Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The End

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 4 years ago by tntea.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #128135
May 17, 2012
58 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2012, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Picture this a man just sitting back on the day of the 650 million jackpot.While the world is in a frenzy buyin billions of tickets.He is sitting on his back porch with a glass of lemonade relaxed back in a lawn chair.Listening to oldies with a grin big as the meaning of big.his thoughts look like this,All these suckers don't have a clue.He goes to the store and buys one ticket and wins.Call it luck but the man calls it skill.And don't think in reality he is gonna tell u how.This man is warren buffet he sit backs and watches.And tells America where to put their money.In reality he knows what works but he is leading u to the slaughter.Cause he knows and he knows how to play.Dont be a sucker and follow can u will get mislead.We are all trying hard but u only get what u put out.Follow ur own foot steps until u make new ones.When walking in that circle look at ur foot prints.And ask are they the same as the ones in front of them.Sure they look the same but in reality u only realize they aren't.When u make a change u notice this.Then ur on a new path in life make that change THE END...........

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2012, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

Is this really the end POE? Or just the beginning? I'm beginning to feel the end is nearly beginning. Hiding Behind Computer

Have you ever seen Groundhog Day? You are the weatherman, Bill Murray re-living every day, over and over and over again. No end. No beginning.  Let It All Out

United States
      Member #128135
      May 17, 2012
      58 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2012, 5:07 pm - IP Logged

Lo I gave u guys a insight on a piece of my mind.I enjoy writing and enjoy trying to encourage.U know I love the mega millions I really do.But I have to focus harder so it's the end.Gotta study harder to get their.Goku didn't just turn super sayian he worked to get their.Yes I'm black and I watch dragon ball z.While I drink henney str8 lol Jp.Good luck bye

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2012, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

Lo I gave u guys a insight on a piece of my mind.I enjoy writing and enjoy trying to encourage.U know I love the mega millions I really do.But I have to focus harder so it's the end.Gotta study harder to get their.Goku didn't just turn super sayian he worked to get their.Yes I'm black and I watch dragon ball z.While I drink henney str8 lol Jp.Good luck bye

See Ya!

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
          Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2012, 10:57 am - IP Logged

Picture this a man just sitting back on the day of the 650 million jackpot.While the world is in a frenzy buyin billions of tickets.He is sitting on his back porch with a glass of lemonade relaxed back in a lawn chair.Listening to oldies with a grin big as the meaning of big.his thoughts look like this,All these suckers don't have a clue.He goes to the store and buys one ticket and wins.Call it luck but the man calls it skill.And don't think in reality he is gonna tell u how.This man is warren buffet he sit backs and watches.And tells America where to put their money.In reality he knows what works but he is leading u to the slaughter.Cause he knows and he knows how to play.Dont be a sucker and follow can u will get mislead.We are all trying hard but u only get what u put out.Follow ur own foot steps until u make new ones.When walking in that circle look at ur foot prints.And ask are they the same as the ones in front of them.Sure they look the same but in reality u only realize they aren't.When u make a change u notice this.Then ur on a new path in life make that change THE END...........

welcome back? - but but but... you didnt ever really leave... and you haven't been here that long to leave... rather you would just fade away... but that would mean that you would actually leave first...

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
            Member #5344
            June 30, 2004
            23641 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2012, 11:32 am - IP Logged

Maybe we should play the number for circle??? circles   611   021     040   865   4645 Approve

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44