Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

dream 7/1... fired

Topic closed. 21 replies. Last post 4 years ago by collegem$.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
marijoy's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
new jersey
United States
Member #123923
March 3, 2012
106 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2012, 6:23 am - IP Logged

Marijoy,

To dream you are going to be fired could mean you are repressing what you desire most. New job perhaps...Or to end a relationship with someone or something.

To dream of your mother represents your intuition or your internal guidance. Your mom is your ability to make decisions that will effect you in the future, or how well you make choices based on gut instincts or how they feel. She also reflects how lucky you feel based on coincidences that end in your favor. 

Anything your mother says in a dream sheds light on what your sense of intuition is guiding you towards in life, or how you feel about your life at this time.

I know it is not close to your birthday ...So who in the family would give you cash money as a gift as a child? Get in contact with the sender soon.

last what ear was the news:  the ear is associated with "honesty" and "dishonesty". The left ear indiciates reliable information, but the right ear indiciates unreliable information.  Or to...right is male and left is female.

Money in this dream could mean try not to spend to much time secure a possession or particular object.

Ear: 189-548-0987

Mother: 594  / 1782

Very true i do want a new job..thanks for interpretation ...

new jersey
    United States
    Member #123923
    March 3, 2012
    106 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2012, 6:25 am - IP Logged

My bday 11/24/1963....mom 3/16/1943

new jersey
      United States
      Member #123923
      March 3, 2012
      106 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2012, 6:26 am - IP Logged

what is your birthday and your mother's?

Me 11/24/63.  Mom 3/16/43

gsWinner's avatar - nw shadow.jpg
        Tucker, GA
        United States
        Member #124289
        March 10, 2012
        5246 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2012, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Marijoy,

To dream you are going to be fired could mean you are repressing what you desire most. New job perhaps...Or to end a relationship with someone or something.

To dream of your mother represents your intuition or your internal guidance. Your mom is your ability to make decisions that will effect you in the future, or how well you make choices based on gut instincts or how they feel. She also reflects how lucky you feel based on coincidences that end in your favor. 

Anything your mother says in a dream sheds light on what your sense of intuition is guiding you towards in life, or how you feel about your life at this time.

I know it is not close to your birthday ...So who in the family would give you cash money as a gift as a child? Get in contact with the sender soon.

last what ear was the news:  the ear is associated with "honesty" and "dishonesty". The left ear indiciates reliable information, but the right ear indiciates unreliable information.  Or to...right is male and left is female.

Money in this dream could mean try not to spend to much time secure a possession or particular object.

Ga 7/6 eve 9870.  I'm so sick.  I went to the store specifically to play that and got distracted. played all but that.  Awesome!  wtg collegem$ again.  keep em coming

new jersey
          United States
          Member #123923
          March 3, 2012
          106 Posts
          Posted: July 11, 2012, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Three Wise Men give 308 & 640

Got 640 box tonight in nj..thanks..7/11/2

middle Georgia
            United States
            Member #1893
            July 20, 2003
            1868 Posts
            Posted: July 13, 2012, 11:26 am - IP Logged

Marijoy,

Hi collegem$,  I think Your reply deserves 5 stars!!   Thanks.   maggie  See Ya!Thumbs Up

Of all the joys life can bring, remembrance is the sweetest thing.

collegem$'s avatar - ts
              Disney Land
              United States
              Member #92265
              June 3, 2010
              6849 Posts
              Posted: July 13, 2012, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi collegem$,  I think Your reply deserves 5 stars!!   Thanks.   maggie  See Ya!Thumbs Up

Wow! Maggie-Nolia..

Thanks that alone ...See Ya!makes this whole day so much better.

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.