Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PA lucky tickets

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Diggy.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Pittsburgh,PA
United States
Member #129828
June 28, 2012
19 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2012, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Hey Folks I'm New and I'd like to say hello to Everyone.

GREAT WEBSITE!

I guess Solid Gold is the lucky ticket for Me.

I've won $1000 bucks on it twice since the beginning of the Year.

5 Card Slots have been pretty lucky for Me too...Won $200 tickets twice and several 100s and 50s.

I only buy 4 five dollar tickets of the same kind Most Days.

(and a few $3 ones for the Wife)

I guess I'm ahead of the game so far.

Peace and Lucky Scratchin.

PA
    United States
    Member #129849
    June 29, 2012
    308 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey! I'm new as well. I've been lurkin for about three weeks now.

Finally decided to come out of the shadows!

I don't think I've bought any solid golds but I did just win $100 on a $10,000 a month for life.

That is the biggest lotto win for me with the prior being a $50 winner. I usually don't play that much.

If you added up all the money I've ever spent on lotto tickets it would probably be under $300.

Sometimes I buy a few Mega Millions quick picks, a cash five, match six or a Power Ball but that's really it.

I've been liking the $10,000 a month for life, $2,000 spin, $1,000 a month for life and the new harley tickets.

My one and only harley ticket was a loser :/  lol.

But yea you are very ahead of the game and nice wins!

Good luck!

Pittsburgh,PA
      United States
      Member #129828
      June 28, 2012
      19 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2012, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

@GetReal...

Yeah I don't mess around with anything but the Scratch offs because the odds are a heck of a lot better.

Although I have won $500 bucks on the 3 way a coupla years ago.

Folks around My area been doin pretty good on those $10 black Ties...At least doubling their Money.

I'm gonna buying 4 of those and I'll tell Ya how it worked out.

YEP YEP!

Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #109275
        April 9, 2011
        1495 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Welcome aboard guys. There is about 5-6 regulars here from PA. Most till tell you the same thing. PA is horrible.lol  We have a PA ticket thread started already and of course the normal Post results thread. Been playing for 18 years and finally hit $1K back in April. I dont just play a buck or two a week either. Good luck and hopefully western PA is better than eastern PA..

Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #109275
          April 9, 2011
          1495 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2012, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

@GetReal...

Yeah I don't mess around with anything but the Scratch offs because the odds are a heck of a lot better.

Although I have won $500 bucks on the 3 way a coupla years ago.

Folks around My area been doin pretty good on those $10 black Ties...At least doubling their Money.

I'm gonna buying 4 of those and I'll tell Ya how it worked out.

YEP YEP!

I have gotten close to 20 Black Ties without a single win!!

Pittsburgh,PA
            United States
            Member #129828
            June 28, 2012
            19 Posts
            Posted: June 29, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

@omiller315...

Most of the time if Ya buy 4 at the same time You'll win something on the $5, $10 and $20 Dollar tickets.

Try buying at least 4 Black Ties on the same roll at the same time...Ya probably get Lucky.

Pittsburgh,PA
              United States
              Member #129828
              June 28, 2012
              19 Posts
              Posted: June 29, 2012, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I bought 4 black ties this evening and won 20 bucks.

Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #109275
                April 9, 2011
                1495 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2012, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

@omiller315...

Most of the time if Ya buy 4 at the same time You'll win something on the $5, $10 and $20 Dollar tickets.

Try buying at least 4 Black Ties on the same roll at the same time...Ya probably get Lucky.

Yeah. I joked I would buy a roll just to say I won something. You must have some good tickets out there. I can go 10+ in a row on 5's and 5+ on 10/20's and lose. Already gone 9 in a row on 20's and lost. I know the few regulars in the ticket thread are from eastern PA and we all seem to have the same luck.

PA
                  United States
                  Member #129849
                  June 29, 2012
                  308 Posts
                  Posted: June 30, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

I acutally had a good hit friday!

Was on my way home from work and wanted some of the new $3 cash in tickets. I knew one of the two places I usually go would have them but I had to go to the bathroom so instead I went to sheetz. I go to the machine and they have next to no scratchers including no cash in's. So I buy a $2 spades, a 1$ lucky spot, a $3 word o rama, and a $2 1,000 a week for life.

I scratch the lucky spot and hit $20, my first win ever on that ticket. I scratch the 1,000 a week and the spades... both were losers. I didn't feel like playing the word o rama so I scratch the code and scan the ticket... $50!

I hit $70 on $8 worth of tickets. $50 winner on my first word o rama ever played and my first winner on the lucky spot was $20! Good round of scratchin!!

Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #109275
                    April 9, 2011
                    1495 Posts
                    Posted: June 30, 2012, 3:24 pm - IP Logged

Was on my way home from work and wanted some of the new $3 cash in tickets. I knew one of the two places I usually go would have them but I had to go to the bathroom so instead I went to sheetz. I go to the machine and they have next to no scratchers including no cash in's. So I buy a $2 spades, a 1$ lucky spot, a $3 word o rama, and a $2 1,000 a week for life.

I scratch the lucky spot and hit $20, my first win ever on that ticket. I scratch the 1,000 a week and the spades... both were losers. I didn't feel like playing the word o rama so I scratch the code and scan the ticket... $50!

I hit $70 on $8 worth of tickets. $50 winner on my first word o rama ever played and my first winner on the lucky spot was $20! Good round of scratchin!!

Good wins. That is how I am playing from now on. No sense chasing $1000 when you spend $1000. I am buying alittle here and there. feel free to post in the "Post Scratch results Here" thread. Lots os nice people with some good wins. That is where alot of regulars are and you will get better exposure. Also further down you will see a "Pa Has Winners too" thread. YOu will find some of the regular PA people posting in there also

Pittsburgh,PA
                      United States
                      Member #129828
                      June 28, 2012
                      19 Posts
                      Posted: June 30, 2012, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

Great job on friday.

I just won 15 bucks on a $5 1000 dollar a week for life this afternoon.

Gave it to the Wife so she could cash it in and have a nice snack at work this evening.

I got about $10 to play something this evening...don't know what yet.

Geez, I need some serious loot.

Wish me luck.Cool

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                        NY
                        United States
                        Member #121961
                        January 21, 2012
                        3157 Posts
                        Posted: June 30, 2012, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

We have the same problem, empty vending machines or they don't work. You would expect those things to be updated weekly.

PA
                          United States
                          Member #129849
                          June 29, 2012
                          308 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2012, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

It's chronic at the sheetz in town where I live. They just today were putting new packs of tickets in there as 80% of the games were empty.

I hit some losers today. Got smoked on a $20 kings of cash and a $2 1,000 A Week For Life ticket. The Kings of Cash was ticket 001 and I'm not a fan of playing the first ticket in the pack lol.

Then I went down to another store and bought a triple 7 and another one... a mini plier or something. Doesn't seem to be on the list. Hit $2 on the triple 7's, lost on the mini.

Took the $2 and bought a lepercauhn loot and hit $4... took my $4 and called it a day.

I've only purchased two $20 tickets in my life and got torched on both of them. That's a lot of losing for two tickets. I'm pretty sure I won't be playing the $20's any more. I know you win bigger when you do win but you also lose bigger each time. I got 3 quick picks for the Match Six before I bought the second round of instants... going to give it a breather until friday. I did save the $4 for two Mega Millions QP's though, so I'll get those tomorrow.

Gonna cool down on the lotto for a while maybe a few scratchers here and there but I don't want to press my luck and invest all the winnings from this month back in!

Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #109275
                            April 9, 2011
                            1495 Posts
                            Posted: July 2, 2012, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

Sheetz may be skimming the packs. 000 is the 1st ticket in the packs, so if you got a new roll and it was on 001, an employee might have grabbed one before putting it out. I havent had the luck on Kings of Cash like I did with the last $20 tickets in the early going.

Pittsburgh,PA
                              United States
                              Member #129828
                              June 28, 2012
                              19 Posts
                              Posted: July 2, 2012, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Geez, here I am tryin to win a lil Scratch money with My last coupla bucks.

(Rent and Car Insurance took me out)Crying

Bought a few $2 Thousand dollar a week for life and lost on all of Em.

Oh well, The Wife may bring a couple home when she gets off work.

Hey, I need a lil luck to shine my way.Hyper

Hope Youse good folks get lucky too.