Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 9:30 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Yes they are Winners

Topic closed. 472 replies. Last post 4 years ago by seadrink.

Page 26 of 32
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: July 19, 2012, 8:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks bigdsing for info. in Va.Lurking

You are welcome chap, take a look at that other thread we have in pick3  just for va,ga,sc,ky.... it may help...

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

atlanta, ga
    United States
    Member #129887
    June 30, 2012
    251 Posts
    Posted: July 19, 2012, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

We have been there kismet, cross off the ones that have hit now and consider the list again if the due numbers are in our combo's

will do bigdsing....also keeping my eye on numbers from your thread with GA included...thanks for all u do..continue to bless and be blessedSmile

United States
      Member #59824
      March 28, 2008
      14961 Posts
      Posted: July 19, 2012, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

will do bigdsing....also keeping my eye on numbers from your thread with GA included...thanks for all u do..continue to bless and be blessedSmile

Thank kismet, you are due to hit it big..

Sandusky,ohio
        United States
        Member #110698
        May 10, 2011
        270 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2012, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

Any suggestions for ohio bigs? Actually have gotten quite a few hits recently, seem to have went cold again though

althomas32's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
          Milwaukee, WI
          United States
          Member #126105
          April 3, 2012
          343 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2012, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

548    WisconsinThud

We will get them next time!!!!  I was following your advice, I played the numbers you gave me and my pet number 648 remembering what you taught me about flipping the 6 and the 9,  I was only off by 1 number off that is still a victory to me it means I am learning, thanks to kind people like you and others on here willing to help me, I have come a long way.  Thank you for all you do.  WinBig!!!!!!!Smile

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2012, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

We will get them next time!!!!  I was following your advice, I played the numbers you gave me and my pet number 648 remembering what you taught me about flipping the 6 and the 9,  I was only off by 1 number off that is still a victory to me it means I am learning, thanks to kind people like you and others on here willing to help me, I have come a long way.  Thank you for all you do.  WinBig!!!!!!!Smile

You are very welcome al and you know we had 548 posted on your thread in our list..WE will get them and soon. We are positive about that.

United States
              Member #125122
              March 25, 2012
              103 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2012, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

TX

My keys Are   2-3-8

42-02-29

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Any suggestions for ohio bigs? Actually have gotten quite a few hits recently, seem to have went cold again though

I really like those 00's as you know following the 54 pairs. Some states get that 54 back to back then 00's.  We stand by this last list

we have posted here. Once we get a hit from that list in OHIO another WILL fall. SO we will keep an eye on OHIO and will post in

Swiss thread  in time for eve draws.  Yeah all methods run hot and cold for sure.   We will look tonight for you.

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2012, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

TX

My keys Are   2-3-8

42-02-29

This is how you use keys terry,

You take the key numbers and add  them to pairs.   

2+42 = 242   2+02 = 202    2 = 29  = 229     etc..etc..      Once you make your combinations you decide how many you want to play or which ones.

so if  I took the key numbers  and added them to pairs it will look like this for tonights draw....

242 202 229 342 302 329  842 802 829  is what you would play.... how long you play them depends on who created the method or

how long that person says they are good for.

Sandusky,ohio
                    United States
                    Member #110698
                    May 10, 2011
                    270 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2012, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

Alright bigs thank you, i will be looking for your post. I actually hit that 45 pair with the 245 on monday mid.

United States
                      Member #59824
                      March 28, 2008
                      14961 Posts
                      Posted: July 19, 2012, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Alright bigs thank you, i will be looking for your post. I actually hit that 45 pair with the 245 on monday mid.

WTG  B, now we don't have to look for  54.           00's now and do not count out 000.    OHIO

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

hi-7's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
                        Nassau
                        Bahamas
                        Member #110431
                        May 3, 2011
                        5913 Posts
                        Posted: July 19, 2012, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

WTG  B, now we don't have to look for  54.           00's now and do not count out 000.    OHIO

Hi bigdsing... I have just completed my workouts for tomorrow and I see plenty 0's, 5's and 6's am thinking 000 too.

When life GIVES you lemons make lemonade!!!!!

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: July 19, 2012, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Hi bigdsing... I have just completed my workouts for tomorrow and I see plenty 0's, 5's and 6's am thinking 000 too.

Hello Hi, we have been watching your numbers and if players are smart, they need to copy down you numbers and put some money on them.Yes Nod

Great Job  HI, thank you.

United States
                            Member #59824
                            March 28, 2008
                            14961 Posts
                            Posted: July 19, 2012, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

You need the digit 1 in the eve.. Look at increase posts and see if it has 620 926 621 623 624.  In addition check coco's pairs. Starting

tomorrow look at these numbers we have posted here. They are travelling

VA  needed the digit 1 and they got it.  071.

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: July 19, 2012, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Thank you misslousaint,  Let's get this money.Yes Nod

604 603 013 018 710 068 568 598 497 468 607 602 807 518 296  563  802                                 605/105  making the rounds

Theses are the numbers, all you have to do is play them and flip the 6' and 9  if you play combo's  with those digits in  them

310 West VA.Banana

Maryland/VA/GA/SC/NC/WIS/Mich /KY/LA/IL/NY/FL/OH/TX    drop the lists  and look at these.

TACOMA  LOAD  UP  ON   869 860 769   859      watching for  20x on the 869.   look for 5/7  1st position and skip a day.

WE  are serious about this folks,  go ahead and accept this money, you have paid in and it is time to

get paid.

VA  EVE  071      Shocked                 sorry VA  we should just pointed you here.

Page 26 of 32