Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

PA Pick 4

Topic closed. 842 replies. Last post 3 years ago by dr65.

Page 46 of 57
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #129868
June 30, 2012
2454 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2013, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

So do I. Was I being scolded? Is she upset because I hit a couple of numbers on her thingy thing a while ago? Then comes on Quietmoney and asked did I hit a number straight as if I was lying. Don't know and don't care. Someone asked me to do some NY numbers for them and I will next month. Hopefully I will make them some moolah! Let the haters hate. Any discussion about her is now dead unless dr65 brings it up.

No you wasnt being scolded, I was just teasing, lighten up, its not that serious.  I asked if you hit a number, don't recall but I probably did and if I did it sure wasn't to assume you were lying, why such negativity.  And as far as discussion about me being dead, I could careless.  Who are  you, let me guess you Obama and dr65 in Biden.  Anyways, I wish you well, even if you wish me the opposite.

norristown, pa
    United States
    Member #122579
    February 4, 2012
    1788 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2013, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

That's not the vibe I got. Even when I hit, I don't recall a congrats. Everything has been on the negative. So I ask again, how does you constantly saying that its not random,become encouraging words? Even when I hit on your NY thingy thing nada. I apologize if I'm wrong but I doubt it. Your vibe is negative. Matter of fact. I'll go check.

United States
      Member #129868
      June 30, 2012
      2454 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2013, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

That's not the vibe I got. Even when I hit, I don't recall a congrats. Everything has been on the negative. So I ask again, how does you constantly saying that its not random,become encouraging words? Even when I hit on your NY thingy thing nada. I apologize if I'm wrong but I doubt it. Your vibe is negative. Matter of fact. I'll go check.

I am sorry if I gave you a bad vibe.  I thought we were cool.  We shared PM's in everything.  You was even teachng me when you was on vacation in New Jersey when you was all in the hotels.  So, from that I thought we were in a good space.  Above all, I considered you a true friend here at lottery post.  If you hit the number, I don't recall, not saying you didn't I just dont recall this scenario.  Its like you're blaming me for not congratulating, as if I jealous of you.  But if you look at the winning tickets forum, I congratulate people all the time.  In no way was I trying to be negative.  I was sharing information with you, that it is extremely hard to win and PA, thats it period.  I wasn't trying to discourage you but enlighten you, if you will.  You will bleed money with the PA lottery, this is why I posted the report card to show you, I was even curious as to why I lost so badly, because the trend never stays, it wasnt until I reviewed the report card for PA that it made a lil bit more sense.  As far as you hitting in NY, again I apologize for not saying congrats, but you speak as if I have ill will towards you winning, I happy when everyone makes some change.  The NY lottery has no bearing on me whatsoever, nor do I own the playing in NY, so you are wrong on that.  If you feel that my vibe is negative, Im sorry, I am not a negative person, I think you was just taking it the wrong way.  Its clear that you felt someone about me not congratulating you, so maybe you are speaking from that perspective.  I simply thought I could joke with given, that we talke through PMs on occassion plus being from the same state.  But you not wanting to speak to me is fine, I'll respect whatever you decide.  Wishing you nothing but success continue to make that moolah

norristown, pa
        United States
        Member #122579
        February 4, 2012
        1788 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2013, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

My bad chrissy 16! I'M TOTALLY WRONG.  I HAVE MISTAKEN YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE. Caps were for emphasis. I APOLOGIZE...APOLOGIZE ....APOLOGIZE. Forgot about the vacation thing though. I understand if you consider me a a-hole. I deserve it and truly admit. To all who witness my ill behaviour on this website I apologize to all as well. And if chrissy16 or anyone else want me to stop posting I will adhere to your wishes because I acted unkindly. I'll wait for her and your decision.  Sorry chrissy. P.S.  I saw that you gave me props on Sept 4 2012 for hitting in NJ. But don't get mad. I like your Obama and Biden analogy because I constantly make jokes about POTUS. But that is another topic. If you like, I'll tell you my dream about Obama privately. But publicly...I APOLOGIZE AGAIN!!!!

norristown, pa
          United States
          Member #122579
          February 4, 2012
          1788 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2013, 9:25 pm - IP Logged

P.S. Chrissy16, I meant the conversation was dead about this topic(you & I). I wasn't going to speak on it again unless you or dr65 had brought it up. I wish death on nothing living. You can't come back from that. Sorry.

norristown, pa
            United States
            Member #122579
            February 4, 2012
            1788 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2013, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Sound like I'm rambling. But before knowing your intent, I thought you were riding PA bettors for playing the lottery in PA. Never in a million years did I think that you resided here. I'm a very competitive person in everything. I totally hate to lose in anything. So when I saw your signature saying about randomness in our lottery, I took that as a slate and a challenge. Inexcusable but nonetheless that's how I'm wired. But I apologize again. Sometimes the chip on my shoulder inspires greatness so to speak and unfortunately sometimes like my friends say( my wife uses stronger words) unleashes the a-hole in me.

United States
              Member #129868
              June 30, 2012
              2454 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2013, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

My bad chrissy 16! I'M TOTALLY WRONG.  I HAVE MISTAKEN YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE. Caps were for emphasis. I APOLOGIZE...APOLOGIZE ....APOLOGIZE. Forgot about the vacation thing though. I understand if you consider me a a-hole. I deserve it and truly admit. To all who witness my ill behaviour on this website I apologize to all as well. And if chrissy16 or anyone else want me to stop posting I will adhere to your wishes because I acted unkindly. I'll wait for her and your decision.  Sorry chrissy. P.S.  I saw that you gave me props on Sept 4 2012 for hitting in NJ. But don't get mad. I like your Obama and Biden analogy because I constantly make jokes about POTUS. But that is another topic. If you like, I'll tell you my dream about Obama privately. But publicly...I APOLOGIZE AGAIN!!!!

It's all good and you shouldnt stop posting, I love when you post.

norristown, pa
                United States
                Member #122579
                February 4, 2012
                1788 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2013, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Nope. Only if you truly accept my apology. I won't post again on this website if that's what you want. Every action creates a reaction. It's purely your call. I deserve whats coming to me.

United States
                  Member #129868
                  June 30, 2012
                  2454 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2013, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Nope. Only if you truly accept my apology. I won't post again on this website if that's what you want. Every action creates a reaction. It's purely your call. I deserve whats coming to me.

Again, Ant$ I think you are taking it to serious.  We had a misunderstanding, it happens all the time.  The most important thing there is no hard feelings on my part and no hard feelings on your part.  As far as I am concern this never happened.  But dust ups happen all the time, we clarified it so now its settled.  And I am no one to tell a member they can no longer post here, this site is property of Lottery Post and no member here has a right to tell another member here they can't post.  You are being hard on yourself, you don't deserve anything.  Just continue posting thats all my friend.

norristown, pa
                    United States
                    Member #122579
                    February 4, 2012
                    1788 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2013, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Aight. Thanks for your forgiveness. Do you want to hear something crazy, not pertaining lottery?

United States
                      Member #129868
                      June 30, 2012
                      2454 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2013, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Aight. Thanks for your forgiveness. Do you want to hear something crazy, not pertaining lottery?

You don't have to thank me, I am nobody.  And, yes I would love to hear, what do you got?

norristown, pa
                        United States
                        Member #122579
                        February 4, 2012
                        1788 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2013, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Back in 98" my wife(then girlfriend), the kids and I went to Wildwood for a week. Even as a youngster, I would have dreams about the devil trying to get me and things of that nature. Anyway, I had one of those dreams again that the devil was trying to enter my body and I screamed Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, while this entity tried to enter my body. It was all black with red eyes. Like a dark, smokey, spirit form something. I woke up sweating profusely with my girlfriend telling me that everything was allright. She had witnessed a multitude of my dreams before, being awaken by my fighting in my sleep. So after calming down, I went back to sleep. This time I'm in a dilapitated church. Hearing this hypnotic music and voices. For some reason I was drawn to the sounds and this light. So I followed both. Now I entered this expansive room. I looked to my left, millions of people sitting on pews. The same thing as I peered to my right. Everyone was oblivious to me because they were fixated on the person, standing at the podium. The speaker was articulate, charasmatic and spell bounding. His words spewed like sweet melodies created from heavenly orchestras. The audience was mesmerized by his words. He wore a bluish or black suit. He was dark olive or butter pecan complexed dude. Then without warning his speech became fiery and threatening. The audience became frighten and headed for the doors. Now as they ran outside.  The military dressed in gray, black and white fatigues, shot everyone coming from the church. Then the scenery switched. I walking down market street, under the EL.  The streets were flooded with water and military. We are all running from them. Cut down a block and thought we were safe, but they somehow came out of the water, brandishing rifles and shot everyone. Years later(yes I'm awake) on my day off, coming from the gym, I walk in the house. My wife is watching Oprah. I yelled oh shi.....! There's that guy from my dreams. What dream? From WILDWOOD! He's promoting his book, letters from his father. First time I had ever saw this man in my life and he's sitting on Oprah couch. Senator Barack Obama. Sent chills down my spine. Wowzer! Now check his body of work. Laws and stuff. Creepy, very creepy. Now the military can police the U.S. & and he wants his personal army to get around the constitution. His words. Look it up. Under the guise of terrorism, the constitution has been trampled on but that is another story. Now I don't profess of being psychic although many of my dreams have come to pass(deaths, historical catastrophies and things I rather not talk about). Food for thought.

United States
                          Member #129868
                          June 30, 2012
                          2454 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2013, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Back in 98" my wife(then girlfriend), the kids and I went to Wildwood for a week. Even as a youngster, I would have dreams about the devil trying to get me and things of that nature. Anyway, I had one of those dreams again that the devil was trying to enter my body and I screamed Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior, while this entity tried to enter my body. It was all black with red eyes. Like a dark, smokey, spirit form something. I woke up sweating profusely with my girlfriend telling me that everything was allright. She had witnessed a multitude of my dreams before, being awaken by my fighting in my sleep. So after calming down, I went back to sleep. This time I'm in a dilapitated church. Hearing this hypnotic music and voices. For some reason I was drawn to the sounds and this light. So I followed both. Now I entered this expansive room. I looked to my left, millions of people sitting on pews. The same thing as I peered to my right. Everyone was oblivious to me because they were fixated on the person, standing at the podium. The speaker was articulate, charasmatic and spell bounding. His words spewed like sweet melodies created from heavenly orchestras. The audience was mesmerized by his words. He wore a bluish or black suit. He was dark olive or butter pecan complexed dude. Then without warning his speech became fiery and threatening. The audience became frighten and headed for the doors. Now as they ran outside.  The military dressed in gray, black and white fatigues, shot everyone coming from the church. Then the scenery switched. I walking down market street, under the EL.  The streets were flooded with water and military. We are all running from them. Cut down a block and thought we were safe, but they somehow came out of the water, brandishing rifles and shot everyone. Years later(yes I'm awake) on my day off, coming from the gym, I walk in the house. My wife is watching Oprah. I yelled oh shi.....! There's that guy from my dreams. What dream? From WILDWOOD! He's promoting his book, letters from his father. First time I had ever saw this man in my life and he's sitting on Oprah couch. Senator Barack Obama. Sent chills down my spine. Wowzer! Now check his body of work. Laws and stuff. Creepy, very creepy. Now the military can police the U.S. & and he wants his personal army to get around the constitution. His words. Look it up. Under the guise of terrorism, the constitution has been trampled on but that is another story. Now I don't profess of being psychic although many of my dreams have come to pass(deaths, historical catastrophies and things I rather not talk about). Food for thought.

Wow........very creepy...... I hate politics, especially american politics.  Only thing I care about is my boxed hits...lol...my personal economy.

norristown, pa
                            United States
                            Member #122579
                            February 4, 2012
                            1788 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2013, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Ha ha me too. I never voted and never will. Next month I'll be posted numbers for Michigan. NY or Fla. I was going to do S.C. but that vacation got cancelled. I might do Ontario because I couldn't anything for someone a while ago. How does your system work?

United States
                              Member #129868
                              June 30, 2012
                              2454 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2013, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Ha ha me too. I never voted and never will. Next month I'll be posted numbers for Michigan. NY or Fla. I was going to do S.C. but that vacation got cancelled. I might do Ontario because I couldn't anything for someone a while ago. How does your system work?

I just play on the key numbers, thats it.

Page 46 of 57