Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Winning Numbers

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
Member #91718
May 23, 2010
690 Posts
Posted: June 28, 2012, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Do you think you need the winning strategy if someone is providing the winning numbers to P3. I think if I was winning from someone else providing me the winning numbers - I would let them know but I wonldn't continue begging for the winning strategy.  It's almost like someone giving you a winning million dollar ticket, and you ask them for the winning strategy. I think at one point of time, you should be satisfy and stop asking for a system.  The only person most of the time understand their system is the invertor. What do you think>

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: June 29, 2012, 12:43 am - IP Logged

Yeah but what's your winning strategy, huh, what is it?

Seriously, what is it?

No really, what is it?

I'm being serious now, c'mon, what is it?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Cupcake10's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
      Member #91718
      May 23, 2010
      690 Posts
      Posted: June 29, 2012, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Seriously, what is it?

No really, what is it?

I will send it you only and only you... send a private post to me.  :  )

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
        Lavender Rocket

United States
        Member #124616
        March 16, 2012
        2642 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2012, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Seriously, what is it?

No really, what is it?

Christmas lolol - its too early to unwrap your Christmas presents lil-ridge...

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
          Member #5599
          July 13, 2004
          1192 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2012, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Isn't wanting your cake and being able to eat it to only natural.

No pun intended.*L*

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2012, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

Do you think you need the winning strategy if someone is providing the winning numbers to P3. I think if I was winning from someone else providing me the winning numbers - I would let them know but I wonldn't continue begging for the winning strategy.  It's almost like someone giving you a winning million dollar ticket, and you ask them for the winning strategy. I think at one point of time, you should be satisfy and stop asking for a system.  The only person most of the time understand their system is the invertor. What do you think>

The only person most of the time understand their system is the invertor

I agree with you here. Only the inventor would understand how they do it.   At least, that is where my problem lies.  I am working on something and want to share it, but finding the easiest way to share it has been hard.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
              louisville,ky
              United States
              Member #72809
              March 28, 2009
              9495 Posts
              Posted: July 3, 2012, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

Actually cupcake i think if ur giving or if anyone is giving the winning number thats all he or she wrote ! people need to give it a rest ....ur asking for too much when u want the money and the business too!

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
                Member #5344
                June 30, 2004
                23641 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

Actually cupcake i think if ur giving or if anyone is giving the winning number thats all he or she wrote ! people need to give it a rest ....ur asking for too much when u want the money and the business too!

I believe it best to give the system .   People like to back test it before spending money on the numbers provided.  It makes sense.  If you have a system that works, 50% of the time.  Post the numbers on the prediction board and allow people to see the numbers there. They can see for themselves if the numbers hit 50% of the time or not.

I backtest number system before actually spending numbers.   What works for one state doesn't for another.  So it is smart to see if your state will work with the system.

When I read the posts each day,  all  numbers 000-999 are posted... some from everyone.   Someone here will have the winnning number.  It is important to understand how they got it and if the trend stays the same throughout the month.

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44