Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Game Over

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128135
May 17, 2012
58 Posts
Posted: June 17, 2012, 11:29 am - IP Logged

Just finished watching the move game over .It was about the best chess player verses the IBM computer deep blue.Ibm allowed the human to beat the computer the first game.That is pure chess to allow the opponent to reveal his thoughts.I found that movie to be similar to the lottery in s sense.Because the lottery uses machines.My guesses is that the lottery machines are hooked up to computers.The air is calculated to randomize drawings.So it's brain verses computer.In the movie game over the best chess player accuses IBM of foul play.Because he felt the computer made a human move.Rhat he felt was impossible for a computer.He let that one move get to him mentally.This is a chess game the lottery ur guessing the opponents moves.Its chess so play it just like it.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: June 17, 2012, 12:58 pm - IP Logged

You need a psychiatrist.

United States
      Member #128135
      May 17, 2012
      58 Posts
      Posted: June 17, 2012, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

It was thinker verses thinker.The part that Intrests me is the both had a lot to lose.The chess player had his state of mind and pride.Ibm had millions to lose or gain.So the would have every reason to cheat.It makes sense from a business stand point when ur advertising smart technology.Then u challenge the best at what he does.So as u win ur stock skyrockets.No difference in the lottery if u have a person claim the won the lottery off skill.Then ur stocks will rise because people believe this to be I'mpossible.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
        Lavender Rocket

United States
        Member #124616
        March 16, 2012
        2642 Posts
        Posted: June 17, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

lol - interesting premise.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
          Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
          United States
          Member #73904
          April 28, 2009
          14903 Posts
          Posted: June 17, 2012, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

You need a psychiatrist.

LMAO.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke