not understand because I never ask them to break the book because I know people would not like that but i just want the next number. The power ball numbers I play with mega and lotto just in case.

Do you believe in dreams and getting numbers from people in your dreams and have you had any luck with the numbers they give you. I just wanted to see how many people believe in this and if they won and try to get a conversation going on this subject.

Philsdelphia.
    United States
    Member #120747
    December 27, 2011
    38 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2012, 3:58 am - IP Logged

I know this sounds crazy and I just wanted to  know how people think about this. I was very close to my grandmother. Every now and than she talks to me in my dreams. But a few times she has actually come to me and given me certain numbers to play. A few years ago I was playing a scratch off that was being sold in NYC and she told me to play a certain number on the card. Believe it or not the game ended up getting called to an end and I thought that it was not going to happen. But than I found a last retailer that was selling the game still and she had the card number I was looking for and I hit for 5 thousand dollars. Not much considering I had asked to win the big one but I appreciated it anyway. But I told her that next time I want to hit the big one in the game I was going to play. And than she came back again in my dreams and gave me power ball numbers and a card number to play for the 1 million dollars a year for life scratch off game which I have been playing now for a while but nothing yet. I play the power ball numbers every week and i look for the card number for the 1 million dollars a year for life game, which is not easy because the retailers give me a hard time when I ask what is the next number for the game and they get mad at me for not buying it unless it is the number I am looking for. Some have actually told me they are not going to tell me the next number anymore. Why I really do not understand because I never ask them to break the book because I know people would not like that but i just want the next number. The power ball numbers I play with mega and lotto just in case.

Do you believe in dreams and getting numbers from people in your dreams and have you had any luck with the numbers they give you. I just wanted to see how many people believe in this and if they won and try to get a conversation going on this subject.

I believe in dreams, but this one dream will not come, i deam of 1010 three times last year. This deam still not letting go. i know it's time is up, and it's waiting to be relief. i went broke trying to keep this number in.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2012, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I'll need the numbers to do a proper analyzing of the analytical analysis.

ozone park
        United States
        Member #57042
        December 15, 2007
        274 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2012, 11:56 pm - IP Logged

If I can figure out how to copy and paste the copy of the winning ticket I will. It was the 20 dollar card extravaganza which I was told in my dream to play card number 18. I tried for 2 years. and when the game was finished i just thought OK I am not going to win anything. Than one day about 3 months after the game was not being distributed anymore we went to the drug store and the woman did not know the game was not being distributed anymore and she still had 19 cards left. so i bought card number 19 and 18 and when we went to the diner I scratched them and low and behold card number 18 hit for 5 thousand dollars. Not much in the grand scheme of things because I wanted the big one but I did not complain. She still gave me a card number to play and i did and i won. And I thank my grandmother for talking to me in my dreams and telling me numbers to play. So I am just curious if anyone has ever dreamt numbers and won like I did. thanks

Ridiculous 954's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
          PA
          United States
          Member #129458
          June 18, 2012
          3 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2012, 12:06 am - IP Logged

I had a dream with the numbers 11 and 22 before and they were called the next draw... too bad I didn't get 5-5 lol.

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2012, 2:36 am - IP Logged

i think its possible...i used to dream i was buying lottery tickets and then i would realize i was dreaming and try to see the numbers on the ticket...but the numbers were kind of fuzzy and morphing and i woke up before i could make it out...

my mother recently had a dream where she didn't actually speak to anybody but she had a vivid feeling of the year...and it was 1966

it only took 7 days for the 1966 to pop...and she won $2500, and she was nice enough to give me the box winnings which i am now using for take five and sweet million...

if i had a dream i would hope for take five or sweet million winning numbers...