Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Black Berry issue

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 4 years ago by Mink404Ski.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
Watervliet, New York
United States
Member #1100
February 2, 2003
3192 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2012, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone out there is having problems logging onto the NY lottery website with there BB.  I have had it a bookmark for 2 yrs and since yesterday I keep getting a communication failure error.  I don't get it ... I deleted the bookmark and tried logging back on and after numerous tries nothing keep getting the same error.  All of my other bookmarks work fine just the NY lottery, tried to get a response from Boost Mobile and yup there customer service sucks LOL.  If anyone has any ideas I am all ears. Thank you!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!" 

United States
    Member #128790
    June 2, 2012
    5431 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2012, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

did you try logging in from anotther source like a  computer? then you could narrow it down to if it was the website's problem or your phone.

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
      Watervliet, New York
      United States
      Member #1100
      February 2, 2003
      3192 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2012, 12:26 am - IP Logged

did you try logging in from anotther source like a  computer? then you could narrow it down to if it was the website's problem or your phone.

onlymoney,

Yes I could log on to NY Lotterys site with my laptop no problem.  It has to be the phone every other bookmark I have opens up every time on the BB.  Yesterday it worked early morning I wanted to check midday numbers NY and it started sending a message as follows:

A communication failure has occured. The server may be busy, please try again.  If the problem persists contact your service provider.  Thank you for responding!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!"