Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Connecticut: 7/1 - 7/31/2012

Topic closed. 783 replies. Last post 4 years ago by swngnblues.

Page 30 of 53
PrintE-mailLink
swngnblues's avatar - abstract
Greensboro
United States
Member #109769
April 19, 2011
2111 Posts
Posted: July 18, 2012, 11:39 am - IP Logged

Getting   scattered  reads  this  time  with  way   too  many  numbers   in   Prime 

I  started   not  too   post

But  I  will  list them  for  comparison           (  so  ............   for  comparison   only  )

Three    Draws          (    No     Promises   )        Not  sure  at  all  this   time

892 643 397 752         856 365 189                   465                                439 125                 318                189

927 418 085               068 681                          930 630                          964 932                712                 608

It  was  strange  workouts  that  came   up   this   time...........does  that  mean  a  triple.............I   wish  I  knew

Way   Too   Many   Doubles  Showing  To  Get   A   Good   Read                              Key#           7              6

663 633                   939 393                                               66       77       33      44   

889 899                   188 181

090 900                   488 484

300 033                   585 588

464 646                   799 977                                               944 499                      550   500                    999   333

606 600                   766 776

You've got quite a few of my doubles in there.  =)

Please do not PM me asking for "special tips" - everything I'm willing to disclose is in a public thread somewhere.

Astekblue's avatar - Tarlor
    Kentucky
    United States
    Member #35086
    March 12, 2006
    10374 Posts
    Posted: July 18, 2012, 11:44 am - IP Logged

You've got quite a few of my doubles in there.  =)

Then if you got them  also  then  that  means  those ones  have  a  good  chance    Thumbs Up

I dont think I ever seen as many  doubles  come up in my workouts like they did today

Could  mean  a   triple  soon   I   just  dont  know

Greensboro
      United States
      Member #109769
      April 19, 2011
      2111 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2012, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

Blackapple has posted one of his alert threads for CT (today thru Sat eve) - http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/248757

Please do not PM me asking for "special tips" - everything I'm willing to disclose is in a public thread somewhere.

Greensboro
        United States
        Member #109769
        April 19, 2011
        2111 Posts
        Posted: July 18, 2012, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

Generally when I look at these, I do them in 3-4 day windows.  I look at what hit the previous week and draw my inferences from there.  CT's good about keeping to the windows, you know that as well as I do. ;-)  I'll be looking for the weekend stuff here probably Wednesday or so.  With nothing but 6-ways this past weekend, it makes it easier for me.  ;-)

I have 5 new sets, 3 of which are "complete" - the other 2 need to see results from tonight or tomorrow to make an educated guess. 

00x - 009,002,007,006,005.  This is interesting so far, and has produced 2 hits in the windows.  Valid for tonight thru Friday eve.  Generally has favored eve, but there is one sitting out there for mid.  The first hit *should* be 009,002, or 007.  The second could be any of them, although I think 006,005 are the likelies.   No discernable pattern, has hit all ways (and the pairs have reversed, but given this is a double, only 3 ways to format). 

x14 - 714,514,914,314.  Has shown straight like this, and be careful, there's one week where it didn't hit correctly (with the 3rd digit or the format) then hit again 2 or 3 draws later.  Prefers AM, but there's an eve hit here (the odd week with 2 hits).  Ideally Wed to Sat. 

22 - 228,227,223,229,225,226.  This setup missed last week, but it's a LONG-standing setup (back to January), so a miss every few weeks isn't unexpected.  Any formatting you like.  Thru the weekend.  Generally it's a mid-to-late week hit though.  A lot of times, the first hit after a skip will be Tuesday/Wed.

Boom.  Hit #1 down of the anomaly.  Let's see if and how fast the 2nd one comes back.  =) 

Should have played it str/box, but hey, $150 is $150.  =)  Gives me room for a possibly huge P4 play coming up this weekend.  =)

Kentucky
          United States
          Member #35086
          March 12, 2006
          10374 Posts
          Posted: July 18, 2012, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

803 cube

6   8   9

5   0   1

4   3   2

034,  856,   901,  903,  902,  503,  012,   534

Good    Job    swngn

Jonny's    012   above   doubled   out

Good  Job      Jonny

Greensboro
            United States
            Member #109769
            April 19, 2011
            2111 Posts
            Posted: July 18, 2012, 3:09 pm - IP Logged

Gary, are you seeing 83 come up in your workout?  I have a feeling we're not done with it yet.  Can't 100% confirm or deny it, but it's a possibility. 

I keep a watch on exact pairs (83/38 are different), and the 83 is showing possible to hit again (soon, I think), but the 38 (from 308) is throwing me off a bit. 

I'd expect to see 8x3 again, but these games are strange sometimes.  ;-)

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #35086
              March 12, 2006
              10374 Posts
              Posted: July 18, 2012, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Boom.  Hit #1 down of the anomaly.  Let's see if and how fast the 2nd one comes back.  =) 

Should have played it str/box, but hey, $150 is $150.  =)  Gives me room for a possibly huge P4 play coming up this weekend.  =)

You  got  to  start  putting  1.00   straight  on  them  swngn

And  after  awhile  buy  you  a  farm  in  Texas  Smile

Then  you  can  hire  me  me as  your  farm  manager ( I  got  farming experience  )  and also  I can be your  security  , as I have security  experience

Just thought I would  put  my  resume  up  here  just  in case you decide to start putting  1.00  straight  on  them    LOL

Good  Job       Thumbs Up

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #35086
                March 12, 2006
                10374 Posts
                Posted: July 18, 2012, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

Gary, are you seeing 83 come up in your workout?  I have a feeling we're not done with it yet.  Can't 100% confirm or deny it, but it's a possibility. 

I keep a watch on exact pairs (83/38 are different), and the 83 is showing possible to hit again (soon, I think), but the 38 (from 308) is throwing me off a bit. 

I'd expect to see 8x3 again, but these games are strange sometimes.  ;-)

Its  that  dang  0   that  throws  my  workouts  off

I have to  consider it  ( even though sometimes it dont mean nothing in my workouts )   but  sometimes  it  does 

Let  me check  and I will be back with you in a little  bit

Greensboro
                  United States
                  Member #109769
                  April 19, 2011
                  2111 Posts
                  Posted: July 18, 2012, 3:22 pm - IP Logged

You  got  to  start  putting  1.00   straight  on  them  swngn

And  after  awhile  buy  you  a  farm  in  Texas  Smile

Then  you  can  hire  me  me as  your  farm  manager ( I  got  farming experience  )  and also  I can be your  security  , as I have security  experience

Just thought I would  put  my  resume  up  here  just  in case you decide to start putting  1.00  straight  on  them    LOL

Good  Job       Thumbs Up

Sadly I was low on funds, so wanted to be careful.  50c boxed isn't bad money.  ;-)  Doubles I'll cheat on and ignore the straight plays a lot of times in favor of trying to catch a straight on a 6-way.  Box money is horrid on 6-ways. 

To be honest, I wasn't too high on that play for a midday hit anyways.  A lot of times, when an anomaly pair play shows a double, it's a signal that it's over.  At least that's the way it works in NC. 

All the anomalies that I've posted this week are "fresh and new" - meaning they should still hit.  There's enough time for the rotation patterns to be established and set.  CT will change it up next week or the week following.  Especially if they drop a trip or a quad (which triggers are thin on both).

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #35086
                    March 12, 2006
                    10374 Posts
                    Posted: July 18, 2012, 3:29 pm - IP Logged

Sadly I was low on funds, so wanted to be careful.  50c boxed isn't bad money.  ;-)  Doubles I'll cheat on and ignore the straight plays a lot of times in favor of trying to catch a straight on a 6-way.  Box money is horrid on 6-ways. 

To be honest, I wasn't too high on that play for a midday hit anyways.  A lot of times, when an anomaly pair play shows a double, it's a signal that it's over.  At least that's the way it works in NC. 

All the anomalies that I've posted this week are "fresh and new" - meaning they should still hit.  There's enough time for the rotation patterns to be established and set.  CT will change it up next week or the week following.  Especially if they drop a trip or a quad (which triggers are thin on both).

Yes  I  understand

Its best to play careful at all times 

I  was  just   trying  to  be   funny    LOL

A  box hit is Good  and its always best to  S/B  them even when going  for a straight  only ( and then maybe go for the straight separate  on the side )

Many times I just play them box only  , especially like you said ,  when I aint sure of when they will  hit , etc.

I  will  check  on  that  38   for you

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                      Connecticut
                      United States
                      Member #61623
                      May 29, 2008
                      20581 Posts
                      Posted: July 18, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

BEAUTIFUL STR8 CALL swingn!!

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

Kentucky
                        United States
                        Member #35086
                        March 12, 2006
                        10374 Posts
                        Posted: July 18, 2012, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

I see  the  002  in  the workouts  now...........it was in there  as  032209 

But I had so many  double  digits  in  all the lines today that I could not straighten them out

I should have seen that one though

I show  the  38   swngn  but it is not overwhelming in the  workouts (  but that dont mean it  wont  hit )

If it would  show I feel it may show as   389*   and   382*  as  best  choice

Then   381   387    386       These  all  box  form  and only for a couple draws

I wish I could be of more help to you on a decision on the 38  83 

Jonny  would  have  good  input  on  that

I  will  tell  you  this  though ........I see something  going  on  with   the   28  26   22

262   and   282   (  distant   225  ) sitting pretty in Prime.............just like the  308  was

I noticed them there when I went looking for your  38 83

I just went and checked and seen  that  all  three  those are one of your anomaly's 

The  22  is  showing  heavy in my workouts  off  the   002

The digits in the line with it are  the   above mentioned    6     8       5      ( and  also 1   and   3   digit )

But  the  6  and  the  8   are the most heavy in there with the   22

Quite often  they hit with the other heavy digits in the line ( but once in awhile they hit outside the line with another part of the workouts ) so nothing is for sure of course

But that  22  looks  good to me for the next few draws

One last thought..........I seen the  33  Heavy recently  and  now I  see the  22  Heavy..........that might mean  your   223

All  your   22  anomaly's  numbers look  good to me  swngn

That  last one  229  could be the flip of the two  6's  I see in the line with it ( as my workouts will flip now and then )

88 in there also

So I would  confer with  ALL  your  22   anomaly's  numbers......including  the  229  ( because  the  29  is  HOT  and I assure you we aint seen the last of the  29  in  Conn........not  yet.........not  by  no  means

Last I see  144  ( in prime )  and the 9 is hooked right onto it..............419...... could be a killer.......thats one of your anomaly's numbers  also................and it could be  soon

And I see most  you other anomaly  numbers in the area  also      714  looks   good

Well............I started off with the  38  question  and ended up with a  "  Book "   as  a post    Unhappy       LOL

Thats why  people dont  usually  ask  me  questions    LOL   

Thanks   swngn   ( your Anomaly's are sure holding true with my workouts  )

Last I should Mention that aint the first  time I have seen the  262   282  recently..........so they may be the ones..........or  the  229

292  992   Both have hit Ky. recently   (  either  could show up here soon  ,  as Jonny will agree that Ky. and Conn. take spells of following each other sometimes )

446  466      449  499   I  see a lot also

Sorry for the long post..........................................................................

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
                          Wyncote,Pa
                          United States
                          Member #3206
                          January 3, 2004
                          60743 Posts
                          Posted: July 18, 2012, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Blackapple has posted one of his alert threads for CT (today thru Sat eve) - http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/248757

Yeah,It can be frustrating

during my post,3 or 8 digit return.

Looking at pick3 longest out digits 4-6-7

Digit 7-4-9 are my key digits

7-4-9 are my sought root sums too.

Let's see what happen with these out digits

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #35086
                            March 12, 2006
                            10374 Posts
                            Posted: July 18, 2012, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

Be  back  later  tonite  folks ......... have some chores  to  do

Good    to   see   you    Blackapple     Patriot

Greensboro
                              United States
                              Member #109769
                              April 19, 2011
                              2111 Posts
                              Posted: July 18, 2012, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I see  the  002  in  the workouts  now...........it was in there  as  032209 

But I had so many  double  digits  in  all the lines today that I could not straighten them out

I should have seen that one though

I show  the  38   swngn  but it is not overwhelming in the  workouts (  but that dont mean it  wont  hit )

If it would  show I feel it may show as   389*   and   382*  as  best  choice

Then   381   387    386       These  all  box  form  and only for a couple draws

I wish I could be of more help to you on a decision on the 38  83 

Jonny  would  have  good  input  on  that

I  will  tell  you  this  though ........I see something  going  on  with   the   28  26   22

262   and   282   (  distant   225  ) sitting pretty in Prime.............just like the  308  was

I noticed them there when I went looking for your  38 83

I just went and checked and seen  that  all  three  those are one of your anomaly's 

The  22  is  showing  heavy in my workouts  off  the   002

The digits in the line with it are  the   above mentioned    6     8       5      ( and  also 1   and   3   digit )

But  the  6  and  the  8   are the most heavy in there with the   22

Quite often  they hit with the other heavy digits in the line ( but once in awhile they hit outside the line with another part of the workouts ) so nothing is for sure of course

But that  22  looks  good to me for the next few draws

One last thought..........I seen the  33  Heavy recently  and  now I  see the  22  Heavy..........that might mean  your   223

All  your   22  anomaly's  numbers look  good to me  swngn

That  last one  229  could be the flip of the two  6's  I see in the line with it ( as my workouts will flip now and then )

88 in there also

So I would  confer with  ALL  your  22   anomaly's  numbers......including  the  229  ( because  the  29  is  HOT  and I assure you we aint seen the last of the  29  in  Conn........not  yet.........not  by  no  means

Last I see  144  ( in prime )  and the 9 is hooked right onto it..............419...... could be a killer.......thats one of your anomaly's numbers  also................and it could be  soon

And I see most  you other anomaly  numbers in the area  also      714  looks   good

Well............I started off with the  38  question  and ended up with a  "  Book "   as  a post    Unhappy       LOL

Thats why  people dont  usually  ask  me  questions    LOL   

Thanks   swngn   ( your Anomaly's are sure holding true with my workouts  )

Last I should Mention that aint the first  time I have seen the  262   282  recently..........so they may be the ones..........or  the  229

292  992   Both have hit Ky. recently   (  either  could show up here soon  ,  as Jonny will agree that Ky. and Conn. take spells of following each other sometimes )

446  466      449  499   I  see a lot also

Sorry for the long post..........................................................................

LOL.  Thanks for the look Gary. 

I have a sneaking suspicion that the 22 might show tomorrow, but don't hold me to it.  I'm showing a possible 88x through the weekend, so it's a long-term play.  BUT - could show up with the 38/83 pair for a nice little straight payday. 

I'm thinking it's time for one of Jonny's to show up - either that 057/027 or the 320/323.  Maybe even 322? :P

Page 30 of 53