Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:11 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

new to pick 3

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by aquariuslottery.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Down's avatar - Sphere animated2.gif
Riverside, Ca
United States
Member #21722
September 14, 2005
173 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hi i just got in to pick 3, i play mostly jackpot games, i was wondering if any of the regular pick 3 players can give me any advice on how to play and pick numbers.  most of the time i play box it seems like an easy game can you guys help me

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #114703
    August 5, 2011
    4623 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Hi Down,

The best advice I can give you is to play on paper first, once your able to predict consistenly then I would start playing and yes pick 3 looks easy, trust me it ISN'T, also you should be able to watch the pick 3 forum for California and see if other players are seeing certain trends, etc..good luck

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      New Providence
      Bahamas
      Member #109015
      April 4, 2011
      398 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2012, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Hi i just got in to pick 3, i play mostly jackpot games, i was wondering if any of the regular pick 3 players can give me any advice on how to play and pick numbers.  most of the time i play box it seems like an easy game can you guys help me

California is the most difficult when it comes to pick 3. They are unpredicatable, play by what you like, dreams or follow the cali forums.

Good luck

aquariuslottery's avatar - AquariusLotteryLogo
        Vancouver BC
        Canada
        Member #96078
        August 22, 2010
        115 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2012, 2:04 am - IP Logged

Take a look at my "7 principles for being sucessful in Pick 3 lottery".

This should give you some idea what Pick 3 is about and what you need to do to increase your chances for winning.

Good luck.

Aquarius