Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions question

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #130036
July 4, 2012
7 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

What?

Hey guys ! I'm new here and started playing only a few weeks a go. Today I got a Mega Millions ticket for July 6 and the estimated cash volue on it is 9.1 million, while online it's like 84 million. Does anybody know what happened? Is it a computer typo or what? Thanks for your help.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #121961
    January 21, 2012
    3159 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2012, 9:40 pm - IP Logged

It should be 54.1 mill, so maybe your getting screwed.

grwurston's avatar - 144
      Let's Go Rangers!!!
      bel air maryland
      United States
      Member #90251
      April 24, 2010
      5085 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

What?

Hey guys ! I'm new here and started playing only a few weeks a go. Today I got a Mega Millions ticket for July 6 and the estimated cash volue on it is 9.1 million, while online it's like 84 million. Does anybody know what happened? Is it a computer typo or what? Thanks for your help.

Welcome aboard!!!

The ticket is correct. Someone hit July3. The new jackpot for July 6 is 12 million.

Go to quick links on the left side, then click on lottery results.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

What?

Yeah, krey zee, 9.1 is the right cash value.

Welcome to Lottery Post and good luck to you!

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
          Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: July 5, 2012, 12:26 am - IP Logged

welcome to Lottery Post krey zee!  looks like your question has already been answered!

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
            Oklahoma
            United States
            Member #82391
            November 12, 2009
            6290 Posts
            Posted: July 5, 2012, 7:49 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP krey zee.......Thumbs Up

I Love Pink & Green 1908

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19891 Posts
              Posted: July 5, 2012, 11:28 am - IP Logged

What?

Most online data is updated as soon as it has been done officially by the lotteries but to be sure you should check the lottery official websites or USAMega for MM and PB because they are as fast as the official sources.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                Member #116268
                September 7, 2011
                20244 Posts
                Posted: July 5, 2012, 11:40 am - IP Logged

What?

, while online it's like 84 million.

The big question is........

Like, where "online" did you get like the information like its 84 million?

Like it sounds like the like "84 million dollar like question"

OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                  Gurnee, Illinois
                  United States
                  Member #49731
                  February 12, 2007
                  919 Posts
                  Posted: July 6, 2012, 7:40 am - IP Logged

, while online it's like 84 million.

The big question is........

Like, where "online" did you get like the information like its 84 million?

Like it sounds like the like "84 million dollar like question"

He was actually mistakenly referring to the annuitized value for 3 July drawing which was $86 million.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7340 Posts
                    Posted: July 6, 2012, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Some states put the PB and/or MM jackpots on every online game ticket. I have a Cash Ball and a Pick-4 ticket from 7/3/12 showing the MM jackpot at $86 million. Since the jackpot was won, the next days tickets showed the MM jackpot at $12 million.

Krey zee probably saw the annuity jackpot on a ticket printed before the 4th and saw the $9.1 million cash value the next day.