Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 3:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Louisiana Pick 3 for 7/7

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 4 years ago by threetwowin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Mississippi
United States
Member #128408
May 24, 2012
251 Posts
Posted: July 7, 2012, 6:58 am - IP Logged

Hi all!  for Saturday, July 7, 2012, I see possible pairs 68, 08, or 06.  Possible double 00 or even a triple 000 on the horizon.  It will likely be a few days before those 00's jump out (if they make it). I've been trying out something new and if things work out, I'll share it with everyone.  So far, it's been working pretty well.  Good luck and many blessings to all.

Let your life serve as a blessing to others! 

Who Dat 4 Life

bipolar's avatar - Yavill
    the berry/louisiana
    United States
    Member #16351
    May 29, 2005
    571 Posts
    Posted: July 7, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi all!  for Saturday, July 7, 2012, I see possible pairs 68, 08, or 06.  Possible double 00 or even a triple 000 on the horizon.  It will likely be a few days before those 00's jump out (if they make it). I've been trying out something new and if things work out, I'll share it with everyone.  So far, it's been working pretty well.  Good luck and many blessings to all.

mislou do you have a good double that you would play that i could play? i kinda have a feeling that 778 or 788 could follow after that 779 but i dont know for sure i would like to know what you think.Smile

Mississippi
      United States
      Member #128408
      May 24, 2012
      251 Posts
      Posted: July 7, 2012, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

mislou do you have a good double that you would play that i could play? i kinda have a feeling that 778 or 788 could follow after that 779 but i dont know for sure i would like to know what you think.Smile

Hey, there!  My work ups produced 393, 006, and 422.  I have a very good feeling that the 00's will be coming out soon or even possibly 000.  I'd hold on to 'em for a few days.  Don't forget the 68, 08, and 06 pairs as well.  The next draw may actually come from them before the 0's come.  Good luck to you and many blessings!

Who Dat 4 Life

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
        Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12808 Posts
        Posted: July 7, 2012, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

Next 5 Draws :   07/07/12    thru    07/11/12

017  019  107  109  117  129  217  219

threetwowin's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Livingston,LA
          United States
          Member #87677
          February 28, 2010
          612 Posts
          Posted: July 7, 2012, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

the 08 pair is what iam hopein for tonite

708,780..... if iam trackin it right it has not come in str8 form since it hit feb 19 th

788......... means 7 has not lead with a 8 behind it ..... feel free to check it out

on another note about 000 misslousaint said mite show

i still make index boxes --and it showewd  000 3 times in may,,, and 2 times in june in the boxes

Mississippi
            United States
            Member #128408
            May 24, 2012
            251 Posts
            Posted: July 7, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

708,780..... if iam trackin it right it has not come in str8 form since it hit feb 19 th

788......... means 7 has not lead with a 8 behind it ..... feel free to check it out

i still make index boxes --and it showewd  000 3 times in may,,, and 2 times in june in the boxes

Hey threetwowin!  I've been catching some of your posts in other threads.  You're good!!!!  393 is also a possibility, but even so it won't show up for at least a few days up until two weeks.  I do like the 88's; I've seen 'em in a couple of my work ups.  I definitely think we've not seen the last of 886 this month.  My work ups gave me 977 last night.  I'm trying out something totally new and it has worked out very well this week.  If things pan out within the next couple of days, I'll let you know what I'm doing.  Good luck and many blessings to you.

Who Dat 4 Life

Livingston,LA
              United States
              Member #87677
              February 28, 2010
              612 Posts
              Posted: July 7, 2012, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Hey threetwowin!  I've been catching some of your posts in other threads.  You're good!!!!  393 is also a possibility, but even so it won't show up for at least a few days up until two weeks.  I do like the 88's; I've seen 'em in a couple of my work ups.  I definitely think we've not seen the last of 886 this month.  My work ups gave me 977 last night.  I'm trying out something totally new and it has worked out very well this week.  If things pan out within the next couple of days, I'll let you know what I'm doing.  Good luck and many blessings to you.

sounds good what ever you workin on .....lets hope it turns out to be good

yep i wish every one a hit to nite .....

always so many numbers to play..... but iam gonna try to keep that 886 for this month

Mississippi
                United States
                Member #128408
                May 24, 2012
                251 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2012, 1:25 am - IP Logged

684 box; 648 was drawn!White Bounce  Good luck and many blessings to all!

Who Dat 4 Life

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2012, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Great call  misslousaint.  I posted a list in the other La, thread. IF possible when players have a good pair and do not see the third digit ,please

use the combo's we have with those pairs.  You had the 68  and we had 648.....Bang !  When 2 or more systems(methods) point towards the

same number we like to at least put a dollar on it.  Anyway that is just our thought and we wish everyone well.

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

Mississippi
                    United States
                    Member #128408
                    May 24, 2012
                    251 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2012, 3:12 am - IP Logged

Great call  misslousaint.  I posted a list in the other La, thread. IF possible when players have a good pair and do not see the third digit ,please

use the combo's we have with those pairs.  You had the 68  and we had 648.....Bang !  When 2 or more systems(methods) point towards the

same number we like to at least put a dollar on it.  Anyway that is just our thought and we wish everyone well.

You are so right!  I thought about that after the fact!  You have been right on the money about that 64 pair and it's not done yet.  You all are so darn good with this stuff.  We've started July off in big style.  Let's keep it up.  I really appreciate you guys so much.  Good luck and many blessings to you!

Who Dat 4 Life

bipolar's avatar - Yavill
                      the berry/louisiana
                      United States
                      Member #16351
                      May 29, 2005
                      571 Posts
                      Posted: July 8, 2012, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

hey yall whatch for 778 and 788 to hit soon!!! ive noticed that when one of these falls (778,779,788) then the others follow if not all! check it out from the past years i did and its true i played them last night and 778 fell in the pick4 i was upset but it could still fall in pick3. good luck everyone oh and i have been seeing 339 in my workouts too!!!Thumbs Up

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
                        Member #1987
                        August 5, 2003
                        8968 Posts
                        Posted: July 8, 2012, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

684 box; 648 was drawn!White Bounce  Good luck and many blessings to all!

WTG on the hit!!!!!!!!!!

Hyper

Livingston,LA
                          United States
                          Member #87677
                          February 28, 2010
                          612 Posts
                          Posted: July 26, 2012, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

tues nite 781 thats what i was waitin on ....well not 781 .....780 or 708 .....i would have raked it in if digit 0 would have been with 78 pair          note .....bigs told me a week or so ago to watch just in case they try to trick you ... bigs said to play the 781

and trick me they did ... just a lit tid bit maybe we can learn  from

i should have knew betterPoke