Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What are your best pick 5 strategies?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 4 years ago by karinda.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottanumbers's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
florida
United States
Member #129491
June 19, 2012
29 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2012, 10:13 pm - IP Logged

I keep a skip chart going, I look for buddy numbers,  i try to track the 30's as a seperate colum of numbers that buddy up with the first draw number)...

I check lay out patterns ie:(1,10,20,20,30)  high low, odd even.. 

What else is there?   What do you do?

Lucky5of5's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
    Illinois
    United States
    Member #129173
    June 11, 2012
    87 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2012, 5:05 am - IP Logged

I keep a skip chart going, I look for buddy numbers,  i try to track the 30's as a seperate colum of numbers that buddy up with the first draw number)...

I check lay out patterns ie:(1,10,20,20,30)  high low, odd even.. 

What else is there?   What do you do?

Illinois Lucky Day Lotto:

I only use the skip chart to see the hits and guess where the next hits will be. I don't go into buddies, high/low, or odd/even.

I also keep frequency charts for the winning numbers in numerical order as well as date order. I have a chart for each numerical position ... so there's five of them. Again, I try to guess where the next hit will be on each chart.

I tried frequency charts for the winning numbers in draw order, but they didn't seem to work as good.

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: July 6, 2012, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

With a 1-39 matrix...i can divide the playing fields by 3...

I try and time when you will have zero numbers drawn between   1-13,  or 14-26, or 27-39...

i have a count of how many to generally expect per year (using only one years data)...which i have inconviently misplaced...

i have not taken the time to do it for every year yet

i know by analyzing many draws that when there are no numbers drawn between 1-13, there is a very good chance that 14 or 19 will be drawn...this just occurred when the winning numbers were 19 22 24 26 30

and when no numbers are drawn between 26-39, very often a 3 4 pair is drawn....

the 3 4 pair is down the road...maybe a month or so as the 3 is worst number in last 365 draws...but 4 is heating up and may eventualy meet with that 3...

i find the skip chart can often be very misleading as i eliminated 19 from contention last night because of a skip chart and it did hit...the all time skip chart should be compared to what skips are occurring lateley...because the 19 had been hitting at 11 games lately, but due to all time data i eliminated it...

Idaho
        United States
        Member #76087
        June 18, 2009
        859 Posts
        Posted: July 6, 2012, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I have never read any books on lottery methods.  I just love numbers so I designed my own charts a few years back. 

If it's a Pick 5 game with a number range of, say, 1-39, I have about 3 "must have" charts.  The primary one has 1-39 at top, broken up into columns of

1, 2, 3, 4, 5   6, 7, 8, 9, 10  11, 12, 13, 14, 15

and so on.  I also have a linear chart like this broken up into columns of 1-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39.  That gives me a quick glance at knowing what major sections might be expecting some action.

And yes, I do use colors in all my charts, as I have Synesthesia and that helps me remember my categories.

Another chart I use is just what I call "Two of a Kind".  Goes by ending digit:

1, 11, 21, 31   2, 12, 22, 32   3, 13, 23, 33

etc. 

So I track all winning numbers, each game, and whenever something like 12 and 22 comes up, as an example, I highlight that section.  This kind of chart has been very helpful.

A general guideline I use in all Pick 5 games is: LOOK AT THE LAST 3 GAMES.

Usually in each new drawing of winning numbers, about 3 of those will be numbers from the past 3 games.

Of course, this is just an "average", just a guideline.  It may be only 2 numbers.  It may be 4 numbers.  Depends on the number range in the game.  For a big game like Megamillions or Powerball, I take a close look at the past 3 games but go 3 out beyond that.  Just saying, in general, the Past 3 Games is important to look at.

La Maga Della Spaziometria

karinda's avatar - WINGS
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #108445
          March 25, 2011
          2855 Posts
          Posted: July 12, 2012, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing the information!

Good Luck everyone. :-)