Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Feeling Lucky!!

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 4 years ago by mcginnin56.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #111442
May 25, 2011
6323 Posts
Posted: July 3, 2012, 5:17 am - IP Logged

You know those days, as soon as you wake up, you feel like you can do no wrong. Your in the groove, in the zone and feel like this is your day! Banana

On those occasions, how differently would you play your regular numbers? Do you visualize them as your going about your routines, see them on

a license plate, look down at your digital watch (and see the time is 5:55) which I did yesterday and played a straight P3 (GOOSE EGG).   Crying

I like to mix things up from time to time, besides choosing a QP and self pick, I'll self pick a couple more numbers based on events and things I'm

observing throughout the day. Last week I was in the grocery store buying some fresh nectarines, and happened to glance down at the 4 digit

produce number (4378). I played that number twenty five times last week on the predictions page, and it came up twice within a few days. (boxed).

Sometimes we can get into a rut. Were spending hard earned money, so it's sometimes wise to re-access things, mix it up and change the normal

"logical" approach, of strictly following trends and "system" generated predictions.

When your feeling lucky Lep, are you doing anything differently? Any little "quirky" things that have worked out for you?

United States
    Member #111442
    May 25, 2011
    6323 Posts
    Posted: July 3, 2012, 9:39 am - IP Logged

I was on-line this morning verifying the balance of my checking account. The last 4 numbers were 1278. I'm going to play these today as a

Pick 4 straight/boxed and roll the dice. $2 investment, $2500 for a straight, $104 for a box. If I hit today I'll post later.   Roll Eyes

LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Tampa, FL
      United States
      Member #121764
      January 16, 2012
      188 Posts
      Posted: July 3, 2012, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I was on-line this morning verifying the balance of my checking account. The last 4 numbers were 1278. I'm going to play these today as a

Pick 4 straight/boxed and roll the dice. $2 investment, $2500 for a straight, $104 for a box. If I hit today I'll post later.   Roll Eyes

I admit I have picked some rows of numbers like this in the past but they always come up with NOTHIN'!   I usually have better success when I stick with the technical statistics of numbers rather than by choosing my friend's birthday who I have just talked to after 10 years, the number of times I drove my car today, my body weight divided by the lucky number 7, the minutes on the hour at the time I first sneezed for the day, or the last two digits of the barcode on the packaging of the new toilet paper I purchased...lol I'll stick with the mathematics.  Hyper

United States
        Member #111442
        May 25, 2011
        6323 Posts
        Posted: July 3, 2012, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I admit I have picked some rows of numbers like this in the past but they always come up with NOTHIN'!   I usually have better success when I stick with the technical statistics of numbers rather than by choosing my friend's birthday who I have just talked to after 10 years, the number of times I drove my car today, my body weight divided by the lucky number 7, the minutes on the hour at the time I first sneezed for the day, or the last two digits of the barcode on the packaging of the new toilet paper I purchased...lol I'll stick with the mathematics.  Hyper

Excellent, a math and statistics man all the way....commendable  LottoNick!     Conehead    Yes Nod

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
          Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: July 3, 2012, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

every day that I get to play the lottery and breathe is a lucky day.

United States
            Member #111442
            May 25, 2011
            6323 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2012, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Or my favorite, every day above ground.......is a good one.  Thumbs Up

United States
              Member #116268
              September 7, 2011
              20244 Posts
              Posted: July 3, 2012, 8:06 pm - IP Logged

Or my favorite, every day above ground.......is a good one.  Thumbs Up

I was feeling that way last month and spent $450. Thumbs Down  I have 4 lines for MM and 2 lines for PB that I will play from now on. Monthly expense = $80. total.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Santa Ana
                United States
                Member #71159
                February 20, 2009
                651 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2012, 1:56 pm - IP Logged

You know those days, as soon as you wake up, you feel like you can do no wrong. Your in the groove, in the zone and feel like this is your day! Banana

On those occasions, how differently would you play your regular numbers? Do you visualize them as your going about your routines, see them on

a license plate, look down at your digital watch (and see the time is 5:55) which I did yesterday and played a straight P3 (GOOSE EGG).   Crying

I like to mix things up from time to time, besides choosing a QP and self pick, I'll self pick a couple more numbers based on events and things I'm

observing throughout the day. Last week I was in the grocery store buying some fresh nectarines, and happened to glance down at the 4 digit

produce number (4378). I played that number twenty five times last week on the predictions page, and it came up twice within a few days. (boxed).

Sometimes we can get into a rut. Were spending hard earned money, so it's sometimes wise to re-access things, mix it up and change the normal

"logical" approach, of strictly following trends and "system" generated predictions.

When your feeling lucky Lep, are you doing anything differently? Any little "quirky" things that have worked out for you?

This is a great post--mcginnin56--Wink

Everyday I feel that it will be my day to win big whenever I am playing the lottery with my chosen numbers or QPs.    Also, while I am out and about, I notice license plate numbers or exact time of day on the clock in my car, with the same numbers that I will play, i.e. 152 or 512 which is a good omen for me. To mix up, I notice the same numbers that my dad would usually play and I then will change it to try my luck.  I agree, I am getting into a rut playing the same numbers and perhaps I need to change another approach into winning big, which I know I will very soon.Wink

GOOD LUCK IN WINNING BIGParty

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  Santa Ana
                  United States
                  Member #71159
                  February 20, 2009
                  651 Posts
                  Posted: July 5, 2012, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Same here, maximumfun!!Wink

United States
                    Member #111442
                    May 25, 2011
                    6323 Posts
                    Posted: July 5, 2012, 2:08 pm - IP Logged

This is a great post--mcginnin56--Wink

Everyday I feel that it will be my day to win big whenever I am playing the lottery with my chosen numbers or QPs.    Also, while I am out and about, I notice license plate numbers or exact time of day on the clock in my car, with the same numbers that I will play, i.e. 152 or 512 which is a good omen for me. To mix up, I notice the same numbers that my dad would usually play and I then will change it to try my luck.  I agree, I am getting into a rut playing the same numbers and perhaps I need to change another approach into winning big, which I know I will very soon.Wink

GOOD LUCK IN WINNING BIGParty

Thank you Dollar419!

Ruts can be a necessary evil, as a catalyst for change. For as we all know, nothing is more constant than change.   Idea

May big paydays be coming to you soon as well.    Banana

United States
                      Member #116268
                      September 7, 2011
                      20244 Posts
                      Posted: July 5, 2012, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Dollar419!

Ruts can be a necessary evil, as a catalyst for change. For as we all know, nothing is more constant than change.   Idea

May big paydays be coming to you soon as well.    Banana

Very insightful mc, and so true.

You earned another 5 StarStarStarStarStar's today.    A-ha!

Hi

Sunshine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

United States
                        Member #111442
                        May 25, 2011
                        6323 Posts
                        Posted: July 5, 2012, 3:20 pm - IP Logged

Very insightful mc, and so true.

You earned another 5 StarStarStarStarStar's today.    A-ha!

Hi

Sunshine                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Ronnie your just an amazing citizen, great asset to LP and simply a great all around five  StarStarStarStarStar  gentlemen!!!   Cheers

The topic of this thread is Feeling Lucky!!, and I'm feeling it   Yes Nod   now.  Lep Lep  Lep Lep Lep

Thank you again for your kind generosity. May you soon score another 5+0 on MM real soon. Like this Friday soon.   Banana