Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Article Writer needed

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 5 years ago by uklotteryplayer.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #122950
February 10, 2012
85 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2012, 3:59 am - IP Logged

I operate a non profit lottery syndicate and I am wondering whether anyone is good in writing article about lottery syndicates and other related things.

I need original articles. Not spammy but informative.

£10 per article. This will be long term if both parties willing.

Thanks.

Suspiciousness is one way of saying that one do not want to know the truth. It is the best way to keep the mind empty and the spirit restless.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2012, 7:05 am - IP Logged

The pick of the numbers makes the winners. Syndicates fail there mostly as they don't give you a choice. For Euromillions they give you one combination with all the stars to a certain price. You cannot pick your numbers. When you are stuck with a losing combination, it is just wasted money. When you win, you share the price with many.

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4985 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2012, 8:48 am - IP Logged

I operate a non profit lottery syndicate and I am wondering whether anyone is good in writing article about lottery syndicates and other related things.

Thanks.

That is below market rates by the way. You might have more luck specificying the typical length needed (# of words) and a price per word.  You are not likely to get the best writers applying at that price.

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2012, 8:57 am - IP Logged

That is below market rates by the way. You might have more luck specificying the typical length needed (# of words) and a price per word.  You are not likely to get the best writers applying at that price.

Good point Artist! Can't expect a starving writer to produce Pulitzer prize articles.  Type

United Kingdom
          Member #122950
          February 10, 2012
          85 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2012, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

If you google it, it's below market rate. If you go to digital point or warriors forum, it is reasonable deal and even more.

The only problem is many writers don't seem to gamble as much as people here. And I may not get a personalized article

The only problem here is people gamble but in terms of article writing...I don't know.

Suspiciousness is one way of saying that one do not want to know the truth. It is the best way to keep the mind empty and the spirit restless.

United States
            Member #121745
            January 16, 2012
            4985 Posts
            Posted: June 17, 2012, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

If you google it, it's below market rate. If you go to digital point or warriors forum, it is reasonable deal and even more.

The only problem is many writers don't seem to gamble as much as people here. And I may not get a personalized article

The only problem here is people gamble but in terms of article writing...I don't know.

I disagree. Anyone who is seeking to make a career as a writer is a gambler and a risk taker. I write professionally (have a multi book deal from a real publisher) and those rates are below market (and by the sites you referenced, you are looking for "writers" for internet marketing, not real writers). I doubt it is something anyone with even minimal credentials would take on. It has to do a writers common sense in terms of evaluating opportunities, it is a not an issue of risk taking.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
              Lavender Rocket

United States
              Member #124616
              March 16, 2012
              2642 Posts
              Posted: June 17, 2012, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

it still would be lovely to know the length of articles you are looking for...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: June 17, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Thanks.

I only do spammy pieces.

Some of it is really nerve-racking.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                  Member #121745
                  January 16, 2012
                  4985 Posts
                  Posted: June 17, 2012, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

I only do spammy pieces.

Some of it is really nerve-racking.

lol lol

United States
                    Member #121745
                    January 16, 2012
                    4985 Posts
                    Posted: June 17, 2012, 8:25 pm - IP Logged

***THE # 1 LOTTERY SYNDICATE IN THE UK***

OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS OF SUNDAYYYYYY SUNDAYYYYYYYYYY SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Eligibility:  You have credit card?  Then you in! Welcome! We all be good friends soon and happy.

Prizes:       We buys thousands of tickets per game and when we win, you win! (share).  ***Please read small print.***

Rules:      Developed by our Solicitor Mr. Cheetum Weepum.  Very legit syndicate.  Incorporated in Cayman Islands.

Make your dreams come true. Buy cars, silver, gold, mansions, boats and more!

***Individual Share***: calculated as follows: Total winning lottery amount minus adminitrative fee not to exceed 50%, minus legal costs of 35%, divided by # of players in syndicate.

United Kingdom
                      Member #122950
                      February 10, 2012
                      85 Posts
                      Posted: June 18, 2012, 12:23 am - IP Logged

***THE # 1 LOTTERY SYNDICATE IN THE UK***

OPEN FOR BUSINESS AS OF SUNDAYYYYYY SUNDAYYYYYYYYYY SUNDAYYYYYYYYYYYY

Eligibility:  You have credit card?  Then you in! Welcome! We all be good friends soon and happy.

Prizes:       We buys thousands of tickets per game and when we win, you win! (share).  ***Please read small print.***

Rules:      Developed by our Solicitor Mr. Cheetum Weepum.  Very legit syndicate.  Incorporated in Cayman Islands.

Make your dreams come true. Buy cars, silver, gold, mansions, boats and more!

***Individual Share***: calculated as follows: Total winning lottery amount minus adminitrative fee not to exceed 50%, minus legal costs of 35%, divided by # of players in syndicate.

This is really a good, well-researched and professionally written piece.